|Originally Posted By Wave:|
You apparently have alot of free time on your hands if you think up shit like this.
|Originally Posted By axl:|
Here's the situation. You have three months to live. Verified terminal disease by several physicians, no way out. In ninety days or so you'll be taking the forever plus dirt nap. So you have insurance that will pay $300,00 upon death BUT it's double indemnity if its accidental and since you have a wife kids ect it would be very much in their benefit if they had the money. How would you do it to make sure it would definitely be ruled as an accident? If determined to be suicide you'd lose all. Here's my plan. Hunting excursion, crossing fence with loaded rifle. Locate a small 10' twig from the immediate area that matches surrounding trees exactly. Pull down a limber limb from overhead tree. Tie clear fishing line to end of twig. Step into fence, push loaded /safety off gun to the front, lean forward over fence, point muzzle of gun to something vital, push trigger with twig, bang!, you dead, fall over fence, gun forward, twig is jerked above and out of sight by limber limb.
That can't beat this:
|Originally Posted By pulpsmack:|
Going out ARFCOM Style...
'92' Crown Victoria with police cage & blackout tint: $3,250
6 oz Ether: $300 (from chem student)
4 Shovels: $81.50
4 Illegal day workers: $120 for 1/2 day work
Gas to turn them in to INS: $4.13 (-$120 )
Pink satin ribbon: $4.50
Hot glue gun: $19.99
100' nylon rope: $15.00
1. Tie adorable pink ribbons into bows
2. Affix bows around kittens' necks and on baskets with (hot glue... not the kittens)
3. Affix kittens to basket if they will not remain still by hot glueing at least 2 feet to basket (yes, now the kittens). Allow 2 at least hours for them to calm down
4. Hire migrant workers and drive them to park college campus early in the morning
5. Have them dig a 6' pit with ladder holes on one side, and cut tree boughs
6. Return them to INS
7. Drive back to site and cover hole with boughs
8. Retrieve 25' of rope cut from the 100' and basket in car
9. Affix rope to basket handle
10. Climb tree and affix rope to overhanging bough ensuring the basket dangles inches over the boughs.
11. Slither into pit and wait for hilarity to ensue with rag and bottle of ether.
12. Replace boughs as coeds fall through into the tiger trap, periodically checking to make sure minors do not fall under your spell.. make scary noises and rustle bushes as necessary to repell them.
13. When pit is filled with unconscious coeds or night falls, escort your favorite picks to the crown vic. using remaining 75' of rope for attitude adjustment
14. Drive them to your love den, you stallion!
15. Lather, rinse, repeat
That's around $3700 for startup and @ $200 for "refills"
Setting aside 5 refills you have under $5k tied up into 6 love adventures where you'll have to beat them off with a stick... or perhaps you'll have to beat them with a stick to beat off.
That leaves a solid $45k to stock up on Class III, EBRs, ammo, survival hookers & blow, and a reinforced hideout for that alamo stand when the jig is up.