Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2005 12:24:44 AM EDT
Told 'em in no uncertain terms that if the RNC ends up choosing the traitor McCain as the presidential candidate in '08, they lose my vote for EVERY republican all the way down to the local level.

It probably won't change anything, but what the hell, maybe if I write and call them often enough, they'll get the message that the traitor won't make a good candidate.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:27:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought he was going to be on the clinton\mccain ticket
(they're dating fighting global warming together you know)
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:25:42 AM EDT
[#2]
If McCain is the choice, I will probably skip the President vote. What a choice McCain or Hillary.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:03:13 AM EDT
[#3]
If it looked like the House and Senate would stay in RINO hands I'd vote for Hillary and get out the popcorn.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top