Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/11/2010 12:37:25 PM EDT

Feels bad man

At least I knew when to pull it... just wasn't going right over the past year with constant arguing, walking on eggshells around her, and then some...
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:38:19 PM EDT
Pics of ex g/f???
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:39:02 PM EDT
Sorry man, we're here for ya though.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:41:02 PM EDT
yup....it blows....but don't wait to get back in the game.....good luck.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:41:47 PM EDT
Did I miss your earlier thread or did you actually do this without asking here first?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:42:49 PM EDT
Ouch...
You'll get over it eventually.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:44:41 PM EDT
Don't look back.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:47:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Ponyboy:
Did I miss your earlier thread or did you actually do this without asking here first?

Hah, yes, I am one of the few that doesn't need GD to tell me when to eject, however I thought I would let you all know seeing as how GD has a thing for ejections

GD Relationship advice:

"She overcooked the steak, what do I do?" Eject
"She didn't wash my pants I needed, what do I do?" Eject
"I'm only getting pie three times a week, what do I do?" Eject

I've posted on and off randomly about my situation in other threads, but it just got to the point where I say back and was like "What am I doing here, do I really want to be with this girl the rest of my life, am I really happy in the relationship, and does she actually make things better in my life or worse?"

Unfortunately the answers to all of those weren't what they should be.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:50:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 12:51:29 PM EDT by sailsail]
Posted to wrong thread.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:52:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By fettesbrotde:
Originally Posted By Ponyboy:

Hah, yes, I am one of the few that doesn't need GD to tell me when to eject, however I thought I would let you all know seeing as how GD has a thing for ejections

GD Relationship advice:

"She overcooked the steak, what do I do?" Eject
"She didn't wash my pants I needed, what do I do?" Eject
"I'm only getting pie three times a week, what do I do?" Eject

I've posted on and off randomly about my situation in other threads, but it just got to the point where I say back and was like "What am I doing here, do I really want to be with this girl the rest of my life, am I really happy in the relationship, and does she actually make things better in my life or worse?"

Unfortunately the answers to all of those weren't what they should be.

Good. I hate those guys that can't make a decision on their own.

You'll forget about her soon enough and be happier for it. Go out and have a good time.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:53:09 PM EDT
what were the reasons behind the eject?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:08:53 PM EDT
3 years! That's longer than most marriages these days. No wonder you're not pleased about the ejection, it's like a mini-divorce. Except you get to keep all your stuff and the lawyer's get NOTHING!

I think you won this round, overall. Move on to something better and you'll never give this a second thought.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:51:04 PM EDT
Better check out the "How To" thread on Internet Dating.

Apparently all you have to do, is be "Cocky-Funny" and chicks will be throwing pussy at you by the bushel.

You set your profile standards High, Stating Loudly and Boldly: NO FAT CHICKS and NO NURSES, and NO SINGLE MOMS WITH MORE THAN ONE KID.

You play flirty fantasy games with them; Pretending to be their Ex-husband, etc.

When in doubt, do the exact opposite of what you Think you should do.

Don't forget to be Cocky/Funny.

Yes, it's counter intuitive, but THATS WHY IT WORKS!

I really wanted to try it for the sake of science and the advancement of Mankind, but my wife threatened to cut my balls off.

Godspeed Soldier, and Happy Hunting.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:54:25 PM EDT
I also ejected from a 3 year relationship and engagement April of last year. It sucks, but it'll get better. I've grown lots from the experience, and am now planning to get married in June to my perfect fiancee that I never would have met if I didn't cut the cord on a bad relationship.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:01:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BillofRights:
Better check out the "How To" thread on Internet Dating.

Apparently all you have to do, is be "Cocky-Funny" and chicks will be throwing pussy at you by the bushel.

You set your profile standards High, Stating Loudly and Boldly: NO FAT CHICKS and NO NURSES, and NO SINGLE MOMS WITH MORE THAN ONE KID.

You play flirty fantasy games with them; Pretending to be their Ex-husband, etc.

When in doubt, do the exact opposite of what you Think you should do.

Don't forget to be Cocky/Funny.

Yes, it's counter intuitive, but THATS WHY IT WORKS!

I really wanted to try it for the sake of science and the advancement of Mankind, but my wife threatened to cut my balls off.

Godspeed Soldier, and Happy Hunting.

My wife was just talking about this the other day. She doesn't understand how I can say mean terrible things to people and everybody likes me and laughs about it. She was complaining that it's not fair that I get to say whatever I want and not make anybody mad. I don't try to be cocky or funny but in everyday life I see funny things in every situation and I blurt it out and people laugh, even at themselves.

Some people get mad but fuck 'em if they can't have a good time. It's not going to stop me.

I also don't think that you can just go out acting cocky and trying to be funny and it actually work. Most likely you'll just come out looking like an asshole. Some people just have that personality and some people don't. If you don't then you should try other things to make people have a good time when they're around you. You'll never get anywhere in life standing in a corner not talking.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:00:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 3:10:58 PM EDT by Ghoulardi]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:
NO FAT CHICKS[/span] and [span style='text-decoration: underline;']NO NURSES[/span], and [span style='text-decoration: underline;']NO SINGLE MOMS WITH MORE THAN ONE KID[/span].

you need to correct that last one to read: NO SINGLE MOMS.

single moms with a kid, are looking only for one thing, a wallet with legs to pay for bring up their kid.

find a fuck buddy and move on with your life. women are dillusional thinking they are "indespensible" when it comes to relationships. nothing can be further from the truth.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:15:28 PM EDT

Feels bad man

At least I knew when to pull it... just wasn't going right over the past year with constant arguing, walking on eggshells around her, and then some...

Must be the day for it, ex-fiancee moved out today after 2 1/2 years together. Sounds like a very similar situation too. So I spent this afternoon banging out 500 rounds of 5.56mm reloads, tonight I will be enjoying a long and uninterrupted Xbox session, watching The Last Samurai without answering inane questions every 5 fucking seconds, and partaking of some marinated ice cubes. Tomorrow will be extended range time and grilling.

Chin up. Do what YOU want to do for a while when YOU want to do it.

Oh and the obligatory GD pic for us newly single guys:

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:39:33 PM EDT
I feel for you . At least it was only 3 years . I had almost 20 into my marriage/ relationship . Ended almost 3 years ago now and sometimes it still hurts .

" Love Stinks "

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:40:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 3:40:51 PM EDT by jsnappa]
Originally Posted By DarkCharisma:
I also ejected from a 3 year relationship and engagement April of last year. It sucks, but it'll get better. I've grown lots from the experience, and am now planning to get married in June to my perfect fiancee that I never would have met if I didn't cut the cord on a bad relationship.

Whoa, Hoss.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:41:52 PM EDT
Stick to your guns man! Delete her & block from facebook, change your phone number, and toss out anything which reminds you of her. You'll be better off trust me.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:45:53 PM EDT
A new hot piece of ass will cure your problem faster than you realize
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:47:05 PM EDT

http://www.modernhobbiesllc.com/sitebuilder/images/ejection-seat-af-acesii_1_-375x254.jpg

Feels bad man

keep yur chin up dude... better to walk away before it drains everything from you...

most if not all relationships are going to end... git used to it.
Top Top