Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2006 8:43:39 AM EDT
Talked to one of his staffers about the amnesty BS.  Told them what I wanted to see done.

Going to call Hitlery next and then Sweeney.

I've also been sending faxes and e-mails but I figure an actual phone call is worth 10 faxes or e-mails.

Recommend you all get involved and call also.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:45:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Where's your dog?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:46:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you ask Chucky's staffers why he was opposed to illegals in the 80s but now has made a 180?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:49:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Did you ask Chucky's staffers why he was opposed to illegals in the 80s but now has made a 180?

hell, i can answer that:

more illegals becomeing legal- more $$ and votes
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:52:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I've also been sending faxes and e-mails but I figure an actual phone call is worth 10 faxes or e-mails.

You are 100% correct.
SBG
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:53:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Talked to one of his staffers about the amnesty BS.  Told them what I wanted to see done.

Going to call Hitlery next and then Sweeney.

Recommend you all get involved and call also.

You're wasting your time and your money. Especially with that lot.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:00:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Just got done talking to one of Hitlerys staffers.

She is also into this guestworker crap.

Shumers staffer seemed to indicate that Schmuckie wouldn't go for anything unless it included "increased border security" which to me is politician speak for adding one extra BP agent at El Paso.

Hillery seems to have a more liberal approach to this which seems even worse than Shumers.

Time to call Sweeney....the only Repub from NY that represents me....

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:01:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You're wasting your time and your money. Especially with that lot.

My time, my money......at least I'll be able to sleep tonight....
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:14:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Did you ask him why he thinks "flashbangers" cant injure anyone?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top