Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/3/2004 12:46:16 PM EDT
This is NOT the first time this has happened to us. As many of you know I am in the refrigeration service business. We get customers that call and say, "Hi, Im Mr Jones and we are wondering what the status is on our parts order"

So we answer, "We dont have a 'Jones' awaiting parts"

Mr Jones gets all huffy now. "WHAT?? I PAID YOU A DEPOSIT AND NOW YOU TAKE MY MONEY AND CANT FIND ME?? YOU ARE INCOMPETENT!!"

Sir, What address are you at, maybe we can find you that way. Gives us the address and we now have to physically go through every invoice by address...AH HA!!!! FOUND IT!!! But the name is 'Smith'

So we get back on the phone to mr Huff-n-Puff and tell him "Sir, we found it. But it is under the name of 'Smith'

Dickhead says... "Oh, thats my wife's last name"

Now wouldnt you think that when we FIRST couldnt find his paperwork and his WIFE was the one who set up the service call in the first place, He would say "It may be under the name Jones or Smith"?

Before my bride and I were married and I called in to find out status on ANYTHING whether if be a service call or reservation, I would say it is probably under my name or my fiancee's and give them both names.

This has happened QUITE a few times already... Beligerant assholes.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 12:48:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Some people just like to yell at other people.  These people need a good cock punching.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 12:48:24 PM EDT
[#2]
DF, just smile and take their cash.
Smiiiiiiiile!
Thank you, come again, and have a nice day!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 12:48:42 PM EDT
[#3]
+1

I alway feel bad for the kids.  

"HI I am Timmy Turner-Hansen."  

WTF is that!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 12:49:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Some people are too stupid to function effectively.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 12:51:09 PM EDT
[#5]
The hostility comes from not wearing the pants at home.
When the wife allows the guy to put his nuts back in his sack he takes his frustrations out on others.
That or Mr. Jones is tired of being called Mr. Smith.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:01:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Some people just like to yell at other people.  These people need a good cock punching.

I punch with my fists, not my cock.
Don't want to go out like this

Or perhaps you mean to punch his chicken?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:06:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd never marry a woman who would keep her last name.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:06:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I remember when ass hats used to treat me like shit at the restaurant I was a partial owner in with family.

I use to lay it on the line for them, I don't give a fuck who you think you are but your money isn't more important than my respect. So why don't you just leave.

Some people think because they are spending 40 bucks for dinner than can treat you like your subhuman.

Little do they know I have more cash than they will ever have.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:10:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

+1.  Keeping their name is just another way the feminazi's feel like they have some sort of power.  If they all weren't lame lays their vaginas would be enough.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:11:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

No kidding.  That is what you call a 'warning sign'.

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:12:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No kidding.  That is what you call a 'warning sign'.

That and how many cats she owns.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:14:43 PM EDT
[#12]
BITCHES .

Need slapped around to straighten them out.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:16:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I punch with my fists, not my cock.
Don't want to go out like this

Or perhaps you mean to punch his chicken?

By that, I would mean a punch in the cock.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Dickhead says... "Oh, thats my wife's last name"

You said everything that needed to be said when you called him a "Dickhead"
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:21:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Those women that are married and are still using their maiden names had better change them. With the new security awareness since 9/11, everything is being challenged for the USA citizens. Here in Kali-fornia, the state is comparing all their DMV records against the SSA's, and if you have one single letter out of place they won't issue you a new driver's license.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:47:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Its the "All about ME" wave of thinking.  I have even heard of women now saying that if HER family name/legacy means more to HER family that the man (read: pussy whipped no spine cheese eating fucktard) should change HIS name to HERS.

As our brothers and sisters in Israels say: OY VAY!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:49:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Women who don't take their husbands last name are also the kind of women that make their husbands sit to pee...
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:59:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
+1

WTF is that!

Yeah, and furthermore, what happens if Timmy Turner-Hansen marries feminazi Shiela Ecert-Rhinehold? WTH will Jr. be called, Timmy Turner-Hansen-Ecert-Rhinehold Jr??????????? And what if their grandchildren are the projeny of this continuing madness? Eight last names???

Since I now have a headache thinking of this I will return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

NMSight
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:00:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Women who don't take their husbands last name are also the kind of women that make their husbands sit to pee...

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:01:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Thats why I get stuff under a fake name
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:02:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Women that keep their own last name are compensating for penis envy.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:09:11 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Yeah, I like to yell at other people, but only if I have a valid reason.  That guy however, is just a fucking idiot and didn't think before-hand.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:11:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Sweet Mary Magdalene... that man said "Cock Punching"... LMFAO.

Well, happy hunting... and remember...

"When the going gets tough... the tough get cock punching".

Or ..."Cock Punching... have you had yours for the day?"

Or...."Cock Puncher... Don't leave home without it!"

Also..."Punched Cocks... The other white meat."

Sorry, but that term is almost as good as "Dick Tickler"

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:14:11 PM EDT
[#24]
I hate my last name.  I can't wait to get married just so I can get rid of it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:56:56 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Rex isn't so bad.  A little unusual for a last name, but kinda cool.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:59:07 PM EDT
[#26]
I get this a lot in my business, too. I've come to the concusion that it's because
most of my customers are stupid

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:57:55 AM EDT
[#27]
You should have ended the call thanking Mr. Smith for his business.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:05:44 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

This has happened QUITE a few times already... Beligerant assholes.

+1  Morons
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:08:50 AM EDT
[#29]
I take it you have not yet been taught that everything is your fault.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:12:57 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
+1

WTF is that!

Well after arguing and fighting with my wife over taking my last name she still doesn't have it.  It is Cheryl ########-@@@@@ .  Fucking hyphen bullshit.  Said she would lose her "identity along with her name.  Bullshit!  I do wear the pants in my family btw, she just wouldn't budge on this issue and I was too in love with her at the time to really care.  

When my daughter was born she very QUICKLY let the topic of my daughter's last name drop.  No way in hell was I going to let my daughter have a fucked up last name.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:28:12 AM EDT
[#31]
WOW!  You guys really went off about women keeping their ORIGINAL names.  Now I'm going to vote for Kerry!  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:36:57 AM EDT
[#32]

The norm: wife takes husband's last name, and she either keeps her middle name OR keeps her maiden name as her middle.

Professional woman: hyphenates her maiden name with her husband's last name, so that whatever business she was in is still associated with the name which it gained credibility. This is honorable, in my opinion, even though sometimes feminists do this "just because" it makes them feel powerful or in control.

Professional Feminist: Keeps her last name for professional purposes.

Pants-Wearer: The husband will take HER last name. Sometimes the husband has a disgraced name that he would rather part with, and take the woman's last name, but usually that is not the case.

Finally: We have a Master Sergeant in my squadron who was married recently. Let's just say his name was John Doe and he married Jane Smith. Well, his name-tape now says "Smith-Doe". I don't know what goes on in that relationship, but that seems very odd. That's almost like "my wife is a femi-nazi, and she wants everyone who comes in contact with either of us to know it".
I know that in some hispanic families, when people marry that they hyphenate last names, but they are not hispanic.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:38:13 AM EDT
[#33]

I know a guy whose wife took his last name, but he took her maiden name and made it his new middle name.  

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:42:32 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
WOW!  You guys really went off about women keeping their ORIGINAL names.  Now I'm going to vote for Kerry!  hr

Don't you mean..."Now I'm going to vote for Heinz-Kerry."?????
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:45:11 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Well after arguing and fighting with my wife over taking my last name she still doesn't have it.  It is Cheryl ########-@@@@@ .  Fucking hyphen bullshit.  Said she would lose her "identity along with her name.  Bullshit!  I do wear the pants in my family btw, she just wouldn't budge on this issue and I was too whipped at the time to really care.  

When my daughter was born she very QUICKLY let the topic of my daughter's last name drop.  No way in hell was I going to let my daughter have a fucked up last name.  

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:48:34 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WOW!  You guys really went off about women keeping their ORIGINAL names.  Now I'm going to vote for Kerry!  

Classic!  Good one Pirate!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:55:08 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

One of the first things that I made clear wasn't acceptable when Mrs. Tanker & I got engaged. She
agrees with us that the women who do this are just FUBAR.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:02:23 PM EDT
[#38]
My wife hyphenated her name but its just ammo for me to use later on.......
just kidding (honey) !!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:05:47 PM EDT
[#39]
I work for an ISP and that happens so frequently that I just ask for email addresses now. Not even worth asking for the last name.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:09:42 PM EDT
[#40]
I work in a hardware store, we get this crap all the time.  Let me see, they give out different names, put it under SO's name or it's for work and give their name and somebody else comes and picks it up.  Then there's the what phone # game!  Cell, landline, work....  

About 2 months ago a guy calls and wants a certain type of hammer, ok, get his name and #, ask him to REPEAT name & #.  I order the thing, it comes in.  NOBODY by that name at that #.  hammer

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:13:10 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

One of the first things that I made clear wasn't acceptable when Mrs. Tanker & I got engaged. She
agrees with us that the women who do this are just FUBAR.

F'in A.

I don't understand it.  Thank God my wife isn't one of those women.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:14:31 PM EDT
[#42]
My wife kept her last name.  No big deal.  She had current medical licenses in 3 states, and they have to match your actual name, so she would have had to change all of them.  More hassle than it's worth.  Kids have my last name, and she answers to my last name if she's called Mrs. XXXX.  She doesn't care, and I'm smart (and polite enough) to say "It might also be under YYYYY."

Don't see the big deal, really.  People who are asshats are just...asshats, and their wife's last name doesn't change that.

Scott
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:16:33 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
My wife kept her last name.  No big deal.  She had current medical licenses in 3 states, and they have to match your actual name, so she would have had to change all of them.  More hassle than it's worth.  Kids have my last name, and she answers to my last name if she's called Mrs. XXXX.  She doesn't care, and I'm smart (and polite enough) to say "It might also be under YYYYY."

Don't see the big deal, really.  People who are asshats are just...asshats, and their wife's last name doesn't change that.

Scott

You ordered some refrigerator parts didn;t you.......

jk ;)
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:21:18 PM EDT
[#44]
I used to work with a guy who was about as pussified and liberalized as a man could be.  He would suck Michael Moore's cock if he could.  Just recently I found out that when he got married, he and his wife both made up a new last name, and both changed their names.  Aw, how nice .
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:24:29 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Post some pics and that may happen sooner than you think.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Avenge...ya just ain't real bright are ya...why don't ya go over to the wimmens forum and look for her picture? Then remember that there is about a buttload of us that will shoot you if you screw with one of our favorite wimmins. Of course if the wimmens get you first, then we won't have to worry.....neither will you. I love this place.....
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:54:30 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
WOW!  You guys really went off about women keeping their ORIGINAL names.  Now I'm going to vote for Kerry!  hr

Classic!  Good one Pirate!

Thank you, sir.  I was kinda proud of that one myself.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:57:38 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Avenge...ya just ain't real bright are ya...why don't ya go over to the wimmens forum and look for her picture? Then remember that there is about a buttload of us that will shoot you if you screw with one of our favorite wimmins. Of course if the wimmens get you first, then we won't have to worry.....neither will you. I love this place.....

I just made my list of favorite males of ARFcom.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 2:10:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Classmate of my son:

One parent Skyler or something like that.

Other parent Ledbetter or something like that.

Last name is Skybetter. WTF?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:46:51 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I fail to see how finding something on my own helps my post count.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top