BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2001 12:23:32 PM EDT
That think I am or was a troll.
[url]http://pred.de/[/url]
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 1:23:32 PM EDT
[#1]
scarecrow a troll?? Who called you a troll??
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 1:58:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Just a few sacks of human excrement when I first started posting on here, but surprisingly I learnt that their are a lot of good people on this forum and not just a bunch of inbred idiots who scream ATF when they see the words full auto.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 2:07:17 PM EDT
[#3]
BTW Scarecrow it's legal to make new fullautos in Canada.  Just get the appropriate manufacturer's license first, then manufacture them *for sale to the military or some other approved group/organization*.  Of course, testing would be necessary... and who knows how long it may take to 'successfully' pitch the military on your new-manufacture Suomi/Sten/XM177 etc... [:D]

Including the manufacturer's license, it'll probably work out to the same or less than acquiring a legal full auto in the US...
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 4:48:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Getting a license to produce firearms in Canada for sale is something like 1000 - 1090 Canadian peso, but I could probably come up with a new firearm company if I had some funding. I would seriously go for the production of new weapon types and I have some idea's and have seen they way assault rifle of the future will be constructed, I guess its just a matter of getting those who can put production ideas into reality.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top