Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2016 9:22:09 AM EDT
http://www.azfamily.com/story/31789499/teen-killed-over-xbox-remembered-by-girlfriend-friends

A friends 16 year old son was selling his xbox online. He met up with the person in front of his house who tried to steal it then shot the kid in the back as he tried to go inside. I hope they fry this fucker.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:28:04 AM EDT
That sucks.  16 and getting shot for an xbox.

I sold a couch and table on Craigslist.   I always have a gun on me and 1 just inside my door.  Never know who will show up.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:35:18 AM EDT
My cousin met a guy from CL to buy an xbox.  Ended up with a gun in his face and robbed instead.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:37:06 AM EDT
Armed. With a friend who is armed.  In front of a police station.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:37:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:38:06 AM EDT
Guy I work with tried to sell an iPhone to a kid on craigslist, ended up without the phone and pepperspray in his eyes.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 10:15:38 AM EDT
I had several items to get rid of that were in storage.  Never had a problem.  Email responses only at first. If they can't use English correctly,  I don't respond.  If they pass that test,  send me your phone number.  If they get profiled out of that,  tell them it's sold.   If that goes ok,  I meet them at the storage facility,  with a 1911,  concealed  mex carried.  Never had a problem.  Key thing is profiling.   And who let's their kid meet a stranger?   Very sad.  

A public place would be better,  since there's never anyone around at a storage facility.  Of course, if more than one or two people show up,  just drive off.  Even then,  never let one of the two get behind you.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 10:26:46 AM EDT
This should be common sense by now.

Always do business with overwatch.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 10:45:28 AM EDT
Tulsa PD opened one of their precinct parking lots to public meetings for internet sales.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:21:21 AM EDT
People are just down right ******* stupid now days. Shoot someone over a game console.

I say bring back the gallows.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:25:44 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tulsa PD opened one of their precinct parking lots to public meetings for internet sales.
View Quote

A terrific idea...
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:30:41 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
People are just down right ******* stupid now days. Shoot someone over a game console.

I say bring back the gallows.
View Quote

xboxes are serious business,

i remember in FL a whole family was killed for an xbox 360.

lol 04 so it was a old one crazy its been that long.
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.