View Quote

Um linky no worky
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 10:37:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Still no working link...

What was it about?
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 10:45:58 AM EDT
[#3]
The URL board code munges the address. Cut this and paste it directly into your browser:

rtsp://cspanrm.fplive.net/cspan/gdrive/ter103101_panthers.rm

[i]edit to add:[/i]
you need Realplayer to open it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 10:52:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Oy...Yeah, board code inserts HTTP junk.  It's a real player link to A C-Span video from the National Press Club.  I guess they let anyone in there.

When the first guy to speak goes to introduce himself, he has to look down at a piece of paper to see "what is my name again??"

Wiiiild shit.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 11:03:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Hang em high.

EDIT:
Anyone else have a problem that this GOVERNMENT facility is being used to promote Islam?  AN ISLAMIC PRAYER in a government facility?

Where's a SAW when you need one.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 11:10:54 AM EDT
[#6]
I feel so bad.

I need to go find someone with dark skin and make reparations for my part in the slave trade and the Jewish conspiracy on 9/11.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 11:12:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Idiot assholes.. just look at em. They make me sick.....fucktards!
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 11:46:20 AM EDT
[#8]
I think it's a private club. They are funded through memberships.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 6:45:33 AM EDT
[#9]
In any case, that little show cost them whatever credibility they may have had.

I had to laugh when turd muffin number 1 started the show off by introducing himself; "my name is Brother Amir... " then stops to look at his notes and continues; "ah... Muhammad". Guess he'd forgotten which name he was using that day.

Later he herded everyone to the middle of the room. Guess he didn't like the way the cameras were panning the crowd and showing all those empty seats.

Since they seem to favor fantasy over reality, allow me to comment by quoting a great warrior scholar from Science Fiction:
[i]"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy".[/i]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top