Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 4:12:05 AM EDT
My roommate spotted a 1970 K5 Blazer at a lot coming home this morning and I was wondering approx. worth.  It has a CD player, 35 inch mud tires, re-done upolstery, soft top convert., chrome differential cover, and a hood scoop.  That is I know of for mods since the lot isn't open at 5:45 am.  Opinions as to possible worth?  Might attempt it if not to much.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:14:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool trucks, but check for rust in the wheelwells, along door bottoms and rocker panels. I saw one that the dealer taped over the rust holes in the wheelwells with duct tape and sprayed rubber undercoat over it to make it look uniform.

I still wish I had my '72 Blazer.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:05:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Come on people throw me a bone here!!!!

Give me some idea so I don't look like an a$$ when I call and they tell me way to much.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 1:45:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 1:47:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 3:17:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Just got back from looking at it.  They want $10K for it.  It has a custom chopped rear end and a custom convertable top.  The top is crappy since it doesn't seal very well.  Everything else looks pretty nice, though there is a little rust on the door bottoms and it leaks a little from the transfer case.  Oh well it was fun too look, but not worth it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:48:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top