Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2004 7:07:54 AM EDT
We had just finished doing some shopping at Wally World and drove throught downtown Littleton NH and a bunch of Kerry Supporters were in front of the Court House.......................I rolled down my window and  yelled "He is a lier and a Traitor",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they all cheered like they were Red Sox fans.............Go figure!!!

My Wife asked me if I felt better and was proud of myself.......I said "Hell Yea"..............She is Bush Woman........I be so lucky!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 7:08:28 AM EDT
[#1]
they thought you were talking about President Bush
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 7:11:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

That's exactly what they thought... you most likely just made their day...

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 7:15:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's exactly what they thought... you most likely just made their day...

Nice.....
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 7:20:48 AM EDT
[#4]
They "KNEW" what I was saying...................Besides I have 2 good sized Bush stickers on my Jeep................they know!!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 7:21:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 7:21:41 AM EDT
[#6]
[Nelson]Ha-ha![/Nelson]

You just ignited Kerry's base!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 7:22:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

That's exactly what I thought when I read that!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 7:33:27 AM EDT
[#8]
You should of added 'you f'ing morons' after the traitor line then they sure as hell would know who you were talking about.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 7:36:42 AM EDT
[#9]
I did'nt want to come down to their level and name call...........i figure it would be pretty easy to figure out...........A bunch o morons standing in a group with kerry signs and somebody says  "HE is a lier and a traitor" with Bush stickers on my Jeep should be able to figure it out..............but by the responces I am getting here......I give them way to much credit to think!!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 7:42:53 AM EDT
[#10]
I'll be carrying my Eggo waffle box front with the "ghostbusters" circle and line through it at the steelers game tomorrow!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:23:00 AM EDT
[#11]
GO BACK AND MAKE SURE THEY UNDERSTOOD......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top