Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2008 10:34:06 PM EDT
With the way things are "shaping up", both really need our support.  

May G-d have Mercy on our Great Nation.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 10:35:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 10:37:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I may watch congress more closely than the president. If we can keep congress under control....just maybe we will survive.

Remember, Congress has an even lower approval rating right now than Bush...
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:38:38 PM EDT
[#3]
That's great to hear.  I've done both as well.  Every ARFCOMMER should do the same, or not complain if Obama becomes president...
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:47:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Every ARFCOMMER should do the same, or not complain if Obama becomes president...

That will be the day when 2% of ARFCOMMERS do any pro-gun support other than bitch on this site.

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:48:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I keep donating to the NRA.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:56:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Every ARFCOMMER should do the same, or not complain if Obama becomes president...

That will be the day when 2% of ARFCOMMERS do any pro-gun support other than bitch on this site.

What we need to do, is have a good ole gun ban nationwide to unite us, and cause us to fight for our rights again.... even though they would have already been taking.

I dont know what im saying.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top