Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2007 5:26:19 PM EDT
Society really has no idea what goes on in these places...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:28:05 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
How much to move in ?

rent reduction if you can pull wire and sweat copper
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:29:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I seen worse
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:29:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Meth heads looking for some cash?

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:35:36 PM EDT
[#4]
that makes the dumps I've seen when my fam was house hunting in March look tame
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:38:54 PM EDT
[#5]
You've got to be kidding me.

I wouldn't have even thought of that.  Guess I wouldn't make a very good tweaker
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:04:32 PM EDT
[#6]
here's one for ya:

one of our neighbors hired some mexicans (I have no idea if they were legal or not)
he put them up in a house while they were working for him.  One day they just disappeared.  never said a word to him, just left.  when he went looking for them when they didn't show up for work one day, he went into the house and found that all of the floor boards were pulled up.  when the heater ran out of oil, instead of telling him and having him get more oil, they just started burning firewood in the middle of the living room to keep warm.  when they ran out of firewood, they started pulling up floor boards and using it as firewood.  to get heat into the second floor, they just cut a 5' hole above where they had the fire.  when they left, they threw a rug over the hole so you couldn't see it.

the house was so bad, he burned it down and bought a double-wide to replace it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:39:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like the Copper Gypsy's paid a visit.

We had 300ft of 300 pair telephone cable stolen a couple of months ago. The guy chainsawed the poles on either side of an aerial insert over a creek then cut up the cable.  Same dude ended up dead a few weeks later after cutting the wrong phase on a 48kv power line with a pair of tree trimmers.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:43:33 PM EDT
[#8]
That should keep them high for an hour or two.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:45:06 PM EDT
[#9]
There is still romex comming out of that outlet. Thats good for about tree fiddy.

Alot of tweakers will rent an apartment and when they get evicted the landlord finds that they sold the appliances for $20-50 each.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top