Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 24
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Watched some of these last night, holy shit. Some were pretty hard to make it through.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 3:59:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree, for the average person, wow.
'THANKS NOLO!"
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 1:15:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 1:05:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Slow news day.
https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1025416165810757633
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 5:11:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
21:00 an older man in an RV is identified by witnesses as having been in black fatigues with a weapon, detained a couple minutes later.  Witness screams at the man, "I'll kill you myself" and has to be restrained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxWD0Uj-Nmw
View Quote
Shitty situation. Damn good police controlling her area.
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 7:01:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 7:13:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 7:34:02 PM EDT
[#8]
0093 Office makes it the 32 floor and starts talking to campos at about the 9:00 mark.

ETA: Remainder of the video is clearing the rooms ( poor camera angle ). Campos said the room was barricaded so they thought it might be booby trapped and decided not to try an entry.
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 8:20:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 8:27:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow. Read it, calling bullshit on the "investigation". Reads more like a cover-my-ass document than a complete investigative summary. Just... no.
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 8:28:24 PM EDT
[#11]
No motive, I knew it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 8:33:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No motive, I knew it.
View Quote
Lots of people spend months planning to do something and spend tens of thousands of dollars with no motivation at all.
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 8:40:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Been a few months since I went in the old thread, it was just getting too messy and hard to follow.

Nolo, if you can, well, I know you're capable, but can you present the evidence and info as if you were prosecuting the case against the shooter, and build that case to show motive etc.

We know there was a motive, no matter what the gov tells us.

Thanks if you have time and are allowed to.
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 8:52:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 9:17:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I need the fbi docs. They will come next. Especially since he “acted alone” as the official story. Come on fbi. Deny my appeal so I can sue already.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Been a few months since I went in the old thread, it was just getting too messy and hard to follow.

Nolo, if you can, well, I know you're capable, but can you present the evidence and info as if you were prosecuting the case against the shooter, and build that case to show motive etc.

We know there was a motive, no matter what the gov tells us.

Thanks if you have time and are allowed to.
I need the fbi docs. They will come next. Especially since he “acted alone” as the official story. Come on fbi. Deny my appeal so I can sue already.
Bravo!!!

Link Posted: 8/4/2018 2:28:17 AM EDT
[#16]
LOL  I can't believe this thread is still going with Bravo's! and You're my hero NOLO! in every other reply.

Unless someone can telepathy with a loner dead guy, and make him talk from the grave, I doubt anyone, especially the police, are going to get an answer on "why did he do it????"
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 4:07:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
No motive, I knew it.
View Quote
Every deliberate action has a motive.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 4:28:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
LOL  I can't believe this thread is still going with Bravo's! and You're my hero NOLO! in every other reply.

Unless someone can telepathy with a loner dead guy, and make him talk from the grave, I doubt anyone, especially the police, are going to get an answer on "why did he do it????"  
View Quote
Yes... because when federal agencies go digging into every crevice of a person's life and don't feel the need to be transparent or give updates, the only logical conclusion to the investigation is that the subject was unstable...

Link Posted: 8/5/2018 3:21:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Lots of people spend months planning to do something and spend tens of thousands of dollars with no motivation at all.
View Quote
Not a chance in hell with this guy, sorry I do not buy it.

NOLO, what do you think?
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 3:22:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Every deliberate action has a motive.  
View Quote
My sarcasm meter is broke
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 11:55:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 12:34:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Watched some of these last night, holy shit. Some were pretty hard to make it through.
View Quote
I just subscribed to Nolo's channel and watched a few of the videos. I agree, some are tough to watch.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 2:15:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I thought I had all the dumbasses on ignore??
View Quote
It seems we have a never ending supply of folks who's mothers drive trucks and suffer from PleaseBlockMeNow-itis.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 2:40:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Am watching video 00014. At around 47:36 the officer asks another if they heard about a possible 445 leaving the Luxor in a vehicle with potential wires hanging out? That officer immediately deploys his shotgun. What is a 445 and does this give credibility to multiple people (teams) involved?

Active shooter at Tropicana said at 54:36 as well as bomb squad moving to Luxor right after.

No fucking way it was one man gone nutty.

Call me tinfoil. I'm leaning to false flag that Hillary was going to use to smash gun owners. No terrorist group taking responsibility right? Yeah pretty fucking clear it was a false flag.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 9:58:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Am watching video 00014. At around 47:36 the officer asks another if they heard about a possible 445 leaving the Luxor in a vehicle with potential wires hanging out? That officer immediately deploys his shotgun. What is a 445 and does this give credibility to multiple people (teams) involved?

Active shooter at Tropicana said at 54:36 as well as bomb squad moving to Luxor right after.

No fucking way it was one man gone nutty.

Call me tinfoil. I'm leaning to false flag that Hillary was going to use to smash gun owners. No terrorist group taking responsibility right? Yeah pretty fucking clear it was a false flag.
View Quote
LVPD CODES

EXPLOSIVE DEVICE
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 10:25:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 12:45:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Skimming to the end of the thread I saw this...
If abc is claiming rights to footage of a cam on a cop, it may have been an abc camera as part of a tv show like cops or something and the footage was taken as evidence.
Maybe?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You realize ABC owns the police body cam correct? LOL

< I've been sued or threatened to be sued by so many people it's hilarious. It's even better when they end up on the wrong end of their threat.
Eh wot?

How the hell does ABC own a LEO body cam?
Skimming to the end of the thread I saw this...
If abc is claiming rights to footage of a cam on a cop, it may have been an abc camera as part of a tv show like cops or something and the footage was taken as evidence.
Maybe?
Nolo could confirm, but I would put money on ABC having flagged the videos for DMCA violation and YouTube doesn't humans approve all of these takedowns on first pass by a corporation like ABC.  I would venture to go so far and say that ABC uses DRM software that automates DMCA violation detection and takedown notice flagging/filing.  Review the DMCA takedown procedure and you will see that NOLO will likely prevail without any lawsuits either way.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 2:20:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 2:38:55 PM EDT
[#32]
06. July 15th Document Production PDF, on page 500, has a picture of a "swift link."    I've look at a lot of stuff when it comes to AR-15 conversions and I believe that is the first time I've seen that before.   Interesting.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 4:20:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Thank you, Nolo!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 6:46:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 6:51:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Idiots name for lightning link?
View Quote
No, this was something different. Interesting design.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 7:36:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No, this was something different. Interesting design.
View Quote
Didn’t see anything on how it worked, though I just skimmed on mobile. Looks like a poor man’s version of the DIAS.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 7:49:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Cliff notes version?  Google was useless finding anything related to it. First I’ve ever heard of one.
View Quote
In the docs, is an ATF presentation that goes through AR15 conversions. It shoes DIAS, LL, Full Auto parts, and this thing.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 8:35:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 8:41:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Lol. Here’s a bent piece of metal. Atf: it’s a machine gun!
View Quote
Hey, that’s some serious manufacturing compared to an ordinary shoestring.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 9:13:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 9:15:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I about to sue the fbi and commend the atf on their foia production. I’m living in an alternative universe.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 9:17:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So I spoke with someone last weekend who was at the event and that person is convinced there was more than one shooter.  That person has no reason to lie as we had just met and that person had no idea of my work in this. I don’t know what to believe. I’d like the fbi to put forth all the evidence, especially since the LVMPD says “case closed” and only one shooter.
View Quote
Were there any actual casualties at any other location or actual unexplained activities that were deemed coincidental?  (I know Rule #39.)

Fog of Battle reports of 445 at other venues, etc, that kind of thing that were something afterall?
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 11:01:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 10:53:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 10:55:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yes!

Now you can finally sleep better at night right?

You know, now that you got your fix of getting involved in shit that doesn't have any effect on your life
View Quote
You must not be very intelligent.
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 11:06:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes!

Now you can finally sleep better at night right?

You know, now that you got your fix of getting involved in shit that doesn't have any effect on your life
He's very intelligent.  He's also very good at stirring shit...
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 1:07:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Gee, now why would we not allow that?
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 3:12:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I about to sue the fbi and commend the atf on their foia production. I’m living in an alternative universe.
View Quote
Go Nolo , but the reply won't be Soon

Link Posted: 8/15/2018 4:28:19 PM EDT
[#49]
You could hear my swearing in the next county.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 4:57:50 PM EDT
[#50]
This along with the doctors ordered to trash can the bullets/fragments found in the victims just shows how corrupt and politically motivated this whole investigation was.
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top