Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2013 6:10:59 PM EDT
Is anyone watching this?

My bet is the Chinese have paid off the minister to get on tv, and blame the Americans for the shootings, in order to get them off that land.

But I am all for a good conspiracy.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:11:45 PM EDT
My bet is that is made for tv crap.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:11:50 PM EDT
I kinda want them to get caught, freaking drama queens
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:11:52 PM EDT
By bet is that it is all a bunch of bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:12:27 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Shhh!
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:12:49 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly!  That whole show is BS.   Like the robbery where the rebels cranked off the rounds.  Or when they "smuggled" the gold into the town on foot.  That one idiot wouldn't shut the hell up making it more dramatic.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:13:14 PM EDT
You have to look at the only fucker that made any money on the two Americans, the British Ex-Pat (Dave) made tons of money from them and he'll reap the benefits from the little bit of work they did.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:15:41 PM EDT
Quoted:
You have to look at the only fucker that made any money on the two Americans, the British Ex-Pat (Dave) made tons of money from them and he'll reap the benefits from the little bit of work they did.
View Quote

That's pretty good too. He took off in the middle of them looking for the foreman and hasn't been back.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:17:14 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

True. An did they show any pix of Allen beaten? Could all be a scam. Property lined up, equipment leased, now grab some gold.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:19:18 PM EDT
Dave set the whole thing up. He's Pat Robertsons's protege.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:22:44 PM EDT
Quoted:
Dave set the whole thing up.
View Quote

He always seemed to be a bit too used car salesman like. Dave Thomas hooked and crooked them out of about 100K. It was so convenient that they said he lived near poverty, and showed his Ghanian wife cooking. I bet that dude's worth a bunch of money.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:42:39 PM EDT
Quoted:

He always seemed to be a bit too used car salesman like. Dave Thomas hooked and crooked them out of about 100K. It was so convenient that they said he lived near poverty, and showed his Ghanian wife cooking. I bet that dude's worth a bunch of money.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dave set the whole thing up.

Don't forget his church.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 7:42:10 PM EDT
Oh thank goodness they made it out.

Everyone can relax now.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 7:45:59 PM EDT
Night time soap.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 7:49:17 PM EDT
That show is retarded.

Link Posted: 9/6/2013 8:03:20 PM EDT
Typical Utah snake oil salesmen. Its all bullshit. Those guys are actors. Anyone that knows anything could tell you that those 2 pussies couldn't mine.
It would require too much work.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 8:16:45 PM EDT
Gold guys
Question and answers from them on Reddit.

Ghana news

News article from Ghana news.  Looks like the arrest warrant wasn't fake after all. Look at the comments as well. From the article it sounds like they also want the one guy for assaulting a local. The ep where he choked a guy out.

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 11:14:12 AM EDT
Quoted:
Gold guys
Question and answers from them on Reddit.

Ghana news

News article from Ghana news.  Looks like the arrest warrant wasn't fake after all. Look at the comments as well. From the article it sounds like they also want the one guy for assaulting a local. The ep where he choked a guy out.

I saw a comment on one of the African websites that accuses them of bribing government officials with skin and whiskey, how American.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 11:36:08 AM EDT
They cry and cry on tv about all of their debt and how hard it is on their families.  Yet, they haven't downsized their houses or any of their other material items.  Total douchebags in my opinion.  
Do what you gotta do to get by, and get a real job with a guaranteed income.  Those dicks have been losing out now for two years, I think it's a sign they are failures.

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 11:40:35 AM EDT
"and they cant wait to get back"
idiots

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 11:41:47 AM EDT
Second dumbest show on TV.

Right behind "Doomsday Castle."
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 11:56:05 AM EDT
Bro.....Bro?
Awesome Bro!
That's what I am talking about, Bro!
That was close Bro!
Our machine is broke Bro.