Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/19/2006 1:00:18 PM EDT
I posted this yesterday. I said it was surely an illegal alien right from the start. Well today on the radio they confirmed my gut feeling. It wasn't only a filthy illegal alien, but a previously deported felon illegal alien. Fucking great, not only can illegal aliens waltz right over in to the U.S. whenever the fuck they feel like it, but even the convicted felon illegal aliens that get deported can waltz right back in here too and fuck over numerous U.S. citizens while they're at it.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=428666

Here's the story in the news paper. At this point, they still claimed to not know the car jackers name, but it has been determined since this story ran. The AZ Republic does love illegals though and often won't list their names so people won't know how much crime illegals actually commit here.

Anyway here's the link to the story. There's also video if you want to see it. They ask you some questions to enter the site, but just make up shit, it only takes a second and they don't ask for an email address.

www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/0119carjack19.html

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:02:30 PM EDT
[#1]
uummm.... welcome to Arizona. This shit has been happening long before this incident. The .gov doesn't give a shit about us as long as they get rich. Greed is going to be the downfall of America
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:06:12 PM EDT
[#2]
President GW Bush is a weakling when it comes to fighting illegal alien invasion.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
uummm.... welcome to Arizona. This shit has been happening long before this incident. The .gov doesn't give a shit about us as long as they get rich. Greed is going to be the downfall of America

Oh yeah I know. I'm a native of AZ, I've seen it all before many many times. It's still total bullshit though.

This might be good for some of our more liberal members to read that think no one has any reason to hate illegal aliens. And if you do, you're 88.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:31:12 PM EDT
[#4]
It's the number one issue against Bush IMHO.  The Dems are, if anything, worse.

-K
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:31:19 PM EDT
[#5]
"Oh, they are just coming here for a better life" Bullshit, far too many  like this dirtbag, are terrorists , just not called such in the media. He terrorized a lot of people .  Frigging cops should have shot him while he stood there with his hands up. THAT would send a message.

rj
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:40:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Who is Jorge Bush?

Look at your Topic Post!

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:43:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Who is Jorge Bush?

Look at your Topic Post!

Agreed, who the fuck is Jorge Bush?

I guess none of this happened before 2000, huh.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:25:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who is Jorge Bush?

Look at your Topic Post!

Jorge is Vincente Fox's pet name for George.

Yeah, it was happening before 2000, in fact I think it really started to get insane during the mid 90's during the Klinton admin. That does not excuse Jorge Bush for refusing to address the issue and refusing to for 5 years and counting. It didn't start on Jorge's watch, but it's gotten a hell of a lot worse on it.

I expect this kind off sell out America shit from the fucking left, but not from someone who I voted for that supposedly represents the right. If a Republican is not going to represent the right and protect our country from a foreign invasion, then what I'm voting Republican for? Lower taxes only?

Some of you guys might need to spend a little time in a border state like AZ to really get the full effect of just how bad and insane this invasion really is. Maybe then, you'll be as mad about Jorges inaction as I am.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:28:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Bush couldnt care less about those car jackings. Hes safe and has all the security he needs. Every president before him felt the same way. .Gov doesnt care about you unless you are in a position of power or have a ton of money.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#10]
George Bush isn’t keeping us safe from illegal aliens, he’s to busy desecrating the constitution and killing our troops in Iraq for his vice president and his own greed
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:35:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who is Jorge Bush?

Look at your Topic Post!

+1

You know, I never get pissed about shit posted on the internet, but I guess you think Al Gore/John Kerry would be doing better?

I also know that some people think it is funny to call George, Jorge.
I think it's stupid.

I'll bite my tongue and say no more.

Well maybe one more thing.....answer honestly......did you vote in the last election?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:38:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who is Jorge Bush?

Look at your Topic Post!

he's the guy that's blowing vincente fox and calling patriotic Americans "vigilantes". and clinton wasn't any better either.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:45:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who is Jorge Bush?

Look at your Topic Post!

he's the guy that's blowing vincente fox and calling patriotic Americans "vigilantes". and clinton wasn't any better either.

And who would that be blowing vincente fox?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:46:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who is Jorge Bush?

Look at your Topic Post!

+1

You know, I never get pissed about shit posted on the internet, but I guess you think Al Gore/John Kerry would be doing better?

I think it's stupid.

Well maybe one more thing.....answer honestly......did you vote in the last election?

Would the Democrats be even worse, more than likely, but I don't see how that's the point. That's like saying if Bush banned all guns but single shot .22's it's not that bad because the Democrats would have banned those too. I expect a Republican President to act like one. Jorge is not acting like one.

People would call George Bush Jorge if Vincente Fox wasn't running the show as far as illegal immigration is concerned. It sure isn't the Bush administration running it.

And as far as the question did I vote last election, I'll let this picture of my house before last election answer that question.

I also voted for Bush in the election before last.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:48:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who is Jorge Bush?

Look at your Topic Post!

+1

I think it's stupid.

Well said.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:49:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:50:33 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who is Jorge Bush?

Look at your Topic Post!

+1

I think it's stupid.

Would the Democrats be even worse, more than likely, but I don't see how that's the point. That's like saying if Bush banned all guns but single shot .22's it's not that bad because the Democrats would have banned those too. I expect a Republican President to act like one. Jorge is not acting like one.

People would call George Bush Jorge if Vincente Fox wasn't running the show as far as illegal immigration is concerned. It sure isn't the Bush administration running it.

And as far as the question did I vote last election, I'll let this picture of my house before last election answer that question.

www.fullsizejeeps.com/jeeps/files/Misc-Pictures/bushsign.jpg

His name is George, not Jorge.  I voted for him.  No, I ain't too happy about the border things, but it's not like there are plenty of other things on his plate.

He inherited a mess and he can't please everyone, so let's resort to infantile name calling.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:50:44 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who is Jorge Bush?

Look at your Topic Post!

+1

I think it's stupid.

Would you vote for him again?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:56:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Good I'm glad you are old enough to vote.

I am also glad you chose to participate in the political process.

Instead of posting things like this that make you appear to be very immature why not run for Congress and make a difference?

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:57:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who is Jorge Bush?

Look at your Topic Post!

+1

I think it's stupid.

His name is George, not Jorge.  I voted for him.  No, I ain't too happy about the border things, but it's not like there are plenty of other things on his plate.

He inherited a mess and he can't please everyone, so let's resort to infantile name calling.

Plenty of other things on his plate huh? While that may be true, I guess that means that he sees the invasion of our country from Mexico at the very least less important than anything else on his plate since he has done absolutely nothing about it in the last 5 years.

Personally, I think Mexico invading our country should be his #1 priority, it's even more important that Iraq.

Jorge I mean George Bush SUCKS...just a little less then the dumbfucks on the left.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:03:48 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

true, but I pay the guy with my tax dollars and he not only gets about $370K more than me each year, has a nice private jet that I also pay for, but he takes more vacation time too. If I had so much on my plate that I couldn't get to an important issue like securing our borders I sure as shit wouldn't be taking any vacations
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:07:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Also well said.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:09:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Wow, there is a common theme in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:20:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Why do you people absolutely refuse to look on the other side, no president I REPEAT no president in US history as done more to infringe on our civil liberties and undermine the constitution more the George W. Bush, what more do you people need to understand that this man is not our friend? Wake up and open your eyes, stop inhaling the shit they feed the sheep on Fox news, start to think for yourselves for a change.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:24:39 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Why do you people absolutely refuse to look on the other side, no president I REPEAT no president in US history as done more to infringe on our civil liberties and undermine the constitution more the George W. Bush, what more do you people need to understand that this man is not our friend? Wake up and open your eyes, stop inhaling the shit they feed the sheep on Fox news, start to think for yourselves for a change.

Total bullshit straight from DU.  Just repeating the leftist bullshit we hear every day.

We do think for ourselves, we don't just go by what Hillary and her cohorts say.

Let's have some DOCUMENTED examples.

I suppose you are all for the "war on drugs".  Well, that's were we lost more rights going back through the Clinton years.

Maybe you aren't a dumocrat.  It has become harder to distinguish them from the far right because they sound EXACTLY THE SAME!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:26:40 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

you aren't going to last long here friend. While the current admin has no designs on becoming libertarian the retards from the democRATS are even worse.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:35:25 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

How about FDR and the internment camps?  How about JFK and the wiretapping of US citizens?  

Shut up Hylton!  Your reasons sound like typical left-wing mouth diareha.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:35:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Total bullshit straight from DU.  Just repeating the leftist bullshit we hear every day.

We do think for ourselves, we don't just go by what Hillary and her cohorts say.

Then research it, reed the "Patriot Act", read unclassified documents from the FBI stating that your man George W. Bush threatened to arrest and detain any federal agent that touched the “911 hijackers” Read and then read some more, please prove me wrong.

I was born and raised a conservative, I vote for true Americans that take oath to uphold the United States Constitution and go through with doing so not someone who violates my civil liberties on a daily bases
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:38:43 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Also well said.

Wow, how many times are you and LARRYG, going to keep quoting each other saying "Well said" when in reality neither one of are saying anything of great value other than "The Democrats are worse". Yeah, that really is well said. I guess it beats actually having a legitimate respose the problems I'm talking about.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:39:53 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then research it, reed the "Patriot Act", read unclassified documents from the FBI stating that your man George W. Bush threatened to arrest and detain any federal agent that touched the “911 hijackers” Read and then read some more, please prove me wrong.

I was born and raised a conservative, I vote for true Americans that take oath to uphold the United States Constitution and go through with doing so not someone who violates my civil liberties on a daily bases

You've been hitting the chronic a little hard lately. It's OK. What are these "unclassified" (do you mean declassified) documents? Did you find a link on Mother Jones News?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:39:57 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe you need to read those things because I have and I see no such thing in them.

How has Bush violated your civil liberties on a daily basis?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:40:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:42:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:44:37 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Also well said.

Wow, how many times are you and LARRYG, going to keep quoting each other saying "Well said" when in reality neither one of are saying anything of great value other than "The Democrats are worse". Yeah, that really is well said. I guess it beats actually having a legitimate respose the problems I'm talking about.

You have posted nothing that warrants a legitimate response.  Just the same shit, different day.

I have tried to be nice, but fuck it.  You people are so far to the right that Gengis Khan would be a leftwing nutcase compared to you.

Just because ANY president doesn't do everything the way you like it does not mean that he is the worst president, that he violates your civil rights daily, blah blah, ad nauseum.  No president can please everyone, no one is perfect, except perhaps you guys who seem to think you know everything.  You offer no real remedies, you just whine about the way you percieve things.  You childishly call him "jorge" and spout other childish crap.

You act just like the dumocrats but, as I said, so does the far right.

I am still waiting for one of you to show me where he violates your civil rights daily, where the Patriot Act establishes any new law that is different from existing case law, link to the mysterious declassified documents that show how he has taken more rights than any president.  Basically, just a bunch of whiney accusations with no substance or proof.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:45:47 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I don't recall the constitution saying that violations only count if they are on a daily basis.

Bush has good points and bad points, illegal immigration happens to be a bad point. I can't see how you are trying to stick up for him. Name one thing he did good to prevent illegal immigration and I will drop it right now
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:47:34 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Also well said.

If he says anything else I agree with I'll say it again.

I guess I understand that we are at war in Iraq, and that 19 Mexicans haven't hijacked any planes. I also know that I want the President to win that war because I am more afraid of Islamic militants than Catholic Mexicans.

This isn't about terrorist coming to America from Mexico, it is about Mexicans coming to America from Mexico, right?

I mean if you want to discuss this let's be honest.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:50:23 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't recall the constitution saying that violations only count if they are on a daily basis.

Bush has good points and bad points, illegal immigration happens to be a bad point. I can't see how you are trying to stick up for him. Name one thing he did good to prevent illegal immigration and I will drop it right now

To what violations are you referring, daily basis or not?  

What has any president done about illegal immigration?  Tell me why suddenly Bush is the devil on this matter when NO president has ever done any thing about it.

Like I said, I am not happy about that situation, but if you have been paying attention, there is movement in Congress on this matter and guess what, the president can't do shit if Congress never passes any law or bill on the subject.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:51:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
read unclassified documents from the FBI stating that your man George W. Bush threatened to arrest and detain any federal agent that touched the “911 hijackers”  

That maybe the dumbest thing I have ever read on ARFCOM.

And I have read some REALLY dumb shit here.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:54:47 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

That part in blue really removes any legitimacy you might have had.  If there were really ANY FBI documents or anything that was not written by nutcases, Bush would have been impeached, or worse, long ago.  Even the looney tune dumocrats have not trotted that one out and if there was anything to it, they would be all over it.

Leave it to DU and the far right nutcases to spout that bullshit.

How about YOU linking to this "FBI document" that says that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:56:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:59:26 PM EDT
[#42]
According to Bush we are living in an age of uncertainty and terror, when Bush. Sr and Clinton was in we were not, that being said ten years ago Illegal aliens were nothing more then a drain on the economy, now according to Bush they are potential terrorist, THAT CAME OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH, and he still refuses to act on his own “premonition”
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:01:24 PM EDT
[#43]
I hurt my knee today in a soccer accident.  It was all President Bush's fault
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:02:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Illegal aliens have killed more Americans than the 9/11 hijackers.
Of course the hijackers were illegals too.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:02:49 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

To what violations are you referring, daily basis or not?  

What has any president done about illegal immigration?  Tell me why suddenly Bush is the devil on this matter when NO president has ever done any thing about it.

Like I said, I am not happy about that situation, but if you have been paying attention, there is movement in Congress on this matter and guess what, the president can't do shit if Congress never passes any law or bill on the subject.

there would be no point to bring up another president's failure to control the border, as there is nothing they can do about it. Bush still has a chance to fix this, which is why I will bring it up.

I wasn't referring to any violations, as my rights have not been violated (not yet at least, and hopefully never). I was simply pointing out that your daily basis comment was pointless, any violation of rights is a bad thing whether on a daily basis or not, and the Patriot Act does give the .gov permission to violate rights to "prevent terrorism". I am not however saying that the Patriot Act is Bush's fault
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:04:07 PM EDT
[#46]
My 2 cents. Nothing gets done, no laws get changed unless what is happening to our friends and families starts happening to the rich.

When their families, kids, wives, sons & daughters become a victim of crimes committed by illegals, Katy bar the door, watch how fast Congress makes a change.

Watch one member of Congress be attacked, robbed or raped or someone in their immediate family and things will get done.

Don't hope for things to get better, just wait for things to get worse.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:05:29 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who is Jorge Bush?

Look at your Topic Post!

+1

Prosecutions against employers hiring illegal aliens DROPPED to almost nothing under GWB.

It's a fact.  You can look it up.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:05:58 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Also well said.

If he says anything else I agree with I'll say it again.

I guess I understand that we are at war in Iraq, and that 19 Mexicans haven't hijacked any planes.

Nope, but illegal immigrants did.  A comprehensive immigration plan would target all types of illegal immigrants.  From border jumping mexicans to Muslems who overstay their visa or lie on their visa applications. Illegal is illegal. If you state or your visa application that the purpose of your visti is tourism, but the real purpose is to crash a jetliner into the WTC, you're an illegal alien.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:07:37 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who is Jorge Bush?

Look at your Topic Post!

Over 200 prosecutions the last year clinton was in office.  Down to 3 the last year we have complete data for of the Bush administration!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:08:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Well, I now have more thrusts-per-squeeze than ever before!
And it could help slow those pesky invasions!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top