Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 2/24/2007 5:54:09 AM EST
This one was going around back in my day, thought I'd share.

A motorist was observed running a stop sign "California" style when a patrolman stopped him. The driver became very obstinate and explained to the officer that he had seen that no one was in the 4 way so he just slowed down. Yes said the officer but you didn't 'stop'. "Well I may not have completely stopped but I slowed down!" argued the motorist. But you still did not stop! Said the officer. What the hell is the difference!? the motorist screamed! "Stop or slow down it didn't make a damn bit of difference", the motorist ranted on.
All of a sudden the officer grabbed the motorist out of his car and began beating him with his nightstick. Stop! Stop! Screamed the motorist.
With that the cop asked "do you want me to stop or slow down?"
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 1:42:32 AM EST
Another one seen in a maxim type magazine.

Trooper pulls over car and walks up to the drivers door. The driver puts the window down and the
troper hits him in the face with his billy club. The driver says what was that for. The trooper replies
around here you have your window down and have your drivers license out by the time I get to the door.

He then goes over to the passenger side and hits the passenger over the head with his billy club.
The passenger says why did you do that. The trooper replied just giving you your wish. The passenger
says what do you mean

The trooper says you know a mile down the road you would have said I wish he would have
tried that shit with me.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 1:46:42 AM EST
ADW, 1983 violations and assault under color of authority were a lot funnier before we heard the jokes a million times. Srsly.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:17:25 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:54:53 AM EST
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:57:23 AM EST
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 10:25:25 AM EST
[Last Edit: 2/27/2007 10:26:25 AM EST by Code3AK]
An oldie but a goodie:

An officer is writing a report on a car accident that involved the decapitation of a motorist. He writes down things like "car found crashed head-on in to telephone pole." and "Vehicle hood pushed through windshield." when he comes to the victim's head lying on the pavement he writes "Victims head found in north bound lane of Pioneer Bulevard." thinking that he can't be right with the spelling of boulevard he does what any other seasoned cop would do. He makes sure no one is looking, gives the head a nice strong kick and writes "Victim's head found in ditch."
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 10:46:40 AM EST

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:
ADW, 1983 violations and assault under color of authority were a lot funnier before we heard the jokes a million times. Srsly.

Easy there, Francis.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 9:27:52 PM EST

Originally Posted By TxLawDog:

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:

Easy there, Francis.

I'm just giving him a hard time. I'm not mad or anything.

BTW, that joke about the severed head was FUNNY!
Top Top