Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 12:41:53 PM EDT
Joined Rowan University EMS squad.  They sent me to CPR/AED for the Professional, and are currtently training me as a driver.  Then come Spring, EMT school, all expenses paid.  Good Stuff.  

Unfortunatly i need to buy a pager, because we dont' have enough and they look like they are $300 bucks or so.  Anyone have any leads on Used Motorola Minitor II or III.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:47:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Whaddareya, nuts? Go into engineering or some big bucks field, and stay the hell outta EMS!
Welcome aboard, probie!

BTW - I take mine extra cream, extra sugar, and my favorite is chocolate glazed.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:10:49 PM EDT
[#2]
ebay for old minitors.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:44:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Joined Rowan University EMS squad.

SCHWEET! Now you can post "Tales of  the University EMT" to compliment SteyrAug's "FFL Tales!"

Believe me, you'll run into things that later on, you'll think "Hollyweird can't make up shit like this!"
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:58:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, i hear some wicked stuff goes down... only time will tell!  Can only respond to so many kids passed out from being drunk.  the Capt told me, hope you don't mind the smell of vomit. lol..
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:41:34 PM EDT
[#5]
You'll see lots of drunks, that's for sure.  I used to be nearby at widener.  Still nearby, just not there.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:50:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You'll see lots of drunks, that's for sure.

LOL... drunks are always interesting. If they want to fight, that's what the Deputies are for. We can
always decon the drunk later...

"No, Miss, you shouldn't moon the nice policeman..... put your shirt back on and lay down here on
the stretcher so we can take you to the hospital...."
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:17:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Congrats

Post how that goes... I am going to be going back to college at a college with a EMS squad... I know it will be different than the 911 service I run on... but I don't know much what to expect if I sign on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top