Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2002 12:45:47 PM EDT
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,64804,00.html

All that buggery he engaged in while in Pakistan is gonna pay off now.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 1:03:08 PM EDT
[#1]
He should have got 12 feet of rope and a 20 foot scaffold...
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 1:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
'U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III imposed the sentence following an emotional 20-minute statement from the weeping and apologetic California man, during which he said he "unequivocally" condemns terrorism on every level.'

---------------------

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA

Poor little traitor had a change of heart. [>Q]

NEXT!!!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 1:15:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 1:22:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He should have got 12 feet of rope and a 20 foot scaffold...
View Quote

Damit you beat me to it [;)]

Jamie
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 1:23:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I know it is an unbelievably unpopular opinion around here, but I still don't think he did anything wrong.  His charge of "carrying explosives" or whatever it is was total bs.  Americans have joined other causes in the past and not been prosecuted.  It was not Lindh's fault that the US suddently decided to go to war against the Taliban when it needed a convenient response to the 9/11 attacks.  Of course, all of this has been said before.

But let me simplify it for you:  When you support the federal prosecution of this man, you support the destruction of our right to free association.  If Lindh had actually committed the crime of treason, then they should have prosecuted him for it.  If not, they should have not strong-armed him into a plea bargain, and certainly not the bullshit nonsense that they finally stuck him with.  This is not justice.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 1:41:49 PM EDT
[#6]
..shit happens.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top