Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2003 12:22:09 PM EDT
Have any of you sent your pride and joys off to John Norrell Arms to have them refinished in Moly-Resin?  If so how did it turn out and were you satisfied with the finish?  I'm thinking about having both my AKM and my Winchester 1300 refinished in the SOCOM Flat Black.  Is there another finish that you would suggest that is superior?
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 8:42:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I didn't send off to have him refinish it, but I did purchase his resin and have used his Semi-Gloss Black finish on a SIG and AR lower and it looks good.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:10:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I had John do my Colt AR15A2 in his pre ban grey, good communication, fast service and reasonable $, $150+ return shipping for the complete rifle. I should add that he had to remove a Robar camo finish that was on the Colt. He did a great job and it matches color with my SP1s.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:13:52 PM EDT
[#3]
those guys that have had it done, should post a quick pic, to show how good/bad sum ones work is..lol.. i wanna see, i wanna see.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:09:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top