Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/4/2006 7:23:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/4/2006 7:24:32 PM EDT by LANCEMAN]
McCain: "Before I bring on my two attorneys" making fun of Cynthia Mckinney was pretty good.

In reference to McCain giving the upcoming commencement address at Jerry Falwell's school
John Stewart: "Are you going into crazy base world" (making fun of the religious part of the Republican party)
McCain: "I'm afraid so"

John Stewart: "When you see Falwell do you have vomit in the back of your throat"
McCAin: "I'm just trying to give you some love here"
WTF does that mean ?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:24:37 PM EDT
was he booed there like he was booed in front of the union earlier?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:25:19 PM EDT
One word: "ASSHAT".
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:27:18 PM EDT
Uh oh, someone is making a Presidential run!

Time to look "hip" in front of the kiddos!

John McCain is the Republican John Kerry.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:27:21 PM EDT
They should get married. Two libtards.

ETa am I the only one who stopped watching that show when asshat Stewart took over?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:28:11 PM EDT
Go to rushlimbaugh.com He has some good clips commenting about how the honeymoon is over between the Drive-By Media and John McCain. They're upset he's coming out on the right of Bush on immigration.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:28:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Napoleon_Tanerite:
was he booed there like he was booed in front of the union earlier?

No, the usual libetard group that attends the daily show applauded McCain. They also cheered joylessly when Stewart was making fun of Tom Delay but were very restrained when Stewart was cracking on Cynthia McKinney for being a nut job.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:30:17 PM EDT
Ah, so tonight the Daily Show has one more douchebag than usual.

Think I'll pass.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:34:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By raven:
Go to rushlimbaugh.com He has some good clips commenting about how the honeymoon is over between the Drive-By Media and John McCain. They're upset he's coming out on the right of Bush on immigration.

¿Qué?

McCain hails immig march

"If such demonstrations continue, I think we will have a bill for the President to sign soon... The more debate, the more demonstrations, the more likely we will prevail,"
~ John McCain,
praising the recent illegal-alien protest marches while speaking at a "pro-immigration reform" rally in New York City two days ago.

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:39:03 PM EDT
They're upset with him over immigration, too close to Bush's position. Or something.

It's hard to take politicians seriously on immigration, you know they're not willing to really do anything substantive anyway. Maybe all will be forgiven.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:46:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/4/2006 7:47:04 PM EDT by Melvinator2k0]
To me, the daily show just keeps on falling toward from actually being funny to just trying to drag in a group for ratings.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:52:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bfieldburt:
One word: "ASSHAT".

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:58:38 PM EDT
Merely the fact that Sen McCain is on that show speaks volumes of his character and leanings.
Top Top