I got this in an e-mail today. I don't know if it's old or not.
John Kerry Curriculum Vitae
* I graduated from Yale University with a low C average.
* Unlike my counterpart George Bush, I have no higher education
and did not get admitted to Harvard or graduate with an MBA.
* I voted to cut every law enforcement, CIA and defense bill in my
career as a US Senator.
* I ordered Boston to remove a fire hydrant in front of my
mansion, thereby endangering my neighbors in the event of fire.
* I used three minor injuries (possibly self inflicted) to get an early discharge from the
military and service in Vietnam.
* I then returned to the US, joined Jane Fonda in protesting the
war, and insulted returning Vietnam vets, claiming they committed
atrocities and were baby killers.
* I threw my medals, ribbons, or something away in protest.
* Or did I?
* My book Vietnam Veterans Against the War: The New Soldier shows
how I truly feel about the military.
Past Work Experience
* I ran for U.S. Congress and have been there ever since.
* I have no real world experience except marrying rich women and
running HJ Heinz vicariously through my wife Teresa.
Accomplishments as US Senator
* I set the record for the most liberal voting record, exceeding
even Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton.
* I have consistently failed to support our military and CIA by
voting against budgets, thus gutting our country's ability to defend
* Although I voted for the Iraq War, now I am against it and
refuse to admit that I voted for it.
* I voted for every liberal piece of legislation.
* I have no plan to help this country, but I intend to raise taxes
significantly if I am elected.
* My wealth so far exceeds that of my counterpart, George Bush,
that he will never catch up.
* I make no or little charitable contributions and have never
agreed to pay any voluntary excess taxes in MA, despite family wealth in
excess of $700 million.
* Although I claim to be in favor of alternative energy sources,
Ted Kennedy and I oppose windmills off Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard
as it might spoil our view of the ocean as we cruise on our yachts.
NIMBY (not in my backyard).
Records and References
* Seven mansions, including one in Washington DC, worth
* I ride a Serotta Bike.
* I call my Gulfstream V Jet The Flying Squirrel.
* I call my $850,000 42-foot Hinckley twin diesel yacht the
* I am fascinated by rap and hip-hop and you had better listen to
it as it reflects our real culture.
* I own several SUVs including one parked at my Nantucket summer
mansion, though I am against large polluting inefficient vehicles and
blame George Bush for the energy problems.
Please consider my experience when voting in 2004.
Every year an independent tax watchdog group analyzes the average tax
burden on Americans, and then calculates the "Tax Freedom Day". This is
the day after which the money you earn goes to you, not the government.
This year, tax freedom day was April 11th. That's the
earliest it has been since 1991. It's latest day ever was May 2nd,
which occurred in 2000.
Today John Kerry gave a speech in which he claimed Americans are
actually paying more taxes under Bush, despite the tax cuts. He gave no
explanation and provided no data for this claim.
Another interesting fact: Both George Bush and John Kerry are wealthy
Bush owns only one home, his ranch in Texas. Kerry owns 6 mansions, all
worth several million dollars. (His ski resort home in Idaho is an old
barn brought over from Europe in pieces. Not your average A-frame).
Bush paid $250,000 in taxes this year; Kerry paid $90,000.
Does that sound right? The man who wants to raise your taxes obviously
has figured out a way to avoid paying his own.
Pass this on. Less than 100 days until the election.