Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/25/2005 3:05:42 AM EDT
Just saw a teaser on Fox News.  Sounds like he wants to get it out of the way before his next campaign for President
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 3:08:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Who...?
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 3:11:49 AM EDT
[#2]
This John Kerry?

(if the images doesn't show, right click on the placeholder and click "View Image")

Link Posted: 5/25/2005 3:12:25 AM EDT
[#3]
They said that he finally signed Form 180 but it hasn't been delivered to the US Navy yet.  

That is all
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 3:13:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just saw a teaser on Fox News.  Sounds like he wants to get it out of the way before his next campaign for President

like it's going to help him any
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 3:14:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Sit down and shut up, Lieutenant.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 3:15:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I bet he doesn't.

Smoke and mirrors.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 3:20:44 AM EDT
[#8]
I gotta call BS - Even Kerry doesn't want the Presidency bad enough to confess to treason.  Anything less is not "clearing the air".
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 3:45:02 AM EDT
[#9]

"As WorldNetDaily reported, William Middendorf, former secretary of the Navy, urged Kerry to open up his personnel files to resolve the question of whether the Democratic presidential nominee received a less-than-honorable discharge from the Navy..."

Link Posted: 5/25/2005 3:49:00 AM EDT
[#10]
I don't care.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 3:54:10 AM EDT
[#11]
John Skerry needs to clear the world of his presence.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 3:54:49 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Yup
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 3:56:51 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Who...?

Cares...?
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:00:12 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who...?

Cares...?

You did or you wouldn't have opened the thread
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:03:17 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

"As WorldNetDaily reported, William Middendorf, former secretary of the Navy, urged Kerry to open up his personnel files to resolve the question of whether the Democratic presidential nominee received a less-than-honorable discharge from the Navy..."

Discharge status is a matter of public record. And If you have less than honorable I thinkg your disqualified from running for office. I do however think that the details of his 3 count em 3 purple hearts is whats at issue as the B.S. will be apparent once his medical records (Which are private and whats actually up for peaking) are released.

One last hurrah for Kerry before he disapears into oblivion I suspect.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:15:49 AM EDT
[#16]
John Kerry? Didn't he serve in viet-nam?
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:23:23 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Discharge status is a matter of public record. And If you have less than honorable I thinkg your disqualified from running for office. I do however think that the details of his 3 count em 3 purple hearts is whats at issue as the B.S. will be apparent once his medical records (Which are private and whats actually up for peaking) are released.

One last hurrah for Kerry before he disapears into oblivion I suspect.

See this worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41230

William Middendorf, the Navy chief from 1974 to 1977, told WorldNetDaily today that Kerry, who began inactive reserve status in 1972, would have been issued a document three years later either for a reserve reaffiliation or a separation discharge.

An "honorable discharge" from 1978 appears on the Kerry campaign's website, but a Navy lawyer who served under Middendorf believes that document is a substitute for one that would have been issued in 1975...

Sullivan, who served in the secretary of the Navy's office in the Judge Advocate General Corps Reserve between 1975 and 1977, says the "honorable discharge" on the Kerry website appears to be a Carter administration substitute for an original action expunged from Kerry's record, Lipscomb reported.

Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:24:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Wasn't he that dude that got all those medal..or ribbons..or awards...or they weren't his, or something like that?
Wasn't he supposed to be gay with a Southern lawyer?
Didn't he spend Christmas in Cambodia banging some VC behind a hut?
Didn't he get a medal with "V" that nobody on record ever got?
Didn't he buy some corn so his money account on legs could stuff it in his pooper?
Wasn't he the guy that never falls down when skiing, so it must have been the SS guy's fault?
Didn't he run for some public office not too long ago?

John Kerry...it sounds familiar, but I just can't seem to place it.....Ah hell...who cares.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:26:01 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:26:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Which version is he going to use I wonder?  The actual account of his service, his version, eyewitness accounts, the accounts of witnesses who want to see him elected PROTUS, the medias version or a version created by spin meisters using bits and pieces from all the above?
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:26:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Oh yeah....now I know where I have seen that name.....the local restaurant has a breakfast named after him.

Two waffles and a cup of "who gives a shit"
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:27:45 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I suppose he is going to bend over, put a mike to his butt, and fart for like 20 minutes.

Or at least that's about how much attention I will pay to what he says.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:28:05 AM EDT
[#23]
John Who???
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:28:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:32:10 AM EDT
[#25]
I can't believe he was the best the Democraps could come up with.

What a joke.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:33:06 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
John Who???

John "WegottamakesureHillarygetsthenominationin2008" Kerry.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:36:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Nobody gives a shit, dosen't he get it, he missed his chance to be President, it's over.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:39:32 AM EDT
[#28]
There's no earthly reason I can think of that would cause him to do this except he's thinking about running for POTUS again.

God, can the Democrats get any more lame?  Judging on everything that happened during and after the last election it's clear that they'll try and "differentiate" themselves by driving the party even MORE to the left.

Just how the hell they think that will help them can only be understood if you're a Kool-Aid drinking Democrat moonbat liberal.

Of course it could be a ploy to make The Beast look more electable.  Given her posturing and spewing more center-leaning lying bullshit in the past months, set that against John Fucktard Kerry could make her look middle of the road to the gullible and retarded.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:48:41 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I can't believe he was the best the Democraps could come up with.
What a joke.

He wasn't the best they could come up with.  But he was who they voted for in the Primaries.

I think Leiberman (sp?) could have won it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:55:41 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Nothing except one or the other's ultimate election defeat would make me happier than to see Kerry and Hillary at each other's throats for the Dem nomination.

+1,000,000!!!!!!

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:59:14 AM EDT
[#31]
ATLEAST he didn't cry and whine over losing the Presidency.  AL Gore whined, cried, and acted like a baby wanting recounts.  I still hate him though.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:04:11 AM EDT
[#32]
I guarantee he won't come clean and we'll still be waiting to see his record in 2008. But Hillary might get it released for him to embarrass him. Bags
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:09:42 AM EDT
[#33]

Here's an article on it. He's signed the Form 180 but hasn't mailed it, but claims he will in a few days. That's not even "the check is in the mail" line of BS. It's "I've signed the check but haven't mailed it".

Kerry signs release
of Navy records
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:16:01 AM EDT
[#34]

Clear the air?!?
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:20:07 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
John Kerry? Didn't he serve in viet-nam?

Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:23:45 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:32:32 AM EDT
[#37]
He's been promising this for almost two years.  And then he never does it.  Once they Pentagon gets his form it could take a few years to dig up all the paperwork.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:34:54 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Oh! I see!

So he wants to get it out that he LIED during the past presidential campaign in order to prepare for the NEXT one, eh?

This fucking loser seriously needs to meet the front end of a speeding bus.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:37:03 AM EDT
[#39]
I wonder if John Kerry will clear the air like Robert Tilton did in this press conference?

spamrevenge.com/movies/preachfart2.wmv
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:38:15 AM EDT
[#40]
sKerry is irrelevant.

He will fall to the wayside like a waif once the BEAST enters the stage.

-LS
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:38:21 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
ATLEAST he didn't cry and whine over losing the Presidency.  AL Gore whined, cried, and acted like a baby wanting recounts.  I still hate him though.

The hell he hasn't!

That asshole is STILL making remarks which are based on the bitterness of having had his ass handed to him buy a guy he thinks is a complete moron.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:47:49 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I wonder if John Kerry will clear the air like Robert Tilton did in this press conference?

spamrevenge.com/movies/preachfart2.wmv

That's the funniest thing I've seen in months. LOL!!!!!! Thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 6:32:10 AM EDT
[#43]
I don't think he is going to permit the unexpurgated version to see the light of day.  As we speak, his staffies are "reviewing" his official record.  In them, there are documents that will prove that he was a mutinous traitor.  As soon as those docs are ID'd, they will attempt to redact, suppress or shred them before the rest of the record is provided to us.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 6:35:06 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Oh yeah....now I know where I have seen that name.....the local restaurant has a breakfast named after him.

Two waffles and a cup of "who gives a shit"

I wonder if he needs some ice for that burn.

"The Kerry-Edwards breakfast: first it was waffles, now it's toast."
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 6:36:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 6:37:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Swifties already "cleared" the air.

Loser.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 6:38:51 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i don't think he going to permit the unexpurgated version to see the light of day.  As we speak, his staffies are "reviewing" his official record.  In them, there are documents that will prove that he was a mutinous traitor.  As soon as those docs are ID'd, they will attempt to redact, suppress or shred them before the rest of the record is provided to us.

His problem is that if one word is omitted or changed, his detractors will shout it from the rooftops.

Add to that that there are still people alive who are personally familiar with the entire story, or at least key parts of it.

If there's a problem in the records, it will out one way or another.

I certainly hope so because the liberal media types are already saying that this "release" will finally vindicate Kerry and prove the Swiftees to be partisan liars.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 6:42:29 AM EDT
[#48]

I suppose he is going to bend over, put a mike to his butt, and fart for like 20 minutes.

My thoughts exactly........

Link Posted: 5/25/2005 6:43:34 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Swifties already "cleared" the air.

Loser.

+1

One of the better books I read last year.

John Kerry, kindly fade into the anals (spelled that way intentionally) of history instead of constantly reminding us of what an ass you are kthxbye.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 6:48:02 AM EDT
[#50]

One of the better books I read last year.

+1  Me too...........
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top