Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 7:43:30 AM EST
This guy is a real tool. On Fox now he is saying the terrorist handbooks all state for when their operatives get to America to purchase assault weapons. WTF???
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:44:30 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/10/2004 9:28:41 AM EST by PAEBR332]
And has anyone every actually SEEN this quote in the "terrorist handbook"?

ETA: Kerry staffers furiously forging that page in manual as I type. "Get Rather on the line!"
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:44:40 AM EST
Well hes lost my vote!!!! LOL
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:45:22 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:45:37 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:45:39 AM EST
3 years ago the most popular terrorist handbook was posted on Drudge. It said nothing of the sort.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:49:51 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/10/2004 7:50:35 AM EST by PaoloAR15]
Did Kerry REALLY say that?

This man is a clown... and you KNOW what you RKBA supporter will happen if he is going to win...

I can't believe...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:55:38 AM EST

Originally Posted By Jicky:

YEAH! Me Too!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:40:29 AM EST

Originally Posted By Jicky:

Me too.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:52:11 AM EST
I don't know who I'm going to vote for...GW said he'd sign a reauthorization bill on the AWB and I saw Kerry waving a shotgun around at a union stop the other day. I am sooooo confused!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:57:00 AM EST
I'll keep that in mind while I am building up several M4s on Tuesday.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:58:32 AM EST
Why would they buy semiautos when they could just slip across the border with full autos.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:00:54 AM EST
Keep shooting your mouth off Kerry.Especailly in Missouri.They voted in Concealed Carry last year,and it is pretty much a Conservitive state.

So keep burying yourself you fucking idiot.

He is his own worst enemy.Thank God!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:01:41 AM EST

Originally Posted By mongo001:
Why would they buy semiautos when they could just slip across the border with full autos.

They would, but Kerry wants the soccer moms to think the AWB has something to do with automatic weapons and not the neutered versions that we have all come to accept and enjoy. Emotion, not logic.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:04:53 AM EST

Originally Posted By lvgunner777:

They would, but Kerry wants the soccer moms to think the AWB has something to do with automatic weapons and not the neutered versions that we have all come to accept and enjoy. Emotion, not logic.

Yeah - the mere PREMiSE is so idiotic when you actually apply two brain cells to it.

He is ACTUALLY suggesting that terrorists who would secretly come into to the U.S. planning some kind of terrorist attack, would walk into a gun story and submit to a NCIS check to buy a semi-automatic rifle??? That statement really demonstrates how gun laws only hurt the law-abiding citizens.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:11:14 AM EST
But he loves his new assault shotgun!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:14:53 AM EST

Originally Posted By cgj:
But he loves his new assault shotgun!

Yep, the very same platform he has voted to ban in the past.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:17:35 AM EST

Originally Posted By Jm03:
Keep shooting your mouth off Kerry.Especailly in Missouri.They voted in Concealed Carry last year,and it is pretty much a Conservitive state.

So keep burying yourself you fucking idiot.

He is his own worst enemy.Thank God!!

Actually when it was put upon the citizens to vote for concealed carry it failed. St Louis and KC are probably the reasons. I doubt he's alienating too many people in St Louis. However, you're right, I do belive MO. is pretty conservative. Not sure why it took concealed carry so long to pass.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:25:46 AM EST

Originally Posted By llanero:
I don't know who I'm going to vote for...GW said he'd sign a reauthorization bill on the AWB and I saw Kerry waving a shotgun around at a union stop the other day. I am sooooo confused!

The AWB died because of the president he set it up real nice so he wouldn't have to sign it but still could pander to middle America who is scared of "ASSAULT WEAPONS"
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:30:47 AM EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted By lvgunner777:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah - the mere PREMiSE is so idiotic when you actually apply two brain cells to it.

He is ACTUALLY suggesting that terrorists who would secretly come into to the U.S. planning some kind of terrorist attack, would walk into a gun story and submit to a NCIS check to buy a semi-automatic rifle??? That statement really demonstrates how gun laws only hurt the law-abiding citizens.

On top of all that, the economics just don't work. Why would they pay $300 - $1000 for a semi-auto when they could buy full autos for maybe $50 in some third world shithole?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:38:28 AM EST
What GWB did was exactly what the POTUS should do with everything of this nature. If the Congress TRULY represents the people's will and acts on their behalf, the President should follow suit. In this case he KNEW the people's will was going to be in line with his and that Congress would reflect that, hence the AWB is going to die. Unfortunately the media is imbuing the role of POTUS with the "power" to create and destroy laws at will. That is NOT the role of the Executive branch. Throwing blame at the Pres. for not "renewing the ban" is like blaming car for not building a bridge. It is a ridiculous argument and childish in line with the left.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:54:34 AM EST
I'm sick and tired of hearing that allowing this to die is going to degrade our homeland security. It only takes slightly more than one synapse to fire to realize that armed civillians is what keeps our homeland free and deters crime. When will people wake up?
Top Top