Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2004 3:44:12 PM EDT
He's going to be a real candidate and not like GW Bush who is standing  behind front groups and letting them do all the dirty work.

How the hell can he get away with this?  MoveOn.org has spent $63 million doing just that and Kerry is out there claiming he's an angel.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:45:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
He's going to be a real candidate and not like GW Bush who is standing  behind front groups and letting them do all the dirty work.

How the hell can he get away with this?  MoveOn.org has spent $63 million doing just that and Kerry is out there claiming he's an angel.

he'll claim to be Satan NEXT week, though.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:47:24 PM EDT
[#2]
.....what a doofuss.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:48:20 PM EDT
[#3]
good line.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:48:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

he'll claim to be Satan NEXT week, though.

good line,thats what i meant.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:52:08 PM EDT
[#5]
And the fact that it was so obvious to you and caused you to ask that question shows that Kerry keeps digging himself a deeper hole. If all of us are smart enough to see this, then you can bet there are others. I think lots of people are going to start doubting him. And he'll likely lose some of his non- diehard supporters who are in the anybody but Bush class when they start to see that Bush is the better man afterall.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:54:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Just remember, he is a politician, if his lips are moving, he is lying.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:03:55 PM EDT
[#7]
He's eating this swift boat stuff up like candy.
He hasn't put forth a single idea for running the country and we are nearly in Sept.
At least Ross Pyro said he would let the volunteers decide.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:38:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

He can do it because CBS, ABC, NBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, Cuba, China, North Korea, France and hollyweed want him to win.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:46:45 PM EDT
[#9]
This is why I despise Democrats.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I'm pissed off...
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:50:33 PM EDT
[#10]
+1, Mr. Ron Burgundy....
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:52:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, I'd rather the focus be on his senate record rather than on how much of an attention slut he is with his 'nam service.

However, I am heartened to hear that Unfit for Command is such a giant seller.  Way more sales than any of MM's crap. So maybe this will hurt him anyways,
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:54:51 PM EDT
[#12]
The problem is that too many people don't know the whole story... it just goes over their heads.

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#13]
ACT and MoveOn.Org are WAY bigger than SBVFT could hope to be.

Both ACT and MoveOn.Org are active where I live. There's nothing to do with any pro-Bush 527.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:03:04 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm John Kerry and I approved this message!
After the polls show how it goes, I may then alter it to fit who I am talking to!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top