Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2003 10:30:07 AM EDT
He is all over the news this day, and all I hear coming from his mouth is the standard pablum issued by candidates of BOTH prevalent parties: he wants to fight for the common man, he understands the common man, he's a regular guy, blah blah blah blah.  When are they, and the majority of the voting populous for that matter, going to realize that it is not what is needed from them to "fight" for ANYBODY???  It is the job of the FED to perform constitutionally mandated functions, and that's IT!!!  However, most people at this point disagree with this fact, as the machine is far too big.  I am the common man, and the FED and the STATE would do me better if they simply stayed the hell out of my life.  I do not want their services, sympathy or support.  I do not want to pay into programs I will never reap proper benefit from (read:FICA), and I simply do not understand those who feel it is the role of Uncle Sugar to do these things.  If you are running for office saying anything other than "I'm gonna go to Washington, and try to get 'em to stay the hell outta the way of you and your commerce", then you're wasting your breath on me.  Rant off.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#1]
..The usual rhetoric......."I`m going to CUT taxes.....INCREASE services...and PROVIDE new jobs".............I really wish that some of them would wake up to the fact that we are not all STUPID!................[soapbox]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:49:29 AM EDT
[#2]
This isn't the guy who can communicate with the deceased is it?
[img]http://www.johnedwardpictures.net/gall/gallerypost.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:03:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Neither one can.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:04:52 AM EDT
[#4]
What did you expect from a trial [s]liar[/s] lawyer?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:18:14 AM EDT
[#5]
[sleep]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

His pelt ain't worth no more than the others.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#6]
A POS ambulance chaser working for the regular folks.  I guess that's what made him a millionaire.  Like there was nothing in it for him.  Echoing that POS from wherever who died in the plane crash not too long ago.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:34:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Lawyers. Hummmph.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 12:01:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Shakespear had the right idea: "The first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers."

King Henry VI, Part II, (Act IV), Scene 2
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 12:06:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Shakespear had the right idea: "The first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers,[red]'cept Eric The Hun!!![/red]"

King Henry VI, Part II, (Act IV), Scene 2
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 12:14:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This isn't the guy who can communicate with the deceased is it?
[url]http://www.johnedwardpictures.net/gall/gallerypost.jpg[/url]
View Quote

No, but if he is a Dem he could probably get votes from the deceased... [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top