Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2002 4:27:33 AM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=29488[/url]
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 4:34:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I wonder if John Muhammed hated America as much as couple posters here do?
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 4:37:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Excellent!
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 4:53:49 AM EDT
[#3]
For most prison inmates, Islam provides structure, a motive, clean life and spiritual salvation. But for some, it serves as a ticket to explain away a failed life, while providing a justification for hatred of non-Muslims, of America, and of Western culture and civilization.
View Quote

This makes since in a twisted kind of way. Only innocent law-abiding people who were at the wrong place at the wrong time, doing nuttin' wrong, or were framed by the man. This makes Muslims seem like just another looser club.

Black "blame America" anger does a number on the black psyche. A Los Angeles Times poll asked blacks earning $50,000 or more a year if everyone has the power to succeed. They answered more pessimistically than did lower-income whites!
View Quote

This really suprised me. Even in the middle of succeeding and getting ahead the people polled think their doing poorly. I'm wandering if there is anything that will make these people happy.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 8:20:32 AM EDT
[#4]
http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sns-ap-sniper-money-mystery1028oct28,0,2257011.story?coll=sns%2Dap%2Dnation%2Dheadlines

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/usatoday/20021029/cm_usatoday/4572416

Link Posted: 10/31/2002 8:37:31 AM EDT
[#5]
There is no evidence that Muhammad was funded by any organized terrorist groups, as some have suggested, Gansler said.
View Quote

I have to say bullshit on this one. I'll take it back if I'm wrong but I bet they're not saying or haven't found it yet.

Oh, yeah, I forgot. They'll find links to angry white men from militaristic militia cults.

edit to add...

Black male Five Percenters are ''Gods'' and will refer to themselves as God. One letter from the sniper contained the demand that police call the author ''God'' and a stock Five Percenter phrase, ''word is bond,'' along with five stars, also used by the group. A tarot card left at another shooting stated, ''I am God.''
View Quote

So this kind of leads me to believe that in addition to being a muslim he was racists. THis gets weirder and freakier.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 8:48:44 AM EDT
[#6]
flip johnny jihad II. he's another waste of oxygen and will soon find out the 72 virgin story is more islamic bullshit.

do muslim queers get 72 virgin males?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top