Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2003 6:37:28 PM EDT
Can somebody help me out with a number or Email for these guys, I'm not having any luck finding it on my own. Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:20:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:56:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Keep in mind that these guys are primarily a front for Robert Hesse...

-Troy
View Quote

I didn't know that. Hmmm.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 10:13:20 PM EDT
[#4]
As near as I can tell, they write down phone orders on Zig-Zag papers, then roll them with a controlled substance and smoke them.  About two months ago I ordered a Galil ARM kit for $200 from them.  Weeks pass, and I get an email confirmation for a "9mm conversion kit" priced at $500.  Took a couple of phone calls to straighten out the mess.  Still don't have the Galil ARM kit.

If I didn't know better, I'd say they operate out of a dilapidated trailer out in the Arizona desert.  They claim to have a warehouse in Minnesota or someplace like that, but I'm pretty sure that's just a bad flashback from the peyote contaminated with Hoppes No 9.

YMMV
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 3:02:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
As near as I can tell, they write down phone orders on Zig-Zag papers, then roll them with a controlled substance and smoke them.  About two months ago I ordered a Galil ARM kit for $200 from them.  Weeks pass, and I get an email confirmation for a "9mm conversion kit" priced at $500.  Took a couple of phone calls to straighten out the mess.  Still don't have the Galil ARM kit.If I didn't know better, I'd say they operate out of a dilapidated trailer out in the Arizona desert.  They claim to have a warehouse in Minnesota or someplace like that, but I'm pretty sure that's just a bad flashback from the peyote contaminated with Hoppes No 9. YMMV
View Quote

ROTFLMAOKS!
[img]http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/roflmao.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 3:13:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Marvl!!!  Are you psychic or something???  You nailed it bro.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top