Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2009 4:02:28 AM EDT
Leftist idiots are really stretching this one....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_scandals_of_the_United_States#Federal_government_scandals

Should I edit it? Erase it? Just leave it?
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:12:51 AM EDT
[#1]
That's just fucking ridiculous.

Some hippie should go volunteer at a soup kitchen instead of wasting his time with that bs.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:27:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I didn't see Van Jones listed there. In fact, it is only Republicans listed. What a bunch of dumbasses.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:36:22 AM EDT
[#3]
There were some conservatives and conservative commentators who found it scandalous as well.

I personally thought it was great, but then again according to half the country I'm obviously a racist.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:37:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Dems trying to yet again, divert attention from the failure they call Barack Obama.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:42:03 AM EDT
[#5]
How do I edit it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Political_scandals_of_the_United_States&action=history

I will, I just don't have time right now to learn the details of wiki editing. Is wiki like some voting thing where my changes can automagically be overridden
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:46:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I didn't see Van Jones listed there. In fact, it is only Republicans listed. What a bunch of dumbasses.

Yup. Nothing about Pelosi calling the CIA liars w/o any proof. Nothing about TurboTax Geithner cheating on his taxes. Charlie Rangel ?  I mean WTF?

Looks like I have some work to do when I get some time. Hopefully tonight.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 6:39:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 6:42:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Why is there no mention of the democrat outbursts when GW was in office in all this?!?!?
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 6:54:57 PM EDT
[#9]
edit it.

leftists are trying SOOO hard to distract from the ACORN shit.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 6:58:01 PM EDT
[#10]

I wouldn't worry about it.

The entire post reads like a phone book.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:01:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Well he tried to insert it again and I deleted it. and I'll keep doing so.

GD FUCKING LIBERALS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top