Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2010 7:17:08 PM EDT
You guys not in the area, be glad you don't have to watch these things. They play him up as a great military leader and hero.

They talk about his honor. Where was his honor when he went back and lied about the circumstances of being offered a job to drop out of the race...
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:19:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Joe who?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:19:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Joe who?

He was in "Land Of The Lost"
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:20:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I've seen residential streets lined with his signs.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:21:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've seen residential streets lined with his signs.

I see bumper stickers for him around here. I can't imagine people are promoting that jackass after all that.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Joe who?

OK what is that?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:28:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:29:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Is he running his campaign on YOUR tax dollars like Lloyd Doggett is around here?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:34:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:39:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I havn't seen any sestak adds yet, but I've seen a lot of toomey.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:42:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I havn't seen any sestak adds yet, but I've seen a lot of toomey.

I've seen quite a few anti-Toomey ads. I may have seen one or two pro-Toomey ads.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:46:24 PM EDT
[#11]
i can see i'm not so different.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Joe who?

Every time I see his name I think of that too-

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2007/05/09/land-of-the-lost.jpg

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:53:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You guys not in the area, be glad you don't have to watch these things. They play him up as a great military leader and hero.

They talk about his honor. Where was his honor when he went back and lied about the circumstances of being offered a job to drop out of the race...

I find it amusing how they are calling him Admiral now.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:59:56 PM EDT
[#13]
I've seen more Toomey ads than Sestak around here (PGH).  Also, the pro-Sestak ads have just been attacks on Toomey and most of them are pretty bad.  Bad as in "I can't believe someone said to run that."  
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:17:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Rasmussen, Aug. 31, Toomey 45%, Sestak 39%

Let's hope. All accounts are Sestak is a bigger ass than Specter.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:38:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Joe who?

i fucking lol'd!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:42:14 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm sending Toomey another $100.00

Fuck that cockholster Sleestak.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:46:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Around here we treat "Joe Stack" like a hero but not "Joe Sestack".  Apparently, this Sestack got confused and thought he had been offered a cushy ambassadorship or something?.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:49:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is he still running around calling himself a Vice Admiral?

'cause he didn't retire as one.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:13:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is he still running around calling himself a Vice Admiral?

'cause he didn't retire as one.

The commercial I saw today, the just called him Admiral Sestak.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:30:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I've seen more Toomey ads than Sestak around here (PGH).  Also, the pro-Sestak ads have just been attacks on Toomey and most of them are pretty bad.  Bad as in "I can't believe someone said to run that."  

+1

the substance of the anti toomey ads is:  hurrrdurrrrr he worked on wall street, and zomg he wants to get rid of corporate taxes, derp.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top