Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/27/2006 10:34:49 AM EDT
This was reported today on 1210AM station broadcasting out of Philadelphia.
I tried to find the actual utterance to attach but can't. Bottom line, Biden says our subsidies to the Palestinians need to stop due to terrorist intent etc.

Here is my confession. Never in a million years would I have thought it could happen, but:

I agree with Joe Biden!

ThirtyCal
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:39:25 AM EDT
Don't feel bad that you agree with him. I do too. After all, even liberal can come up with a good idea once.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:47:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ThirtyCal_FAL:
I tried to find the actual utterance to attach but can't. Bottom line, Biden says our subsidies to the Palestinians need to stop due to terrorist intent etc.

Here is my confession. Never in a million years would I have thought it could happen, but:

I agree with Joe Biden!

ThirtyCal

I do too, but I feel kind of queasy and ill at the thought.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:49:36 AM EDT
Ya know....this shouldn't even be up for debate, but I'm sure there'll be more than a few bleeding hearts pleading Hamas's cause.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:49:52 AM EDT
Hamas is listed as a terrorist organization, by both the US and the EU. By US law, America cannot give financial aid to a known terrorist group, so no more money for the pali's.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:51:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/27/2006 10:51:59 AM EDT by Wraithtouch]
Ewwwwwww I agree with a liberal on something I feel so....

<­BR>

Dirty
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:51:59 AM EDT
Dont you love that given the chance to politically express themselves, the Palestinians enthusiastically vote for a pack of murderers, and some people are SURPRISED at this? The Palestinians dont want peace, and never have. There's no way to make peace with a pack of bloodthirsty psychopaths who want to kill every last Jew on Earth, and yet people go around pretending it is possible. Madness.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:54:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/27/2006 10:58:02 AM EDT by CamperDad]
Even a blind pig finds an acrorn once in awhile...and let me tell you, Joe Biden is the definitive "blind pig".

I agree with the OP, it's weird to agree with him on anything.

- CD
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:54:14 AM EDT
Didn't we support the terrorist group that took over South Africa's government?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:54:28 AM EDT
Is Joe up for re-election in '06?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:55:22 AM EDT

I agree with Joe Biden!

ThirtyCal

you gotta realize even the opposition agrees on the Israel issue. Remember the ENTIRE captial is Israeli Occupied Territory according to Herr Buchanan. Bush is just more 'conservative' about it, e.g. hands off.

Biden wants to be first to say it though, now that kerry beat im to teh filibuster-mongering.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:11:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 1Andy2:
Didn't we support the terrorist group that took over South Africa's government?

That is different -- they are uhm uhm multi-kultural.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:13:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By raven:
Dont you love that given the chance to politically express themselves, the Palestinians enthusiastically vote for a pack of murderers, and some people are SURPRISED at this? The Palestinians dont want peace, and never have. There's no way to make peace with a pack of bloodthirsty psychopaths who want to kill every last Jew on Earth, and yet people go around pretending it is possible. Madness.

Who else are they supposed to vote for??

While I think Hamas needs to be removed from the planet in a rather violent fashion, the only other group up for election was the Fatah(sp?), and during their time in power, they kept all the money from the USA for themselves, and were no better leaders than Saddam was.

Kinda like voting for either Jon Kerry or Fat Ass Teddy, you'll get the same shit no matter who wins.

Though technicly Fatah(sp?) is the better of the two, I wouldn't mind seeing them all bulldozed into the ocean.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:31:40 AM EDT
So now we will leave all the money influencing to the Iranians?

Sometimes I think that the ME is just a competition for the handouts from the rest of the world. They could care less about sovereignty or anything else. They just want to be first in line for the graft.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:50:15 PM EDT

I agree with Joe Biden!

ThirtyCal

Don't worry. He'll eventually backtrack on this...

...then deny he ever said it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:00:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bfieldburt:

I agree with Joe Biden!

ThirtyCal

Don't worry. He'll eventually backtrack on this...

...then deny he ever said it.

"I voted for Hamas, before I voted against it!"

Top Top