User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/5/2015 1:16:58 PM EDT
Evil bitch
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#1]
If I'm going to die at the hands of some girl I'm sleeping with, I hope she is at least good looking
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:24:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Who the fuck do they put on juries out there?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:29:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Bet when she heard "Hung Jury" she got wet.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:32:14 PM EDT
[#4]
She should be dead already. Evil bitch.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:34:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, the local news is saying it only cost $6M to decide life/DP.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:36:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Check your title.  due to, not do to.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:36:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I'm going to die at the hands of some girl I'm sleeping with, I hope she is at least good looking
View Quote

Arias cleans up OK.. the defense team just made her all ugly ducking to engender sympathy during the trial.

Not worth dying for, though
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:37:49 PM EDT
[#8]
She is a spider in human form.   Do Not Want.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I swear for these high profile cases that cost a mint and already resulted in a hung jury it's cheaper in the long run to just give them life rather than hold out for the DP. Spending 26-30K a year till they die is a lot cheaper.

Only the lawyers win otherwise.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:41:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She is a spider in human form.   Do Not Want.
View Quote

Apply fire with extreme prejudice.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:43:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I swear for these high profile cases that cost a mint and already resulted in a hung jury it's cheaper in the long run to just give them life rather than hold out for the DP. Spending 26-30K a year till they die is a lot cheaper.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep!

I'm pissed that they retried the penalty phase!!

I agree that she should have gotten the DP, but damn to retry the penalty phase was a stupid waste of taxpayer money!

Judge Alex Ferrer on Fox News just said that three inmates can be jailed for life without parole for the cost of one death penalty inmate due to the cost of the many and lengthy appeals.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:43:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The lawyers always win.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:47:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Id hit it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Check your title.  due to, not do to.

View Quote

They not think it be like it is, but it do.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:59:29 PM EDT
[#15]
How hung are they?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:00:53 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Id hit it.
View Quote

Then she'd hit you.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:01:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
How hung are they?
View Quote

Penis size thread in the making...
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In addition to the legal costs of the appeals process ($millions), housing a prisoner on death row costs twice as much as in general population.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:07:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

In addition to the legal costs of the appeals process ($millions), housing a prisoner on death row costs twice as much as in general population.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's the cause of that?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Who the fuck do they put on juries out there?
View Quote
The same 12 people who can't get outta jury duty, like everywhere else.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:31:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Wait, she's found guilty and committed to life in prison without parole.... yet she's not guilty enough for mr sparky?

WTF?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:34:39 PM EDT
[#22]
You guys are too harsh.

He was just a clumsy guy.  He fell on the knife 27 times before he shot himself.

It was all just a big misunderstanding.  It could happen to anybody.

#poorpoorjodie
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:36:31 PM EDT
[#23]
They got hung because frankly they just don't put women to death in America.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:45:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Everyone knows that women don't get the death penalty in these instances.  Only 2% of death row inmates are women.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:48:27 PM EDT
[#25]

The 32-year-old photographer is accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 27 times and slitting his throat from ear to ear in the shower of his Mesa, Ariz., apartment.
View Quote

holy shit i forgot how fucked up the murder was
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:49:15 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Wait, she's found guilty and committed to life in prison without parole.... yet she's not guilty enough for mr sparky?

WTF?
View Quote
Actually, without parole has not yet been decided.

Eligibility for parole will be up to the judge when she announces sentencing in April.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:51:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Arias cleans up OK.. the defense team just made her all ugly ducking to engender sympathy during the trial.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That establishes that no one from GD was on the jury.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:51:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Just another perfect example of gender bias in the courtroom. No matter what evidence you generate against a female, none of it is sufficient, including even murder.

Domestic violence is once size fits all accusation by females. My nut job ex filed a false protective order 4 times against me. They do major damage to you and claim domestic violence. What hypocrisy.

Alexander missed an important conference call on the evening of June 4. On June 9, having been unable to reach Alexander, a concerned group of his friends went to his home. His roommates initially said he was out of town. After finding a key to Alexander's master bedroom, his friends entered the room and found large pools of blood in the hallway to the master bathroom, where his body was discovered in the shower.[25] In the 9-1-1 call made to authorities (not heard by the jury), Alexander's friends mentioned an ex-girlfriend, Arias, who Alexander had said was stalking him, accessing his Facebook account, and slashing tires.[26][27][28]
Alexander was scheduled to leave on June 10, 2008, for a work-related trip to Cancún, Mexico.[25][29] In early 2008, Alexander told his company that Arias would be joining him. In April, Alexander asked to change his travel companion to another female friend.[30]
While searching Alexander's home, police found Alexander's recently purchased digital camera damaged in the washing machine. Police were able to recover deleted images showing Arias and Alexander in sexually suggestive poses, taken at approximately 1:40 p.m. on June 4. The final photo of Alexander alive was taken at 5:29 p.m. that day. Alexander was in the shower when the photo was taken. Photos taken moments later show an individual believed to be Alexander "profusely bleeding" on the bathroom floor.[31][32] A bloody palm print was discovered along the wall in the bathroom hallway; it contained DNA from both Arias and Alexander.[31][33]
On July 9, 2008, Arias was indicted by a grand jury for the first-degree murder of Alexander.[34] She was arrested at her home on July 15[35] and extradited to Arizona on September 5. Arias pleaded not guilty on September 11.[36]
Arias gave several different accounts about her involvement in Alexander's death.[37] She originally told police that she had not been in Mesa on the day of the murder and claimed that she last saw Alexander in April 2008.[31][33] Arias later told police that two intruders had broken into Alexander's home, murdering him and attacking her. Two years after her arrest, Arias told police that she killed Alexander in self-defense, claiming that she had been a victim of domestic violence.[16][17][38][39][40]
§Pre-trial[edit]

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:54:47 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Actually, without parole has not yet been decided.   Eligibility for parole will be up to the judge when she announces sentencing in April.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?
Actually, without parole has not yet been decided.   Eligibility for parole will be up to the judge when she announces sentencing in April.

I'm guessing she'll be eligible in 15-20.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:58:31 PM EDT
[#30]
I vaguely know about this trial.

Why is this trial such big news?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:04:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Bet when she heard "Hung Jury" she got wet.
View Quote

Came to post this.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:04:35 PM EDT
[#32]

Sept. 5, 2008: Arias is extradited to Arizona. A public defender is later assigned to represent her.
<snip>
Oct. 31, 2008: Prosecutors file a notice of intent to seek the death penalty. They contend Arias planned the attack and killed Alexander in a jealous rage.
August 2010: Arias changes her story about the killing, saying it was self-defense.
Dec. 10, 2012: July selection begins. Eighteen potential jurors and alternates eventually are chosen

Read more: http://www.kpho.com/story/22411745/timeline-of-events-in-jodi-arias-murder-case#ixzz3TXVZ9GQo
View Quote

4 years between  arrest and trial start? WTF?
$6million spent on prosecuting her?

Talk about a waste of taxpayer dollars!
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:08:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yep!   I'm pissed that they retried the penalty phase!!
I agree that she should have gotten the DP, but damn to retry the penalty phase was a stupid waste of taxpayer money!

Judge Alex Ferrer on Fox News just said that three inmates can be jailed for life without parole for the cost of one death penalty inmate due to the cost of the many and lengthy appeals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep!   I'm pissed that they retried the penalty phase!!

Well, then let's get rid of those appeals, shall we?

Here's how I would handle it:
Upon conviction, you get one chance(optional) to have another, unbiased review of your case. This is to be done swiftly, but thoroughly.
The second that appeal/review is denied, you are hauled out and executed.
Case closed.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:11:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:18:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Seriously...Why is this such a big trial?

Some chick murders a guy, happens all the time and there's not this huge spectacle, what's so big about this one?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:20:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How hung are they?

It's Man Love Thursday.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 9:52:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Wow, that bitch is the crazy with a huge side of evil...

I just watched the movie about her....Anyone see the crime scene photos??? (I wont be eating for another couple of days)

They need to put that evil hussy under the jail and quick before she harms again.  She reminds me of one of those crazy bitched that will kill one of the guards with her teeth or something...

Geesh....
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 9:54:01 PM EDT
[#38]
That would be the last you ever hit

Quoted:
Id hit it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 9:59:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Id hit it.
View Quote

Yup. The level of danger would make it so much more awesome.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 10:03:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Sometimes sticking it in the crazy goes REALY wrong.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 10:03:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Didn't they say there was only one hold out and it a female?
If so I'm surprised it wasn't more. She's pretty enough that the odds of her getting the DP would be low.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 10:04:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Big fake titties, she takes it in the pooper, and labia like a sloppy joe. Beats a tranny...

Nekkid pics out there...
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 10:10:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Didn't they say there was only one hold out and it a female?
If so I'm surprised it wasn't more. She's pretty enough that the odds of her getting the DP would be low.
View Quote

Yes, one holdout who apparently was an anti-death penalty activist type.  Or at least became one for this case.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 10:14:36 PM EDT
[#44]
You can read more about her on murderpedia including crime scene photos.

http://murderpedia.org/female.A/a/arias-jodi.htm

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 10:15:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Mostly because the prosecution decided the courtroom was a good venue to show a bunch of sex tapes over and over again that didn't really add much to their case.

I think she's guilty as fuck of what she was charged with and should do the time for it, but I'd vote to acquit (edited for clarity: on additional charges) if she somehow managed to get her hands on every person responsible for that and murder the shit out of them.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 10:16:58 PM EDT
[#46]
The lawyers were public defenders. Maricopa County has some of the best in the country.

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 10:17:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 10:18:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/934292/thumbs/o-JODI-ARIAS-facebook.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/934292/thumbs/o-JODI-ARIAS-facebook.jpg

The 32-year-old photographer is accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 27 times and slitting his throat from ear to ear in the shower of his Mesa, Ariz., apartment.

Just seeing that bitch's face pisses me off.

She has to be the most hated person in the state.

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 11:27:44 PM EDT
[#49]
I still say we just make her an approved method of execution for condemned inmates.  Give them options.  Death by electrocution, death by lethal injection, or death by Jodi Arias.   Your choice, bucko.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 11:30:54 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View Quote

Because a good Mormon boy met what he thought was a good Mormon girl who ended up being crazy in the sack but also crazy in the head.   Lots and lots of juicy details for the Media to discuss.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top