Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/23/2004 4:51:23 AM EST
Don't know if it's verboten to post this sort of stuff in GD or not, but I got this position announcement in my email because of a job agent that I'd set up online. FWIW:

Link to announcement

Technical Trainer- 3

Company: Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Location: US-DC-Washington
Status: Full Time, Employee Job Category: Education, Training, and Library
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Education Level: Bachelor's Degree

Job Description

Defining the future. Join the men and women of Northrop Grumman Mission Systems in meeting the largest, most complex systems challenges imaginable for government, military and business.

Defense Mission Systems has an IMMEDIATE opportunity for a Technical Trainer in the Washington DC area. As a member of a team responsible for training USCG personnel on the ILS Logistic Information Management System (LIMS), the new IT solution for the USCG Integrated Deepwater System (IDS) Program, this person will function as a trainer of the LIMS Ellipse software, with an emphasis on Supply Chain Management, and in one or more major areas of Hull, Mechanical and Electrical system maintenance. Must have experience in the following ILS technical data fields ? Shipboard and/or Aviation Maintenance Material Management and Supply Chain Management. Primary responsibilities include coordination of LIMS training; update to training curriculum; training needs analysis; assist in the setup of hardware and software of the training facility including hardware configuration, networking, Citrix, and software installations. Coordinate training requirements and schedules to support the Delivery of Deepwater assets.

Experience in the following areas is required:

Education requirements may be substituted by equivalent military maintenance or maintenance logistics management experience.
Eight plus years of Hull, Mechanical and Electrical system maintenance.
Experience as a stand up technical trainer.
Experience creating end-user focused documentation.
Experience in Supply Chain Management.
Experience in troubleshooting LAN/WAN networking environments.
Travel required
Experience in the following areas is an asset:

Experience with Mincom Elipse and Citrix a plus.

An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/VEEO

Apply Online

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:01:14 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:25:13 AM EST

Originally Posted By Paul:
Location = US-DC-Washington

Paul,

does this mean it should [only] go in that hometown forum? If so, can I get it moved, or should I just know/learn for next time?

Thanks,

Jake.
Top Top