Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/27/2004 5:49:58 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/27/2004 5:53:21 AM EST by jkstexas2001]
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3693354.stm

What is the deal with this boy? Is he afraid Kerry is not going to win? Would he still come out and question Florida's voting practices if it looked like a Republican might lose? Why is he not examining Detroit voting practices? Or the practices under the O'hare machine in Chicago? Because he is a democratic tool. He never met a dictator he didn't like. He was the most ineffective president we ever had. He micromanaged shit to the extent very little occured under his administration. His micromanagement led to the deaths of our boys sent to rescue the hostages. There was a reason Iran let the hostages go when Reagan took office.

He is singlehandled responsible for the most deaths of any US president. Why? His policies led to Khomeini taking power in Iran, to the resurgence of radical islam. It can be argued that had Khomeini not been allowed to rise to power:

(1) Afghanistan would not have been invaded by the Russians
(2) The Iran/Iraq war would never had occurred
(3) The Beirut War would never have happenned
(4) Osama bin Laden would have never risen to power

on and on.

He has tried to get back in the public eye more than any ex-US president. Clinton had to tell him to keep out of the North Korean talks.

This fellow is disgusting.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:57:37 AM EST
Carter is a devout Christian. And a piece of shit. He is a communist fifth-columnist who exemplifies every wickedness his fellow-travelers impute to the Christian right. He is narrow-minded, condescending, rigid, didactic, and elitist. He simply has a more "liberal" set of prejudices than comnservatives. Most right wing Xtians disapprove of gay marriage; Carter thinks everyone should have to marry a member of the same sex, whether they're gay or not. He would be a Bible-toting Stalin if his dreams came true. In a way, it's too bad he won't go to hell. There's some satisfaction in knowing that, like other Xtians, he's going to have a long awkward "Aw shit" moment at the foot of the Throne.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:00:17 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:03:51 AM EST
Why does he embrace dictators and yet put our country down when overseas? Regarding his christianity, many of his viewpoints are opposite what is traditionally viewed as christian, so his final destination may not be what he expects it to be.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:05:21 AM EST
I think Carter was the price we paid for Watergate. He was certainly ineffective. Spineless would be a better word. When he withdrew our olympic team from the Moscow games because the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, I wondered what he was thinking. That was a typical U.N. mindset. I'm sure the Soviet Union could have cared less. Under his administration we had 21% home loan interest rates, a major oil embargo, the 55 mile an hour speed limit, the Iran hostage crisis and subsequent failed rescue, a severe weakening of our military and a total lack of resolve made plainly evident to the entire world.

With Clinton a close second, I'd have to say that Carter may well go down in history as the worst president this country ever had.

By the way, I thought he was sent to North Korea, embarassed Clinton, and then was recalled.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:14:33 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:16:25 AM EST
He would have probably opposed our entrance into WW II. Had he been president in the 1940's, you might be speaking German right now.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:18:27 AM EST
Bunny rabbit & fishing boat.

....That's all I have to say.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:19:10 AM EST
Lightning_P38 a registered Democrat?!?! Are you going to pull the lever for sKerry?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:22:06 AM EST
Jimmy Carter is probably the worst President of the 20th Century. If he would have been reelected in 1980, the USSR would have prevailed in the Cold War and the USA would be like Argentina with nuclear weapons.

As far as his so-called "Christanity", a person cannot be pro-Communist and a Christian. End of story.

A true piece of shit. Fuck Jimmy Carter.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:25:33 AM EST
I wonder if Jimmy Carter gets a glazed look if someone holds up the Queen of Hearts card in front of his face?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:25:14 PM EST

Originally Posted By FLAL1A:
Carter is a devout Christian. And a piece of shit. He is a communist fifth-columnist who exemplifies every wickedness his fellow-travelers impute to the Christian right. He is narrow-minded, condescending, rigid, didactic, and elitist. He simply has a more "liberal" set of prejudices than comnservatives. Most right wing Xtians disapprove of gay marriage; Carter thinks everyone should have to marry a member of the same sex, whether they're gay or not. He would be a Bible-toting Stalin if his dreams came true. In a way, it's too bad he won't go to hell. There's some satisfaction in knowing that, like other Xtians, he's going to have a long awkward "Aw shit" moment at the foot of the Throne.

I seriously question if he's a Christian at all. Many of his so-called "beliefs" are clearly contrary to Scripture. Certainly though, he is a tool, a communist, scumbag and the worst Pres in the history of the US. I had a friend miss by only one month of being one of the hostages in Iran because of this waste of humanity.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:29:14 PM EST
He's a fucking embarassment to my beloved Alma Mater.

How this asshole ever made it through Plebe Year is a mystery to me......

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:30:58 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:33:18 PM EST

Originally Posted By uncle_frank:
Lightning_P38 a registered Democrat?!?! Are you going to pull the lever for sKerry?

Im not a Dem but I would vote for Dem Zell Miller if he was running again.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:44:37 PM EST
I cant wait for this jackstain to die. Carter was a worse for this country than Clinton. Like another poster said, its the price we paid for Watergate.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:12:13 PM EST

Originally Posted By jkstexas2001:
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3693354.stm

What is the deal with this boy? Is he afraid Kerry is not going to win? Would he still come out and question Florida's voting practices if it looked like a Republican might lose? Why is he not examining Detroit voting practices? Or the practices under the O'hare machine in Chicago? Because he is a democratic tool. He never met a dictator he didn't like. He was the most ineffective president we ever had. He micromanaged shit to the extent very little occured under his administration. His micromanagement led to the deaths of our boys sent to rescue the hostages. There was a reason Iran let the hostages go when Reagan took office.

He is singlehandled responsible for the most deaths of any US president. Why? His policies led to Khomeini taking power in Iran, to the resurgence of radical islam. It can be argued that had Khomeini not been allowed to rise to power:

(1) Afghanistan would not have been invaded by the Russians False, Russia invaded Afghanistan to support the fledgling Communist government. This would still have happened
(2) The Iran/Iraq war would never had occurredSaddam would have started it anyway, the difference is that we would have been on the Iranian side
(3) The Beirut War would never have happennedThat was between Syria, Israel, the Lebanese Christians, Hezbollah, and eventually us. Would have happened anyway
(4) Osama bin Laden would have never risen to power See #1, would have happened anyway, so long as the Communists tried to come to power in A-stan

on and on.

He has tried to get back in the public eye more than any ex-US president. Clinton had to tell him to keep out of the North Korean talks.

This fellow is disgusting.

Although I don't like Carter much, your history is a bit laacking...

The Soviets & the Arab governments hold most of the blame for the current situation....
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:17:20 AM EST
Poor Jimmy, still hasen't figured out he lost the election.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:37:01 AM EST

Or the practices under the O'hare machine in Chicago?

WTF are you talking about?

Butch O'Hare was a WWII ace fighter pilot for whom O'Hare Airport is named. During WWII O'Hare airport was a minor airport known as Orchard Place, hence the abbreviation ORD to this day. Midway was the main airport previously.

I suppose that you are ranting about the Daley machine, but which one? The first Mayor Daley definitely had a political machine, holding the Chicago vote in '60 until he saw how many votes JFK needed to win, but no one, to this day, has ever pinned anything directly on him. They hung a lot of his associates & appointees out to dry but never the Mayor himself.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:32:47 AM EST
Chompers Carter is anything but a Christian. Living in GA I've had to watch his pitiful leftmedia rehabilitation for 25+ years. And it ain't working. The man is a living piece of shit! There is nothing about the USA he likes.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:31:24 AM EST
Carter is fucking idiot, an executive failure. A disgrace to this great state of GA. Now he has morphed into this "world peace" fanatic hanging out with the likes of Kofi Annan, Desmond Tutu, and Kim Jung Il. When he was elected president I was so proud, a man from GA elected prez. Man what a mistake.

A sampling of screwups for those that dont remember or too young to remember the failures. Where shall I begin:

1) He fucked up our first true exchange with fundamentalist Islamic terrorists. In fact some believe that mistake in 1980 gave rise to a complete generation of jihadists bent on destroying America.

2) The economy went in the tank. Rampant inflation, interest rates of 17%.

3) Energy scarcity, gas lines, energy crises.

3) Unchecked soviet expansionism in Afghanistan, Nicaragua and elsewhere with his lame response: The boycott of the 1980 Olympic games.

4) Carter as a politician: his habits of exaggeration, disingenuousness, and outright deception which belies his claim to occupy the moral high ground.

5)Who's the only person elected to the presidency to have filed a UFO-sighting report with the Air Force? You guessed it.

6)False: Carter's claim, made during his 1976 presidential run, that he was a nuclear physicist.

7)Abortion: how Carter's 1976 position on this issue vividly displayed his ability to stand on both sides of an issue kinda like ole John Kerry.

8) The July 15, '79 "Malaise Speech" which put a nail in his presidency. In it, he said America was suffering a “crisis of confidence” and a state of “paralysis, stagnation and drift.” He berated Americans for being too greedy, keeping their thermostats too high and taking vacations. Two days after his Malaise Speech, Marxists launched a coup in Nicaragua and declared themselves the ruling power. On November 4, 1979, Iranian militants seized the U.S. embassy in Teheran and took 66 Americans hostage, 52 of whom would be held for the next 444 days. On December 27, 1979, the Soviets invaded Afghanistan. And as mentioned, Carter “retaliated” by boycotting Moscow’s 1980 Summer Olympics.

9) Global 2000: the doom-and-gloom study that Carter released shortly before leaving the presidency and how most of its predictions have turned out to be wildly wrong.

10) Carter's Nobel Prize: a Nobel official inadvertently revealed that it was actually meant as a slap in the face of the American people.

Yea he managed to mediate a deal between Israil and Eqypt, but the accomplishments which you can count on 1 hand pale in comparison to the failures. I was not proud to be an American back then. I am now. I just wish he would shut up and go away.
Top Top