Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/12/2002 2:01:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 2:03:28 PM EDT
you rang?
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 2:05:34 PM EDT
I never thought I could handle the Jews with guns... Ooops, just had a Tommy Shaw moment there...
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 2:07:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 2:10:01 PM EDT
I'm already a walking nightmare for a lot of people, including some on these boards. I'm smarter than they are, more successful than they are, bigger than they are, and far better armed. I fit very few of their preconceived notions about Jews. And I don't back down.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 2:10:14 PM EDT
Whait until you hear the story about Jews with planes! [img]http://www.roderuscustom.tzo.com/cgi-bin/ib3/iB_html/uploads/post-6-41448-LIBERTy.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 2:26:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 3:15:32 PM EDT
Reporting for duty!
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 3:20:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DavidC: I'm already a walking nightmare for a lot of people, including some on these boards. I'm smarter than they are, more successful than they are, bigger than they are, and far better armed. I fit very few of their preconceived notions about Jews. And I don't back down.
View Quote
You're talking about the muslim's and not the board members, RIGHT? Ya kinda left that a little unclear!
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 3:26:38 PM EDT
If you do not unconditionally support the re-election of Diane Feinstein who has a concealed weapons permit and Charles Schumer who has armed bodyguards, then you are an anti-semite giving aid to the terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 3:28:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2002 3:30:40 PM EDT by DavidC]
You're talking about the muslim's and not the board members, RIGHT? Ya kinda left that a little unclear!
View Quote
Unfortunately, there are a few board members that the comment applies to, as well. But that's why I generally avoid the message threads that bring them out. Edited to add: And then there are posts like Imbroglio's, which are added just to increase his post count and are always devoid of any meaningful content.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 3:29:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 3:32:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2002 3:32:48 PM EDT by tatjana]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 3:37:23 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DavidC: And then there are posts like Imbroglio's, which are added just to increase his post count and are always devoid of any meaningful content.
View Quote
Sorry you feel that pointing out hypocrisy is devoid of meaningful content.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 3:37:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 3:54:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2002 3:56:37 PM EDT by DavidC]
Sorry you feel that pointing out hypocrisy is devoid of meaningful content.
View Quote
Sorry, ron, but when I lived in CA, neither myself nor any Jew I knew ever voted for swinestein, nor have I ever heard ever the most rabid demonrat supporter ever claim that not voting for either of the evil twins was anti-semetic. And given how small a percentage the Jewish population makes up in CA and NY state, you should be pointing that finger at the millions of gentiles that voted for both of those morons; if they only got the Jewish vote they would finish behind the Libertarian candidate. But then, given that the comment comes from someone who refers to themself as a "confused heap" (re: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language) I guess neither of your comments is surprising. And hey, they add to your post count.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 4:07:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Imbroglio: If you do not unconditionally support the re-election of Diane Feinstein who has a concealed weapons permit and Charles Schumer who has armed bodyguards, then you are an anti-semite giving aid to the terrorists.
View Quote
I this worded wrong, or am I an anti-semite giving aid to the terrorists?
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 4:11:09 PM EDT
Imbroiglio is definently the boards expert on hypocracy...
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 4:18:29 PM EDT
I caught a [:K]. Should I keep it or throw it back. Nahhh, to little, best to let it go until its a bit bigger, I can catch it again later.
View Quote
No no no dont throw it back, Cut it up and use it for bait to catch a bigger[:K].
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 4:28:58 PM EDT
I'm all for Jews with guns. ESPECIALLY if it means we don't have to use US tax dollars YET AGAIN to pull their fat outta the fire.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 4:30:23 PM EDT
You want to talk about Jews with guns? I'm not Jewish, but the Jewish people have one hell of a record when it comes to ass kicking. Read the old testament, they used to wreck shop on armies that usually outnumbered them. Look at their performance since the inception of Israel. My buddy is an American Jew who served in the Israeli army before joining the US Army. He packs some serious firepower. Any Jew who does not support the right to bear arms is an idiot. Hitler used gun control policies to disarm the Jewish population before he started the Holocaust. Those Jews who smuggled or hid guns did fight back valiantly (the forty day battle in the Warsaw Ghetto, Jews with molotovs and a few weapons held of the German army for over a month). So if anyone knows the importance of the right to bear arms, it should be a Jew. Anti-gun Jews make me sick.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 4:33:21 PM EDT
Anti-gun Jews make me sick.
View Quote
Anti-gun Americans make me sick. Anti-gun Jews are in denial and just confuse the merde out of me.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 4:41:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DavidC:
Anti-gun Jews make me sick.
View Quote
Anti-gun Americans make me sick. Anti-gun Jews are in denial and just confuse the merde out of me.
View Quote
Hell, anti-gun anyone makes me sick. How are people so stupid?
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 4:43:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 4:47:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 4:49:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 4:57:07 PM EDT
contrarary to poplular belief, and if you have spent any time in a jewish community, you will find that most are conservative in thought and support rkba. also, I, nor any of my jewish friends or family have horns under our yarmulke which some people tend to believe.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 5:05:22 PM EDT
tatjana says: I so don't want to lock this thread for personal attacks.
View Quote
While I understand your perspective I ask that you don't lock the thread as long as there is only a smattering of personal vitriol being espoused. It's much better to let them crawl out from under their rocks than to let them fester in the dark. They can't stand up to the light of day. Every time they open their thoughts up to the rest of us, we are able to judge them for what they actually are.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 5:09:30 PM EDT
IBTL [stick]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 5:14:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By tatjana: I [b]so[/b] don't want to lock this thread for personal attacks. Please cool it.
View Quote
Then you SHOULD deal with the individual who started the name calling.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 6:12:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2002 6:13:45 PM EDT by luger355]
luger355, does shotar play the man in the relationship or do you?
View Quote
scarecrow, I know im quite a handsome fellow, But I just don't think you and I are compatible with each other. Don't feel bad its not JUST you. It's your plumbing that I find incompatible with my lifestyle. [blue]Man this is the last time I use matchmaker.[/blue]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 6:15:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 6:30:03 PM EDT
Kids! Kids!!! Don't make me stop this car and come back there! Mike
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 6:31:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 6:31:49 PM EDT
I'm all for Jews with guns. And knives, swords, cannons, nukes and delivery systems- tanks and tankdozers, mines, flamethrowers, field cannon, attack aircraft, naval rifles, submarines, microwave blasters, They're gonna need it all- Till Messiah cometh
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 7:19:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By shotar: Calling you a [:K] was not an insult, it was an observation based on your response to this thread. I posted a thread pertaining to a terrorist's reason for his act. You chose to side with the terrorist based on your response. I simply call them as I see them. If your best response is to act like a little boy and resort to name calling then I presume that I was correct in my position. Perhaps you will gain wisdom as you grow up. Perhaps not. I guess that is entirely up to you. See I can discuss even disenting views on Israel with adults in an adult manner. Children resort to name calling. There are people on this board I certainly disagree with, but respect. Based however on your childish responses, you are not one of them.
View Quote
Oh how we now talk all high and mighty and actually resort to real conversation when you started off by just blabbing garbage. First off, the purpose of my post was to remind people that even though we are going thru a crisis with terrorism, not to forget the past transgressions of the people you are all hailling for their great campaign against terrorism. All it took was Sept 11th and you all forgot about Israelis stealing US nuke secrets and selling them to China, or their selling of US computer technologies to anyone who is willing to pay the price. And Israel din't even help root out terrorism in afghanistan. And don't tell me that it takes that many tanks, planes, helicopters, and troops to take care of a few badly armed militants. Your the one who chose to avoid the conversation and go directly after me, but I am a big man and atleast I have the balls to delete what I said as to make sure this post continues. Next time you want to call someone a supporter of terrorist, go from something more then one phrase and a picture.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 7:26:01 PM EDT
Originally Posted By garandman:
Originally Posted By tatjana: I [b]so[/b] don't want to lock this thread for personal attacks. Please cool it.
View Quote
Then you SHOULD deal with the individual who started the name calling.
View Quote
Who are YOU to be telling a moderator what he should and shouldn't do? And what tells you he isn't doing what you think he "should" be doing? Can you magically read private instant messages? I guess when you have 8000+ post you know everything.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 7:44:59 PM EDT
Jews with Planes LMFAO@Scarecrow
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 8:39:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 9:33:57 PM EDT
IBTL (My first time, I believe). I'm all for Jews with guns. I'm all for Catholics with guns. I'm all for Protestants with guns. I'm all for Hindu's with guns. The more of any of those groups, the stronger our 2nd Amendment cause becomes.
Originally Posted By Tatjana: She.
View Quote
As a side note, I'm still not convinced that you are not a figment of someone's creative imagination. Some other member's secret [i]Nom de Guerre[/i] perhaps? Has anybody else here seen you in person? In my opinion, an attractive red-head that likes guns and is willing to post here amongst the very worst in testosterone driven bravado is as likely as a French war hero or a sober Irishman on St. Patrick's Day. (I'm Irish, so that's not a slur. The thing about the French...well....that's just true)
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 9:35:40 PM EDT
Is the JPFO a worthwhile cause? Are they patriotic Americans with Veterans and respected citizens in their ranks, or are they tinfoil hat wearing psychos? I want to join, but not until I learn more.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 10:17:27 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BigMHoff: Is the JPFO a worthwhile cause? Are they patriotic Americans with Veterans and respected citizens in their ranks, or are they tinfoil hat wearing psychos? I want to join, but not until I learn more.
View Quote
JPFO is an excellent pro-gun organization. Aaron Zelman, the president of JPFO, is a Vietnam vet. They regularly chastize the BIG anti-gun groups like the America Defamation Leag...I mean...Anti-Defamation League. The ADL hates them because their standard tactic of calling those who disagree with their policies anti-semites doesn't work on the JPFO.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 10:27:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MIerinMD: As a side note, I'm still not convinced that you are not a figment of someone's creative imagination. Some other member's secret [i]Nom de Guerre[/i] perhaps? Has anybody else here seen you in person?
View Quote
Not in person.... but I'll vouch. Other than that my lips are sealed. [b]IBTL![/b]
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 12:22:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/13/2002 12:24:22 AM EDT by PaoloAR15]
Originally Posted By Scarecrow: Oh how we now talk all high and mighty and actually resort to real conversation when you started off by just blabbing garbage. First off, the purpose of my post was to remind people that even though we are going thru a crisis with terrorism, not to forget the past transgressions of the people you are all hailling for their great campaign against terrorism.
View Quote
Past transgression? Again the Liberty? Holy shit, maybe you Canadian kid has problem to remember how your paratroops acted in Somalia, and why your government decided to disbad such units... you and other shortminded people here are still sticked to the only hostile episode... should I start to mention everytime US killed, even in peacetime, in MY COUNTRY civilians? C',mon...
All it took was Sept 11th...
View Quote
Sorry if we took seriously the fact that almost THREE THOUSAND of INNOCENT PEOPLE were killed by a fundamentalist sheik...
...and you all forgot about Israelis stealing US nuke secrets and selling them to China, or their selling of US computer technologies to anyone who is willing to pay the price. And Israel din't even help root out terrorism in afghanistan. And don't tell me that it takes that many tanks, planes, helicopters, and troops to take care of a few badly armed militants.
View Quote
Reading this a question come to my mind: Does your mother know that you surf in the internet, kid?
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 12:36:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Tactical_Jew: contrarary to poplular belief, and if you have spent any time in a jewish community, you will find that most are conservative in thought and support rkba. also, I, nor any of my jewish friends or family have horns under our yarmulke which some people tend to believe.
View Quote
I used to go shooting with a jewish guy. He had to hide the fact that he owned several firearms from his jewish grandparents because the were so anti-gun they would have disowned him if they found out. He told me that they regularly donated LARGE amounts of money to Handgun Control Inc., Anti-Defamation League, and Southern Poverty Law Center all heavily pro-gun control organizations. They even had a Morris Dees autographed copy of that anti-militia crap book he wrote. When they would talk about guns it basically would come down to: 1. Guns kill kids. 2. Militias own guns. 3. Militias are right wing white supremacists 4. All guns should be banned.
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 12:46:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 12:49:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 1:08:20 AM EDT
Okay I'd like to get my two cents in here with a QUESTION MAINLY AFTER I state where I stand. 1rst I'm 100% behind Israel after seeing the facts and history.While the Israelis weren't always aboveboard(neither are americans) I truly believe most Jews would gladly hand back the land captured during the assault on them(numerous). I'm just a WASP Christian myself with no ties to the Jews in anyway. Anyway to get to the question that has nagged me forever. WHY, WHY, WHY are so many Jews antigun??? I look at Schumer for instance and I know that man is the devils disciple without a doubt...What could possess a Jewish person to go through life not only disarmed but completely railing against others being armed??? It just defies logic in my mind considering the long history of Jews being massecred!!!!!! Please somebody help me understand.I've heard the term "gas chamber mentality" thrown about but it really bewilders me why Jews in NYC keep installing that evil POS Schumer to speak for them. Let me just add, I have the utmost respect for people of all nonviolent religions who carry and use weapons(firearms) as our founders intended. All of the Jewish Persuasion on the site have my respect also. Best regards to all and please help me with a question that I have never understood.
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 3:04:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 3:19:58 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Imbroglio: I used to go shooting with a jewish guy. He had to hide the fact that he owned several firearms from his jewish grandparents because the were so anti-gun they would have disowned him if they found out. He told me that they regularly donated LARGE amounts of money to Handgun Control Inc., Anti-Defamation League, and Southern Poverty Law Center all heavily pro-gun control organizations. They even had a Morris Dees autographed copy of that anti-militia crap book he wrote. When they would talk about guns it basically would come down to: 1. Guns kill kids. 2. Militias own guns. 3. Militias are right wing white supremacists 4. All guns should be banned.
View Quote
So what? There are a lot of people that are really antigun and are not jewish at all. And the argumentations you listed and they use to make their (silly) antigun statements are the same one used by any other antigun people. When someone is shortminded, there is no difference if it is jewish, muslim, christian, baptist or whatsoever... it's just shortminded!
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 4:08:08 AM EDT
Let me at least have a stab at answering 1 Patriot's questions about why so many Jews are anti gun. Those of us who are Jews who do own guns have probably had to contend with this more than anyone, because just about all of us have had Jewish friends or relatives act like we were wierdos for being gun owners. Most American Jews have ancestry in Eastern Europe, or Germany, where (in earlier times) Jews were forbidden to own guns. The only gun a Jew in that environment ever saw was in the hands of the authorities, who were using them to harass the Jews in the ghetto. To some extent that, I think, colored the basic perception. You know, gun = something bad for a Jew. Secondly, game hunting is a no no for observant Jews. All meat has to be ritually slaughtered, which you can't do with hunted game, so there goes another reason to own a gun. Now, this is changing. Every year I encounter more and more Jews who either own a gun, or are considering getting one. The number of Jewish members on this site is, I think, a real indicator of that change. My hunch is that 20 years ago you would have had less than 1/2 the Jewish posters that we have now. I'd have been here, because 20 years ago I was an AR15 owner[:D]. Heck I'd have been on an M1 (rifle and carbine) site 40 years ago; but 40 years ago my best childhood buddy and I were the only two Jews I knew that owned guns. No, I hate the Feinsteins and Schumers. But I also hate the Conyers's and the McCains as well, for the same reasons everyone else on this board does.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top