Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/8/2001 8:21:41 PM EDT
Shitbird... why beat around the bush? Call yourself out like the anti-semetic fuck that you are. Quit posting multiple bullshit threads that only tell us that you're too much of a pussy to step up to the plate and state your true opinion which is obviously anti-jew and not anti-israeli. It shouldn't surprise me that there are still so many backward, inbred, illiterate dumbasses such as yourself in this country. Open your eyes, and perhaps even a fucking book and maybe you'll learn something other than hate...
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 8:25:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/8/2001 8:22:00 PM EDT by HANGFIRE]
AMEN. If he had any, he would be down at the local synagogue with his trash talking.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 8:29:03 PM EDT
He's just a punk kid pussy here to stir the shit. Probably one of our former idiots who had their accounts yanked and the arcade closed early.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 8:37:40 PM EDT
Deleted his ass!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 9:12:01 PM EDT
When I look around scipio, I try not to look at oreo cookie type mf'ers like you. You're a shit for brains c*cksuker if I ever read one.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 9:15:11 PM EDT
Something tells me momma Kuiper is'nt gonna like this thread.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 9:16:23 PM EDT
hey fagbait... your responses to my original post prove the old cliche... The truth does hurt... doesn't it? you sorry son of a bitch
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 9:28:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 9:32:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/8/2001 9:56:12 PM EDT by jewbait]
Hey oreo....speaking of sorry sonabitches, how is yo inbred inter-racial clan? :) Hey oreo....you broke alot of rules in your original post...and they are letting it run. You supplying the hoe's or what?
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 10:14:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 10:40:05 PM EDT
Shitbird... why beat around the bush? Call yourself out like the anti-semetic fuck that you are. Quit posting multiple bullshit threads that only tell us that you're too much of a pussy to step up to the plate and state your true opinion which is obviously anti-jew and not anti-israeli. It shouldn't surprise me that there are still so many backward, inbred, illiterate dumbasses such as yourself in this country. Open your eyes, and perhaps even a fucking book and maybe you'll learn something other than hate... This a classic case where an American can not state his opinion without getting gutted by some worthless politically correct liberal piece of crap. Oreo, you have no idea how many college students were totally unbiased toward the jews, until they were around them at the university.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 10:41:35 PM EDT
hey jewbait, we found the meaning of your name, and if you go to word origin, you will see it. Go look at it
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 10:54:12 PM EDT
Shitbird anti-semetic fuck backward, inbred, illiterate dumbasses, punk kid pussy shit for brains c*cksuker queerbait former idiots oreo cookie type mf'ers sorry son of a bitch worthless politically correct liberal piece of crap. It's always nice when people get together to work out their differences in a calm, intelligent exchange of opinions.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 10:57:38 PM EDT
OK here I go. I can't wait to see what my friends at AR15.com contributed.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 12:11:48 AM EDT
Originally Posted By CIB: Something tells me momma Kuiper is'nt gonna like this thread.
View Quote
You best leave my momma out of this CIB [:D]
Top Top