Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2010 4:39:37 PM EDT
And I don't blame them.

Google "Inez Sainz", and you won't hold it against them either.

I'm not saying what they did was right, but I understand!

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:41:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw her on yahoo front page and she is hot.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:28:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Saw her on yahoo front page and she is hot.  

agreed
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:17:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Holy shit.

i just saw the twitter pic of her ass.

She may have the hottest ass I've ever seen. DAMN.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:28:40 AM EDT
[#4]
SEXUAL HARASSMENT IS WRONG!!!

Usually

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:30:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Huh?

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:33:38 AM EDT
[#6]
There's a lot of WTF with this situation.  Take a former Miss Universe contestant, dress her in some skimpy clothes, call her a "special correspondent", and then send her into a locker room?

While I agree these guys should have grown the fuck up a long time ago, I can't help but think this was a setup.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:44:57 AM EDT
[#7]
So. Who Reall fuck cares? Really.

Nothing they did was harrasment. Remeber we live in a society that it is acceptable to levy charges against sombody because they interpreted a look.

Did they touch her. Did they say explicit things to her., no all they did was throw balls in her direction to check her out.

You know. Kinda like that comercial where they start throw balls at those two girls sitting on the beach

I really wish these upright asholes would find a new environment if they get so offended at everything
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:51:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There's a lot of WTF with this situation.  Take a former Miss Universe contestant, dress her in some skimpy clothes, call her a "special correspondent", and then send her into a locker room?

While I agree these guys should have grown the fuck up a long time ago, I can't help but think this was a setup.

I don't think the Jets players did anything.

Of course, dressing like a hooker and walking into a room full of testosterone is asking for a few comments.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:24:01 AM EDT
[#9]
I knew this bullshit was gonna happen when they started letting women be sports announcers, get rid of the women I dont wanna hear them telling me what I just saw on TV
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:41:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I knew this bullshit was gonna happen when they started letting women be sports announcers, get rid of the women I dont wanna hear them telling me what I just saw on TV

Erin Andrews can tell me anything she wants about football and I will listen.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:48:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Erin Andrews can tell me anything she wants about football and I will listen.

I would step on Erin Andrews face to get to Inez Sainz.  

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:52:13 AM EDT
[#12]
some folks are saying that Terrell Owens gave her an interview on a day that he wouldn't talk to anyone else....

...ETA...DAT ASS!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top