Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/9/2005 5:45:58 PM EDT
If that's even possible.  Today I started hearing someone speaking through a loudspeaker.  I figured it was the roofing crew working on the elementary school across the street, but that's strange because my computer room's window is on the other side of the house from the school.

So later, while I was doing stuff in my garage, I hear Jerkoff Neighbor Kid come tearing the neighborhood street at full acceleration with his pipes making the noise as loud as possible, as usual. This happens about 10-12 times a day.  Sometimes he hauls ass away from his house, drives around the block, then comes right back home.  I hear the engine shut off.  Then I hear the loudspeaker I heard earlier say:

"I'm home."

He put a goddamn loudspeaker on his truck?  Uses it to talk to his family in his house while he revs his engine and honks his horn in the driveway?  What the hell is it with this tool?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:48:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:49:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Here you go
http://www.shomer-tec.com/site/department.cfm?id=89A32121-CF9C-5474-BC1A7B03FB02AD48
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:49:16 PM EDT
[#3]
This would be a definate case where I could see the need for some "STFU" custom decals put all over his truck.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:49:20 PM EDT
[#4]
You know what must be done...

EPOCH
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:50:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Night-ops.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:50:46 PM EDT
[#6]
HaHa I got it out first
Draw Down!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:50:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If that's even possible.  Today I started hearing someone speaking through a loudspeaker.  I figured it was the roofing crew working on the elementary school across the street, but that's strange because my computer room's window is on the other side of the house from the school.

So later, while I was doing stuff in my garage, I hear Jerkoff Neighbor Kid come tearing the neighborhood street at full acceleration with his pipes making the noise as loud as possible, as usual. This happens about 10-12 times a day.  Sometimes he hauls ass away from his house, drives around the block, then comes right back home.  I hear the engine shut off.  Then I hear the loudspeaker I heard earlier say:

"I'm home."

He put a goddamn loudspeaker on his truck?  Uses it to talk to his family in his house while he revs his engine and honks his horn in the driveway?  What the hell is it with this tool?

Use your ninja skills in the middle of the night and mess up the electrical system and wiring of his truck.

That way when he screws around with the electronics it'll short out and he'll his dad will have to go over the entire electrical system, see what blew out and rewire. Lot's of fun.

Or you could get a nice loud muscle car and show the kid how it's done.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:51:36 PM EDT
[#8]
He has SO never been laid.

And +1 to the spike thingies.  He's asking for it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:52:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:52:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:52:37 PM EDT
[#11]
That's pretty funny. Assholes of that caliber are absolutely hilarious... when they live elsewhere.

consider your grass greener, however. The other day I went out to the mailbox & saw the neighbor back his SUV out with his girlfriend standing on the rear bumper, clinging on for dear life and screaming obscenities. He drove her to the intersection where she jumped off & tried the Duke boys maneuver into the passenger side. He floored it and I last saw her clinging to the open window as he dragged her off screaming.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:53:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

"I'm home."

You gotta be shittin' me!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:53:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:54:09 PM EDT
[#14]
What you need is an AT4.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:54:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:54:47 PM EDT
[#16]

It's too bad there are no amateur radio operators in your neighborhood, because if someone got on HF, high power, doing morse, it would make a cheap stereo system nearby thump itself to death.

Of course no amateur radio operator would intentionally interfere with someone's property, but if it happened in the course of normal amateur radio operations, it is most unfortunately the problem of the owner of the device that is being interfered with.  Part 97 licensed operation trumps malfunctioning consumer goods.

Jim
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#17]
I've heard from very reliable sources that Ronsonol brand lighter fluid does not leave a detectable residue when used to start a fire.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:00:59 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I've heard from very reliable sources that Ronsonol brand lighter fluid does not leave a detectable residue when used to start a fire.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:01:02 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

- Excellent idea, burn those fucktards out! That is how you make the problem go away..."If you ask it-----THEY will come"
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:02:16 PM EDT
[#20]
potato...gunpowder....Ronis Fuel....

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:08:59 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They're "caltrops", internet ninjas need to know these things

The problem with caltrops is that they are solid.  Like driving over a nail it may just put a hole in and plug the hole with itself.

You want a hollow spike so air is let out while it is in the tire.  Kindof like how a spike strip works.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:09:18 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

"I'm home."

WTF?!

Raven, bro, I think it's time to move!

In all seriousness though, why would you put a speaker on your truck?

Is this the newest item to "pimp your ride?!"
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:12:10 PM EDT
[#23]
tag.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:14:42 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Let me guess. He's 22, and he's been living in his momma's basement.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:14:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Google "Electroagnetic Pulse Plans" and fry it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:16:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
www.martialartsupply.com/Weapons/Ninja_Weapons/Caltrops/a_caltrops1.gif

Short roofing nails work pretty good too.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:19:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Used to have an arsehole like that in my neighborhood when I was in college.  He'd stop and do brakestands/power brake his truck in front of my house.  He always threw his garbage into my yard which I'd have to pick up every time I mowed the yard.  I pity you.  You should definately exact your revenge under the cover of dark.....i say he deserves whatever you give him.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:19:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Can I make a suggestion to you raven?

Have you tried calling the cops on this POS?

Considering you have evidence of this activity, you obviously have a case against him and the cops can at the very least write some citations for his ass.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:20:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Just wait until he gets the air-tank with the train horn...
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The problem with caltrops is that they are solid.  Like driving over a nail it may just put a hole in and plug the hole with itself.

You want a hollow spike so air is let out while it is in the tire.  Kindof like how a spike strip works.

To large. They'll tear a car tire a new asshole if you make them correctly. There are a few styles.

One way is to just get some 1/16" sheetmetal, cut it into 6-8" or so bowtie shapes and twist with a pair of pliers. No matter how you drop 'em you've got a sharp, hard pointed edge sticking up.

You can drill a hole through the middle and run something through to make a chain. 4 tires. Poof.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:28:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Loudspeakers on private vehicles are verbotten in most jurisdictions. Put this jackass through the mill.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:33:19 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Couple of times when he's really flagrant, like doing this crap after 10pm.  Or when he's drag racing ATVs up and down the street.  Or when he's drag racing snowmachines up and down the street.  

But I'm leaving a note under his windshield tonight, and putting a letter to his parents into their mailbox as well complaining.  The loudspeaker is just going way too far.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Loudspeakers on private vehicles are verbotten in most jurisdictions. Put this jackass through the mill.

+1.

IIRC the only vehicles allowed to have loudspeakers are LEO's and other "emergency" type vehicles.

I think that's the law in Illinois(don't know about Alaska, YMMV.)
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:42:14 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Couple of times when he's really flagrant, like doing this crap after 10pm.  Or when he's drag racing ATVs up and down the street.  Or when he's drag racing snowmachines up and down the street.  

But I'm leaving a note under his windshield tonight, and putting a letter to his parents into their mailbox as well complaining.  The loudspeaker is just going way too far.

If he keeps doing this, I say call the cops and have them talk to you, the parents, and the kid.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:48:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Have you gone to his (parent's) house and talked to them?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:03:11 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

If Raven can hear this moron from his house, do you think this kid's parents aren't already aware of the shit he pulls?

Talking to them would only serve to implicate Raven after his stealthy night-ops.

I'd make the assumption that the parents either A) Are complete morons, like their moron kid or B) Are as ill mannered as the kid they raised.....or C) All of the above.

Either way, I wouldn't even bother. Rude and/or stupid gets very little consideration from me. The goal is to end the noise, not re-educate parents who haven't figured out basic respect on their own.

File that task under the "Not my fuckin' job" catagory.

Nothing says "Time to re-evaluate our approach to the neighborhood" like seeing the kids car engulfed in flames.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:12:17 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If Raven can hear this moron from his house, do you think this kid's parents aren't already aware of the shit he pulls?

Talking to them would only serve to implicate Raven after his stealthy night-ops.

I'd make the assumption that the parents either A) Are complete morons, like their moron kid or B) Are as ill mannered as the kid they raised.....or C) All of the above.

Pretty much "C", yes.  About 5 years ago, their vehicles (they've got about 6 trucks and SUVs) started getting vandalized big time like slashed tires and broken windshields.  I had nothing to do with it, their worst kid, the one that's bugging the crap out of me lately, was maybe 11 or 12 at the time.  But one day I was changing a tire or doing something to my car.  I got frustrated and began swearing loudly and ticking my tire.  I watched the dad fast-walk to the house, and about twenty minutes later a cop showed up and asked me if I knew anything about the spate of recent vandalizings.  Again, I was swearing at MY car.

So I dont like these people.  They're loud, they're dumb, and they're extremely inconsiderate.  I dont want to talk to them or start any confrontations.  I just want their jerk kid to stop annoying everyone in the neighborhood.  I KNOW I cannot be alone.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:34:19 PM EDT
[#39]
This reminds me of that thread from awhile back, but I forgot the name... about the woman who's neighbor had some shithead kid who wrecked his car wasted, broke a bunch of shit and his parents were trying to collect money to help the poor unfortunate kid.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:37:46 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I KNOW I cannot be alone.

Ummm have you talked to the other neighbor then?

Get a group together and confront them or have the group call the cops ever single day till they do something about it.

SGat1r5
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:40:26 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I KNOW I cannot be alone.

Ummm have you talked to the other neighbor then?

Get a group together and confront them or have the group call the cops ever single day till they do something about it.

SGat1r5

+1 nothing like having every person around you for a block calling the cops on you to make one rethink thier parenting responsibilities.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:41:50 PM EDT
[#42]
I thought it was already kinda clear that the dude's parents are asshats.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:43:31 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

LMFAO. I love this kid.

If he lived next to me I'd have to kill him but since he's in Alaska he's funny as hell.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:45:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Raven,

Need some help?
~Dg84
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The correct term is "tetsu bishi", you may proceed to the next level.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:47:44 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

To large. They'll tear a car tire a new asshole if you make them correctly. There are a few styles.

One way is to just get some 1/16" sheetmetal, cut it into 6-8" or so bowtie shapes and twist with a pair of pliers. No matter how you drop 'em you've got a sharp, hard pointed edge sticking up.

You can drill a hole through the middle and run something through to make a chain. 4 tires. Poof.

Tapcons ALWAYS work. You can never have too many tapcons.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:50:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Fish on the catalytic converter.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
This reminds me of that thread from awhile back, but I forgot the name... about the woman who's neighbor had some shithead kid who wrecked his car wasted, broke a bunch of shit and his parents were trying to collect money to help the poor unfortunate kid.

I think the thread author is Chelle(?).
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:56:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Ok, this is just too easy... HE'S REALLY PROUD OF THAT TRUCK RIGHT?

Bumper Stickers

How about a little night op? Make him really "proud" of that truck

EPOCH
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:57:45 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Raven,

Need some help?
~Dg84

Yeah.  If you can convince your crew to do it, I'll give you the address and description of the truck.  You can put that training to use.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top