Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/29/2001 12:36:02 PM EDT
[image]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1664221&a=12753933&p=47515830&Sequence=0&res=high[/image]

she's the one in the middle

Yummy yummy......
[sex]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:01:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh, come on guys..... So far 58 of you have looked at this pic and no one else thinks shes hot???
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:02:51 PM EDT
[#2]
i think she's hot! but keep in mind, she got her good looks from her momma. Mrs. Bush is an attractive lady herself.

colt
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:06:46 PM EDT
[#3]
You could walk in to any mall in America and find 2 dozen girls that look as good or better.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:12:24 PM EDT
[#4]
OH MAN!!!!! I thought it said Jenna's bush pic inside.

If I were I betting man I would say the color of it will be light brown.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:12:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Colt - You must be an old fart [;)]

Me too  [:D]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:14:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
OH MAN!!!!! I thought it said Jenna's bush pic inside.

If I were I betting man I would say the color of it will be light brown.
View Quote

LOL! Yeah, I think youre right. You can usually tell by the eyebrows! [;)]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:14:35 PM EDT
[#7]
MMMMMMM.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:15:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You could walk in to any mall in America and find 2 dozen girls that look as good or better.
View Quote

Come to Boston, especially now that the weather is getting warm.  The past couple weeks I've seen nothing but scattered ass.  As far as Jenna goes, she's hardly average here.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:19:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Compared to Chelsea Clinton, she's friggin beautiful!!!  Then again, so was Elanore(sp?) Roosevelt...
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:22:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Yea, like Chelsea Clinton is a good looking First Daughter!
[img]http://www.cnn.com/US/9709/19/chelsea/chelsea.dad.jpg[/img]
"Don't worry little baby-girl, I'll still come and make those "midnight visits". Just keep our secret, ok baby-doll."
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:23:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Come to Boston, especially now that the weather is getting warm.  The past couple weeks I've seen nothing but scattered ass.  As far as Jenna goes, she's hardly average here.
View Quote

Well, it goes without saying that she's not the hottest chick on the planet. I'm just saying that I wouldn't mind playing an old fashioned game of "hide the pickel" with her.

Now THIS chick is HOT.........

[image]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1664221&a=12753933&p=47519471&Sequence=0&res=high[/image]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:24:36 PM EDT
[#12]
(and I dont mean the duck!)
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:28:06 PM EDT
[#13]

That gives a new meaning to Duck and Cover !

[;)]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:43:22 PM EDT
[#14]
What a skank!!! She thought she would get away with it and she didn't. What a duMbass!! And the prez is gonna tell us how bad America's youth is? No telling what else she is up to.
Ha ha HA. She is gona be a BLIMP.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:46:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What a skank!!! She thought she would get away with it and she didn't. What a duMbass!! And the prez is gonna tell us how bad America's youth is? No telling what else she is up to.
Ha ha HA. She is gona be a BLIMP.
View Quote

I suppose you never had a drink before 21 then, huh?
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:47:52 PM EDT
[#16]
And the other one already has as many wrinkes in her face as her mother. That would be my pick up line for her." Well hello Luv. You look just like you mother!"
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:53:26 PM EDT
[#17]
She's a hottie alright, but i'm 40 so any chick under 25 looks good.  But think about this......she might grow up to look like her grandmother Barbara Bush.  BB is all kinds of ugly!  EEEEEEwwwwwww!
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:57:45 PM EDT
[#18]
I never had a drink until I was twenty- three. I raced Motocross and did not drink booze. Mr. Clean. I have a friend that has never had a drink. And also I money says it was not her first by a long shot.  A fine example for America's youth. She pulls that crap not even 100 days after her old man got ruffled and flourished.
Sorry..
Rob
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 2:07:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I never had a drink until I was twenty- three. I raced Motocross and did not drink booze. Mr. Clean. I have a friend that has never had a drink. And also I money says it was not her first by a long shot.  A fine example for America's youth. She pulls that crap not even 100 days after her old man got ruffled and flourished.
Sorry..
Rob
View Quote

Well, you are definately in the minority on that one. I'm not sure I understand your hostility toward the Bush girls, but thats your deal I guess. But calling them a couple of dumbasses for drinking underage, I dont agree with.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 2:27:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Hey 'Death' (I hope not mine) in case you have not noticed it is very 'DumBass' to drink under the age of 21. it is one of the leading causes of death for young adults. And it is even dumber when you are the President's daughter. Have you heard of the we ID under 26 ad slogan?
            D-U-M-B
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 2:32:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Just when did having a drink (or drinks) before your 21st Birthday make you a slimeball???  

I must have been out of the room when we voted for that little piece of conventional wisdom.

I remember going down to the French Quarter in New Orleans on St. Patty's Day, to Molly McGuire's on Decatur St, right past Central Grocery.  There were quite a few fine Irish folks who brought sons and daughters there for a bit of the brew.  This was in the 60s.  No problem, just a cultural thing.

Lay off Jenna, 'ya bastids.[BD]

Eric The Hun

Link Posted: 4/29/2001 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Hey 'Death' (I hope not mine) in case you have not noticed it is very 'DumBass' to drink under the age of 21. it is one of the leading causes of death for young adults. And it is even dumber when you are the President's daughter. Have you heard of the we ID under 26 ad slogan?
            D-U-M-B
View Quote

I think he's trolling.

If you're not, go spank yourself. [spank]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 2:45:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Hun,E
Doesn't make you a slimeball, although I don't think you find any wine conniseurs that are not under 21. But it is illegal so that makes it  criminal. Since when did a toke off a joint make anyone a slimeball? Even if under 21? not a slimeball but still against the law.
And please don't tell me about some Irish kids getting bombed on St. Patty's day. It tends to make that argument very ineffective. And it is against the law.
Your selective indignation is somewhat supect, 'Sir'.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 2:47:12 PM EDT
[#24]
I've been drinking like a fish throughout my college career, and still have four weeks before I'm 21.  Boy, my days must be numbered.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 2:49:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Sorry..
Rob
View Quote

What [b]PLANET[/b] are you from!!!!!
Whats the difference 18, 55, 21 who cares.
Its called responsibility. If you can do it at 18 fine.

I find it strange that we can send boys to war at 18 and take a bullet in the head. But don`t you dare take a sip of that beer.

Don`t be a KOOK
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 2:53:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Hun,E
Doesn't make you a slimeball, although I don't think you find any wine conniseurs that are not under 21. But it is illegal so that makes it  criminal. Since when did a toke off a joint make anyone a slimeball? Even if under 21? not a slimeball but still against the law.
And please don't tell me about some Irish kids getting bombed on St. Patty's day. It tends to make that argument very ineffective. And it is against the law.
Your selective indignation is somewhat supect, 'Sir'.
View Quote

Hey dummy, when I was coming up the legal age for beer was 19.  I guess we were all stupid back then for drinking beer at 19 and not waiting till 21.  Yeah right...

She is a legal adult over 18.  The drinking age should be 18 anyway not 21.  You wanna call people dumb ass just because they do something the gubberment says is wrong because of when their birthday is?  That is dumb IMO.

Moving the age from 21 to 18 in the first place is just more gubbernment intrusion protecting us from ourselves.  In other words complete BS.

Now if you wanna say drinking at 18 or any other age and getting in a car and driving is a dumb ass thing to do, then I agree.  But she did'nt do that did she?  
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 3:25:58 PM EDT
[#27]

Originally posted by Machingbird -

View Quote

In Louisiana, as I would hope in most states (yeah), minors may consume alcoholic beverages at [b]any, yes that's right, any[/b] age so long as its in the company of one of their parents. So, the kids (14,15,16, etc.), that I saw at Molly McGuire's were not obviously breaking any laws! Thank you.

BTW, did I say 'bombed'?  Did I?   So, who died and made you Pope???[:D]

If I want give my teenage child a glass of wine or whatever, that is my business, not your's or the Government's.

You're not much of a libertarian, are you?

Eric The Hun
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 4:11:21 PM EDT
[#28]
There's a scene in Baloxi Blues where some soldiers are talking about who they'd like to "do" the most. After some discussion, one of them admits he'd like to "do" the queen of Egland.

Yeah, she ain't much on the eyes, but what a story!

If that's the standard, sure, the lil' Bush would be fun. As far as just nailing a cutie, she wouldn't even rank on my list.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 4:20:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
There's a scene in Baloxi Blues where some soldiers are talking about who they'd like to "do" the most. After some discussion, one of them admits he'd like to "do" the queen of Egland.

Yeah, she ain't much on the eyes, but what a story!

View Quote

Dude, Christopher Walken played a great DI in that flick, He was too quiet. You knew he was wrapped to tight.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 4:22:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Machingbird (Mr Clean),

How long have you been Director in charge of "Youth Morals"? I would have thought such an important position would be given to someone who could at least spell and not some dumb ass who has apparently sucked up more than his/her share of Castrol oil fumes.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 4:24:52 PM EDT
[#31]
how about more pics of hot chicks
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 4:37:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Lucky duck.[;)]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 4:54:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Nice to know that "W" let's his kids be themselves.

If it was Chelsea she would have been too indoctrinated into politics to make the same "mistake."

Remember the Bush girls didn't grow up with their daddy in politics like Chelsea. Grandad yes, but that's at least once removed.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 5:27:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Jenna beats Chelsea.

Machingbird, I'm glad that you stuck to your beliefs as far as your own actions are concerned.

But it's a reality that some young ones party and it's the dominant thing at many colleges.

Illegal? Yes in many cases.  But if you're so bothered by what she did, tell her not to call you anymore.

[red][size=4] P.R.K.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 6:55:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Im 21, I never had a drop of alcohol or did any drugs. Not even pot. I have no problems with people drinking. I just never saw a need for myself to start. I think the drinking age should be 18 the same with buying a pistol. I went to a decent size white middle class school, Before I finish school in 98 about 70% of my friends had really bad drinking an drug problems. Every kid I know started drinking around 12 or 13. They were nothing but drunks. It came down to the parents worring more about making oney then watching their kids. BTW anyone else thinks Chelsea a Lesbian??
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 7:03:27 PM EDT
[#36]
I just think Jenna should consider that her father had such a problem with alcohol that he had to go cold turkey.
My mom is an alcoholic and I am very careful watching my drinking.
BTW, you guys are too strict, I think both daughters are cute.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 7:09:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Hey--Isn't that the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAFlack duck???
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 7:26:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Geez, for the most part,from what I can tell from a very quick scan, what a buncha Holy Rollers....So what, the girl wants to go to a club and have a pop? I mean who here amoung you other than the Bob Jones University students/alumni, Jesuits, etc can say that you never used phony ID to get into a club? Like The Man said, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.....well, who out there's ready for their induction into the Society of Saints?
Have a beer and chill out boys.....It must be a real bitch being famous and having kids, for both parties...Everybody's a proctologist and they're targeting your-------
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 7:29:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Well, I did a slower scan, just to check out the alleged pic...yeah, she's a hottie, and yeah, I apologize to most of you...[:D]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 7:34:32 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm 21.I am also patriotic, but I feel that if some stuffed shirt politicians in Washington can start a war, and tell me or anyone else (including 18-20 year olds) that we are responsible enough to put ourselves in harms way, then I seriously think that anyone should be able to legally drink at age 18.  If they can't handle drinking responsibly, then that's what we pay taxes and law enforcement for.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 7:48:44 PM EDT
[#41]
All three Bush ladies are very beautiful - that is that.  As for the drinking - this is where my Libertarian side comes through.  Was her drinking hurting me or anyone else?  Then I need to shut the f*ck up about it.

I guess that some people on this list think that they will never have wrinkles or gain weight.  All that does is prove that you're an immature young 'un.......

Tate
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 8:14:32 PM EDT
[#42]
I'd like to do both the daughters after some huge snorts of pure columbian.  don't know what cd I'd play though.  Gotta think on that one.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 8:55:44 PM EDT
[#43]
She's a real cutie alright.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 9:58:25 PM EDT
[#44]
I can't believe that people are getting their panties in a wad over GWB's daughter having a good time.
So she had a drink, so she got busted. Bet that will never happen again.

It's a shame that you have raised the youth of America the way you have.

They think that the hippies and yippies of the 60's who fought to get the 18 year old vote were nothing but a bunch of lame-assed stoners.
Well, they may have been, but they did succeed in getting the vote for 18 year olds.

It's too bad that America has "pussified" these same young people today. Worse yet is that it was done by the same people who fought for the 18 year old vote!

I feel that if you are old enough to die for the country, old enough to vote, and old enough to get married then you should also be old enough to drink alcohol and old enough to buy and posses firearms.

Just my 2 cents.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 10:03:52 PM EDT
[#45]

[img]http://www.cnn.com/US/9709/19/chelsea/chelsea.dad.jpg[/img]
Now common b*tch tell me whose yo daddy [sex]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 10:09:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Who cares if she had a drink.  I wonder though what if you were her boyfriend and wanted a lil quite time with one of the Bush girls.  Is the secret service gonna bust in on your whoopie session and beat the crap out of you.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 11:03:30 PM EDT
[#47]
ummmm...pretty[sex]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 12:41:52 AM EDT
[#48]
You guys can share the blonde.

I'll take the brunette hottie!
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 2:45:38 AM EDT
[#49]
machingbird,(?)

dont be a stuffed shirt pal, and btw what the hell does your name mean? you didnt mean to register as mockingbird did you? and just fu*ked up the spelling? huh, did you? coz that would make you the dumbass that you called that pretty lil lady.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 4:02:47 AM EDT
[#50]
I think we're getting a bit off the subject what with all the name calling, etc.  A more interesting part of this event, to me at least, was the secret service's role.  They were described as being "cooperative" during this grand bust.  In Clinton's day they kept the locals completely out of the picture.

Hmmm.

Norm
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top