Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2002 11:10:36 PM EDT
I know approximately where the marker is -- to the inside of the southbound side of the road -- but I don't know if I can get to it without having to turn my car around through Canada. Since I carry, and since Canada [s]per[/s][u]pro[/u]secutes people who possess firearms, this is a matter of some concern to me.

Does anyone know the border crossing well enough to tell me if I can get to the marker without having to take my car through Canada?

Edited to note:  MapQuest's map doesn't show enough detail to tell. [:(]
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 7:03:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Since you dont list an email account, email me.....
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 7:33:33 AM EDT
[#2]
You can exit at the last off ramp in Blaine and go to the Blaine side of Peace Arch Park.  I have not been there in awhile, but believe you go up the street directly across from the off ramp, next to Denny's.  You can park there and walk through the park and gardens and all over the grounds without crossing the border.

Edited to correct typos.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 10:27:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome back CavVet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top