Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/19/2016 8:21:35 PM EST
I've been looking for an internal storage racks for for my 4 door JK. What are you guys using and what do you like?
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 8:27:12 PM EST
This is something i've struggled with. I've tried a few things and just haven't been satisfied yet. Seems like it's always a bad compromise between security, organization and the ability to put the back seats down and haul something. I have some ideas and may end up building something myself when time allows.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 8:43:53 PM EST
how about just some strap points.......
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:32:48 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/19/2016 11:37:06 PM EST by Rossi]
I use a Rampage foldable tray that gives me two levels to organize the stuff in the back. The cargo net also help keeping some stuff in place.
Tools and recovery stuff are in ammo cans. It's normally better organized. This photo was when we were returning from a snow ride and I was airing-up my tires.

Nowadays I'd take a look at the Teraflex cargo tray. Looks very nice and price is not bad.

ETA: Forgot to mention. I also have a foldable table attached to the gate that holds the ax, machete and other stuff.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 12:55:40 AM EST
I would suggest the shelf made by Frontrunner. It has t-slots on it for M8 bolts so you can bolt on tie downs and various other things.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:16:11 PM EST
I don't have a rack in my jeep, but I did by some tie down rails from genrite that bolt to the tub on top of the window channels. The added anchor points are nice since there are really none in the jeep.

Genrite also makes a rack that bolts to the inside of tub, or their sport cage. It looks pretty nice and well designed.
Top Top