Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2001 7:44:34 PM EDT
He just opened with a slap at the NRA.  He said the new slogan for the NRA:

Guns don't kill people, sharks kill people
View Quote

Then he said that all the sharks in Florida are because God is still pissed about the election.  

Maybe I have no sense of humor, but this is his normal crap and leads me to believe he is an anti-gun Democrap.

He just made 2 more jokes about how dumb Bush is.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 7:51:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw that as well, [-!-] Leno.

I believe he is an antigun nut. I am pretty sure that Conan O'Brien is not an anti as I have seen him use guns in many funny & NOT antigun skits.

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."  
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I was always willing to give Leno the benefit of the doubt concerning his politics. Until, that is, I found out that he had attended a dinner in LA with Bill Clinton, when the latter was still President, for the purpose of raising money for the Clintons Legal Defense Fund.

I think he gave $10,000.00 towards the fund.

Eric The(CourseYouKnowLetterman'sNoBetter)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 8:01:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I would rather listen to the vacuum cleaner.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 8:16:03 PM EDT
[#4]
newsflash: George Bush IS dumb.

BUT, I'd rather have a dumb man who is philosophically opposed to government intereference in our lives than a brilliant man who think governemtn can solve our problems.

BTW, I don't think Gore is brilliant, but he definitely is in favor of big gov't which is an unecessary evil.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top