Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 8/21/2001 7:44:34 PM EDT
He just opened with a slap at the NRA. He said the new slogan for the NRA:
Guns don't kill people, sharks kill people
View Quote
Then he said that all the sharks in Florida are because God is still pissed about the election. Maybe I have no sense of humor, but this is his normal crap and leads me to believe he is an anti-gun Democrap. He just made 2 more jokes about how dumb Bush is.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 7:51:18 PM EDT
I saw that as well, [-!-] Leno. I believe he is an antigun nut. I am pretty sure that Conan O'Brien is not an anti as I have seen him use guns in many funny & NOT antigun skits. ColtShorty GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 7:51:49 PM EDT
I was always willing to give Leno the benefit of the doubt concerning his politics. Until, that is, I found out that he had attended a dinner in LA with Bill Clinton, when the latter was still President, for the purpose of raising money for the Clintons Legal Defense Fund. I think he gave $10,000.00 towards the fund. Eric The(CourseYouKnowLetterman'sNoBetter)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 8:01:27 PM EDT
I would rather listen to the vacuum cleaner.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 8:16:03 PM EDT
newsflash: George Bush IS dumb. BUT, I'd rather have a dumb man who is philosophically opposed to government intereference in our lives than a brilliant man who think governemtn can solve our problems. BTW, I don't think Gore is brilliant, but he definitely is in favor of big gov't which is an unecessary evil.
Top Top