Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 2:35:24 PM EDT
Today I discovered I have two Chinese japan occupancy notes, one 10 Yen and one five. The 10 looks as if it was printed yesterday but the 5 is kind of old looking. This is cool becuase I never noticed them. I think these were my grandfather's but he was the super intendent of Sunflower ammunition plant is Kansas during the war. I probably will never sell these but I was wondering how much these might be worth.

Here is what they look like, this isnt mine.

note: mine is in much nicer shape than the pic posted.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:38:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I was wondering how much these might be worth.

15 Yen?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:44:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was wondering how much these might be worth.

15 Yen?

Probably, all the cool things I find that I think are worth money usually end up not even worth thinking about.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:01:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Most of them aren't worth much. Millions of them were printed at the time. My dad has a drawer full of them, some similar to those, all in mint condition. Some even come in sheets like toilet paper, you just tear off what you need. But, if they are unique or in excellent condition, they might have some value to a collector.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top