BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:30:38 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a Festivus miracle!
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:31:03 PM EDT
[#2]
We should start an Honor Flight for any Viet Nam veteran who wants to piss on her grave.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:32:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Then there was her trip to NVN where she betrayed the POWs by turning over notes they passed to her to the NVA helping her to gain the name Hanoi Jane...where her loyalties lay.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:34:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:35:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Then there was her trip to NVN where she betrayed the POWs by turning over notes they passed to her to the NVA helping her to gain the name Hanoi Jane...where her loyalties lay.
View Quote

Okay, I'm calling it. I hope she fucking dies painfully and slowly.

This is coming from someone who lost their grandmother to cancer this year.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:36:17 PM EDT
[#6]

GOOD.

Die a slow and painful death you comie fucking shitbag. I will find your hole in the ground and shit on your headstone, I fucking hate you
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:38:14 PM EDT
[#7]
i hope it hurts... alot.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:42:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We should start an Honor Flight for any Viet Nam veteran who wants to piss on her grave.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:44:11 PM EDT
[#9]
It's very well known that many people would be willing to make a pilgrimage to honor the late traitor with a post-mortem golden shower.

I guarantee she will be interred somewhere that the public won't be able to access.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:51:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:53:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I just wish she would be forced to face the consequences of her actions before she’s goes. If she doesn’t then I just might have to go piss on her grave.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:53:39 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope every night her head hits the pillow before she drifts off to sleep she regrets what she did and wonders how different her life would have been if she hadn't been such a cunt.  Regret is a terrible thing to bear on a daily basis.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#13]
FJF, FJB
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:58:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:00:04 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't wish cancer on anybody. Having said that, Ebola would've been my preferred method of taking that vapid cunt off the planet.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:32:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If you weren't around when she cozied up to North Vietnam leaders and army officials, then you need to understand the hatred of us who know what she did. She was a traitor to all of the military by doing what she did, and she'll never be forgiven by us.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't get why people here hate her guts. Perhaps those here in GD know something I don't?

If you weren't around when she cozied up to North Vietnam leaders and army officials, then you need to understand the hatred of us who know what she did. She was a traitor to all of the military by doing what she did, and she'll never be forgiven by us.
You had to either be there or lived during the time of hundreds of body bags came home every week like it was a regular TV show
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:33:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Well, Bye.jpg
View Quote

Quoted:
We were ready for her to go decades ago .
View Quote

Quoted:
Hope it's not a painless death for her, traitor.
View Quote

Burn in Hell Traitor Bitch.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:39:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Let’s think about this for a minute.

Now granted we , the US, were softening up targets throughout Europe via day time bombing from 1942 all the way up to D-day.

D-day was June 6th, 1944.

In less than a year, we went boots on the ground from Normandy, France  eastward for 745 miles to Berlin.  Hitler suicided himself on April 30th, 1945. Victory in Europe day was declared as May 8th, 1945.

So we couldn’t completely demolish a bunch of rice bowl eatin’ sandal wearin’ mother fuckers in the 11 years between the Gulf of Tonkin resolution (1964) and the fall of Saigon (1975)?

Methinks the object of Vietnam, Iraq, and A-stan wasn’t to win, but rather make huge sums of money for the PTB.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It wasn't that we shouldn't have been there it's more we shouldn't have been involved in a war no one in power cared about winning.

Politicians are all rah rah when they are thinking about how much money they and their friends will be making. People fall for it and then get shocked and surprised when the war is fought stupidly because they're not in it to win but draw it out. Then the outrage really comes when they don't even care about the money anymore because a shiny new thing is on the horizon.

Now granted we , the US, were softening up targets throughout Europe via day time bombing from 1942 all the way up to D-day.

In less than a year, we went boots on the ground from Normandy, France  eastward for 745 miles to Berlin.  Hitler suicided himself on April 30th, 1945. Victory in Europe day was declared as May 8th, 1945.

So we couldn’t completely demolish a bunch of rice bowl eatin’ sandal wearin’ mother fuckers in the 11 years between the Gulf of Tonkin resolution (1964) and the fall of Saigon (1975)?

Methinks the object of Vietnam, Iraq, and A-stan wasn’t to win, but rather make huge sums of money for the PTB.

We should have bombed north Vietnam into the Stone Age.

You have to be ruthless to win a war. It is obvious we did not fight to win.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:40:07 PM EDT
[#19]
I hope she dies a horrific death.  Traitor cunt.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:33:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don't get why people here hate her guts. Perhaps those here in GD know something I don't?
View Quote

Join date checks out so I guess you get a pass.

Google it and you'll see why there'll be a line of veterans lined up to piss on her grave.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:40:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

bob mc namara agrees with you

and I agree with the stone age part
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:42:28 PM EDT
[#22]
I honestly thought she was dead already.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:48:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Spoiled rotten commie whore traitor

The line to piss on your grave will be long
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#24]
cancer is a fitting end for Jane
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:24:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Everyone is so obsessed with her helping the viet cong, as if the lack of nuclear power hasn't killed more people......
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:29:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Oh well.. shrug.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:32:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Well, it all started in 1972….

And from there she’s been a rabid anti-gun, pussy hat wearing pinko scumbag.  She is devoid of any semblance of morality.
View Quote

Come on Man!  just cause she manned an NVA AA battery in NVA uniform than called tortured and abused US POWs war criminals, I mean its not like she is a bad person right?

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:34:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm going to set up a web site called "piss on Jan Fonda's grave" for those that can't get there in person. I'll send a small bottle that you piss in and send back. Once a month I'll take them all to her grave and dump them on it.
View Quote

You gonna need a 53 footer and a few hundred 55 gallon drums.. I suggest a mop in case any of them leak during transport
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:38:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Everyone is so obsessed with her helping the viet cong, as if the lack of nuclear power hasn't killed more people......
View Quote

Correction she did not help the NLF as after Tet there wasnt much left to help! No she went North and conspired with the NVA in Hanoi.  I find it really vile even if she was anti war to go to Americas enemy and not just condemn the war, but actually call POWs war criminals than sit on and man an AA battery.  When she came home she shouldve done time in a Federal pen.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:46:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Correction she did not help the NLF as after Tet there wasnt much left to help! No she went North and conspired with the NVA in Hanoi.  I find it really vile even if she was anti war to go to Americas enemy and not just condemn the war, but actually call POWs war criminals than sit on and man an AA battery.  When she came home she shouldve done time in a Federal pen.
View Quote

True. But her anti-nuclear work was worse.

And of course still done at the behest of an enemy power, as all of the anti-nuclear activists were.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:47:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

And of course still done at the behest of an enemy power, as all of the anti-nuclear activists were.
View Quote

This is true..yet we havent even gotten to discussing her insane communist brother yet..
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:53:27 PM EDT
[#32]
For that American traitor bitch to get cancer is great news on Thanksgiving.

I Am a truly grateful cancer survivor

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:56:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It wasn't that we shouldn't have been there it's more we shouldn't have been involved in a war no one in power cared about winning.

Politicians are all rah rah when they are thinking about how much money they and their friends will be making. People fall for it and then get shocked and surprised when the war is fought stupidly because they're not in it to win but draw it out. Then the outrage really comes when they don't even care about the money anymore because a shiny new thing is on the horizon.

How do you bomb people back into the stone age who lived in the stone age at the time?

In supply terms the US in VN needed 16 TONS of supplies everyday to support our troops in the theater.

The Vietnamese needed only like 3 tons daily.

They supplied that through the Ho Chi Min Trail.

We were fighting the Russians and Chinese in Vietnam.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:56:35 PM EDT
[#34]
She had better install a French drain around her grave.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:58:08 PM EDT
[#35]
I hope she suffers immensely.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:07:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

How do you bomb people back into the stone age who lived in the stone age at the time?

In supply terms the US in VN needed 16 TONS of supplies everyday to support our troops in the theater.

The Vietnamese needed only like 3 tons daily.

They supplied that through the Ho Chi Min Trail.

We were fighting the Russians and Chinese in Vietnam.
View Quote

That's because throughout most of the Cold War this country was run by cowards who were terrified of ever calling the Soviet Union's bluff. At least when they didn't straight up agree with the enemy.

(and people wonder why the GOP are such spineless shitweasels)
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
We were ready for her to go decades ago .
View Quote

No shit. Good riddance, Hanoi Jane.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:53:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
People like her and Jimmy Carter are proof that only the good die young.
View Quote

And further proof that first cousins shouldn't marry and have kids.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 6:58:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
One story has her meeting with some imprisoned American POWs who slipped her some notes for folks back home and she turned the notes over to the Vietnamese captors.

Not sure if this story was true or not.

She let herself be used for propaganda in time of war and never got in any trouble for her actions .

Speaking in public about how the big shots ran the war would have been one thing but putting the blame on soldiers and airmen putting their lives on the line is not something I am ready to forgive.

Lots of service men have some pretty strong hate for her and I am ok with that .
View Quote
It's true. I've seen the interviews of the prisoners she ratted out. Her ratbag husband also turned over prisoners' 201 files to the NVA guards.

North Vietnamese immigrants later opened up a gas station in California and raised the North Vietnamese flag (Peoples' Republic of) Although this was years after the war, she showed up for that event, too.

Much, much later, when she was married to Ted Turner, she paraded around with a shotgun and pretended to be all reformed and shit, but her actions did not back that up. There was a reason her father didn't speak to her for over twenty years after her shit in the '70s.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:03:59 PM EDT
[#40]
It’s a thanksgiving miracle!
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:05:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:08:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This is true..yet we havent even gotten to discussing her insane communist brother yet..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

respectfully, him and their pos dad were both mentioned by me early on.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:22:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Anyone up for DD on a beer fueled road trip for myself and a couple of other vets to take an epic whiz on her grave?
View Quote

I imagine that commie husband of hers, Ted CNN Turner, knows urinations galore are scheduled for her grave. He owns like 1/4 of Montana. I suspect she's getting a secluded plot (or cremation) to deny access.  

I'm thinking urine loaded ziplock baggies, dropped from drones might be a solution.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:06:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
He used to play poker with the locals in Livingstone, MT Don't know what they thought of him but they brought him up.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:09:01 PM EDT
[#45]
That's a shame.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:11:46 PM EDT
[#46]
She should have stayed in her true lane as Barbarella.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:13:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Fuck cancer.  But I'm strangely not sad about this.
View Quote

This.
I learned how to curse listening to my Dad and his buddies talk about her.
Vietnam vets, and career mil, all.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:15:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:21:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Hopefully its both anal and vag.... may you writhe in agony till the last moment of life...
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#50]
I’m really cheering for the cancer on this one…
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top