Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2002 4:06:54 AM EDT
Heard on the TV this morning, the REVEREND Jesse Jackson is coming to DC to plead for the Enron employees.  

What would we do without him.  [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 5:34:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

What would we do without him.  [rolleyes]
View Quote

Have a more peaceful life.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 5:39:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Jackson's a little late.  Enron is out of money, and trying to use the Rainbow/PUSH scam on them ain't gonna work.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 5:42:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Jackson's a little late.  Enron is out of money, and trying to use the Rainbow/PUSH scam on them ain't gonna work.
View Quote

No worries - I'm sure Jackson's goons had already shaken Enron down for a tidy sum over the years...
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 5:59:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:01:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Jackson will probably save ENRON all along and individually he will pull ENRON from the devil's grip. Pulling them from a downward spiral that is spinning to a head. BUT, I will garreteer you that if he does anything to help anything or anyone [himself] he will get a kick back and with the liberal BIAS we will never know. In 10 years, after whoever takes over ENRON, there will be a suit or boycott brought against this new company, formally ENRON, by the RAINBOW stool PUSH Coalition (RsPC) for equal EXECUTIVE office space to those not qualified for the job.

All Jackson does is threaten and demand in the name of oppression and protection. He is the same as any mobster before him. Jackson collects from, for example Toyota, and gives to the Liberal Left Charities and in return the charities pay a monthly or yearly fee to stay in the RsPC.

Iso
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:02:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I guess this is jesse's last attempt at [i]legitamacy[/i].
View Quote

What an interesting use of words.  [:)]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:34:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

No worries - I'm sure Jackson's goons had already shaken Enron down for a tidy sum over the years...
View Quote

Jackson's folks are there to get the change from under the couch cushions and the vending machines.

(Can you believe some people actually believe J. Jackson is there for publicity ?)
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:36:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess this is jesse's last attempt at [i]legitimacy[/i].
View Quote

What an interesting use of words.  [:)]
View Quote

Simply because I can't let this pass without note !

[:D]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:01:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Poverty Pimps Perpetual Trolling For Victims.....
Without the politics of "victimization" pimps like Jackson and Sharpton
cant keep their people down...while they decry all others doing so...aka
all other taxpayers other than their alleged group of victims...If Enron victims get relief...who is going to give it to them....certainly not multi millionaires like Jackson and Sharpton...but taxpayers...plain and simple..
And how did Jesse get that beer distributorship in Chi town anyway...thought the mob had that stuff all wrapped up ....
In the end Jesse acting on his Democratic string pullers orders will try to lay Enrons demise at the feet of Bush...assuring once again black voters vote democrat this Nov....delivering his block of votes assuring his handout...
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:09:21 AM EDT
[#10]
I wish he'd just go back to his standard activity:

Accusing corporations of racial prejudice until they line his pockets and then proclaiming them to be the friend of the minorities.

He extorts money from big business. He's an asshole. He will burn in hell. But he has done one or two nice things to make himself more believable so it will be a slow burn [:D]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:19:08 AM EDT
[#11]
I was there yesterday at the Federal Building in Houston picking up a passport for my trip to New Zealand.  After eating lunch, I saw TV cameras and police officers all over and walked over to see what was happening.

Lo and behold, the revren Jaxon was whipping up the crowd of about 100 people (half of them were press and his entourage with a smattering of homeless dregs) by leading them in chants of "I am somebody!" and "Keep hope alive!".

Afterwards, riding the elevator up to the passport office, the sheeple were ranting about how "this Enron business is worse than anything Clinton ever did" and how "Jesse is going to get us ours!"  What a sad, misguided group of people to believe for one minute that Jaxon give's one rip about them.  The guy was like a cartoon.  

Spa King
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:58:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Jesse has to do something to stay busy between visits to his anti-American buddies in the Third World.

Hmmm... Couldn't Yassir Arafat use a big hug right about now? [BD]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:48:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Mr. Jackson should clean-up his own backyard before he cleans up others. And the news media is just eating the BS up.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 10:07:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Heeeeeeeessssssss  baaaaaaacccccckkkkk!!![:o)]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 12:50:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Is the little bastard afraid of flying?  Maybe his bus will crash.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 9:28:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Lo and behold, the revren Jaxon was whipping up the crowd of about 100 people (half of them were press and his entourage with a smattering of homeless dregs) by leading them in chants of "I am somebody!" and "Keep hope alive!".

Afterwards, riding the elevator up to the passport office, the sheeple were ranting about how "this Enron business is worse than anything Clinton ever did" and how "Jesse is going to get us ours!"  What a sad, misguided group of people to believe for one minute that Jaxon give's one rip about them.  The guy was like a cartoon.  

Spa King
View Quote

Could Jackson be a cruel hoax funded by the Trilateral Commission to appease the oppressed masses?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top