Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 11/19/2003 5:59:33 PM EDT
Will he do time or buy his way out of this one also
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:03:38 PM EDT
Well, I don't know if he'll be able to buy his way out of it, but if he goes to the slammer, there's no way they'll put him in with the general population. His fame would make him and easy target, and that opens up the state to lawsuites.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:06:15 PM EDT
If he is found guilty he will kill himself. OD probably.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:15:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/19/2003 6:16:57 PM EDT by Aimless]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:16:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Zaphod:
Well, I don't know if he'll be able to buy his way out of it, but if he goes to the slammer, there's no way they'll put him in with the general population. His fame would make him and easy target, and that opens up the state to lawsuites.

We have a winner here. ding ding ding!
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:20:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By einnor1040:If he is found guilty he will kill himself. OD probably.

I don't think it will even get that far.
He's one seriously messed up individual; his ego or persona could never handle the publicity of a trial. His caretakers will find him hanging from a silk bedsheet or sucking on a gas pipe before jury selections begin.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:22:04 PM EDT
C'mon guys. If he goes to prison, he'll own it first. Warden and inmate.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:31:46 PM EDT
I don't think he will do time.
He'll kill himself,flee or get off legally.
The way the DA is handling this doesn't impress me one bit.
If for some reason he does time he will do less than two years is a safe bet because they are going to get him reguardless of not being in the general population.
Other than the fact that he's a pedefile what really pisses me off about the whole thing is that he is getting special treatment.
WTF is up with that?
I feel like some one just called me a peasant and I'm pissed.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:35:57 PM EDT
He'll buy his way out.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:42:26 PM EDT
He'll never see a day of prison.

The only hard one he's getting is from Bubbles.

again...
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 7:03:46 PM EDT
i'm not so sure he'll be able to buy his way out this time, the story i've heard is that the victim is one of his former 'cancer kids'.....apparently he paid for his treatment, bought his parents a car, house, etc....then when he got better the kid came back and jackson molested him.....also heard jackson already tried to buy them off and move them to south america, and they turned it down
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 7:30:34 PM EDT

What in the world is wrong with the parents that would let their 12 yo son sleep over at Neverland ?!?!?!?!?!?! Bust them for child abuse!

Link Posted: 11/19/2003 8:03:54 PM EDT
MJ, suicide, eh?

If he fellated the business end of a twelve-gauge, would anyone even notice?

I'm imagining little or no blood; more something that would resemble an explosion of silly-putty.

Something like that can't die anyway.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 8:19:26 PM EDT
What if he is really innocent? No real details have been released. But if he is found guilty they'll probably put hin in some sort of mental home. That or his planet will need him and he returns to his world. Yeah, that's it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 8:45:10 PM EDT
I'm just trying to think of the last rich/famous person to actually go to jail. Not that I have that great of memory but I just can't think of a celebrity in jail at the moment.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 8:50:33 PM EDT
I think he will off himself.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 9:12:06 PM EDT
He'll buy his way out.

But, if he does go to jail, he won't be a prison bitch. Even guys who have been locked up for 30 years have higher standards than that.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 9:26:44 PM EDT
A few million dollars goes a long way towards buying protection in a prison. Even if he is released into general population, he can buy enough muscle to protect his sorry butt 24-7. Buy a few cars for the fellow inmate's mothers and a dozen house payments for the prison guards and he'll be set.

Link Posted: 11/19/2003 10:03:45 PM EDT
He'll buy his way out or buy the prison they'll put him in.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 10:21:54 PM EDT
Jackson won't go to (as it's called in Office Space) 'PMITA' prison...

He'll go to some decomissioned Air Force base turned minimum-security facility, where the dorms have been turned into cellblocks, or something like that...

Keeping company with identity thieves, embezzlers, corrupt politicos, etc...

I just hope that he goes to SOME prison, if only to keep him out of the news...
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 10:47:58 PM EDT
Remember O.J.?
(He'll never do real time!]

Hessian-1out!
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 11:50:57 PM EDT
IF that pyscho freak doesnt pay his way out of this, and IF this goes to trial, tha chances of a jury convicting him is NIL, it will be OJ part 2, the freak will hire johnny COCKROACH as his lawyer to get him off.
even IF he was to get convicted, he will prolly try for a mental hospital, so people will still feel sorry for him for being SICK. or he will get special sentencing meaning never seeing the inside of a real prison, and maybe life time confinement to his ranch without ever being able to leave, and never having juveniles around him ever again. even if he was to get prison time it would be CLUB FED COUNTRY CLUB, and again NOT in general population just his own prison PENTHOUSE and servants.

i bet he would flee the country first if it looks like he will get convicted, roman polansky style, the FRENCH would love to have this sick freak as there permanent guest. he has lots of friends to hide him, and getting a private plane to get his out to mexico and then to france wouldnt be hard. the bail is set at 3 million which is NOTHING and will be easily paid for IN CASH.
suicide is a good option, it would save everyone a lot of trouble, but it would UNFORTUNATELY solidify him as a martyr and a legend kurt cobain style, instead of making him live in his own hell where everyone knows hes just a giant perverted POS.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:04:30 AM EDT
Im not sure he will be buying this one out as he is reportedly in debt. At the very least I hope it bankrupts him and he just Dissaperes Ive had to hear about this freak for far to long on the nightly news
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:14:18 AM EDT
Don't really care but he will buy his way out.

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:41:02 AM EDT
He will flee to Brunei. The Sultan paid him $30,000,000 for one performance, he'll give him asylum. And then it will become a matter of national security because we won't want to piss of a Sovreign Muslim nation just to get at one measly criminal in a non capital case. A child molester benefitting from the war on terror.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:52:05 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pdxshooter:
I'm just trying to think of the last rich/famous person to actually go to jail. Not that I have that great of memory but I just can't think of a celebrity in jail at the moment.

pete rose and jose canseco.

apparently baseball players are vulnerable.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:54:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By einnor1040:
If he is found guilty he will kill himself. OD probably.

DING! DING! DING! DING!

Winner.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:08:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/20/2003 7:12:32 AM EDT by FLGreg]

Originally Posted By Pat-Riot:
He will flee to Brunei. The Sultan paid him $30,000,000 for one performance, he'll give him asylum. And then it will become a matter of national security because we won't want to piss of a Sovreign Muslim nation just to get at one measly criminal in a non capital case. A child molester benefitting from the war on terror.

That is my bet and it MAY already be in the works. From the latest FoxNews story on that:

Jackson left Las Vegas in his private jet Wednesday, but his pilot did not file a flight plan and the plane's destination was unknown, according to published reports.

How long does it take a private jet to fly from Vegas to CA?

I found it interesting he was filming a vodeo with R.Kelly, another child molester. If he doesn't off himself he'll die in prison, no amount of money will protect a child-raper. He won't end up in a Club Fed because this is a state case. Put him a cell in San Quentin or wherever Charlie Manson is.
Top Top