Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2002 11:18:29 AM EDT

I just saw a story on Fox about an attempted car jacking. If I can find a link to the story I will post it.

Some guy decides to steal a mini-van from a group of teenagers in a gas station. Seems the kids were all students... JUDO STUDENTS.

They beat the crap out of the guy. He was moaning and groaning as they were stuffing him in the back of the cop car. It was funny as hell.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 11:22:41 AM EDT
[#1]
He tried to jack a mini-van??? BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

[whacko][whacko][whacko]
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 11:27:23 AM EDT
[#2]
tried to jack a soccermom mobile? dumbass got what he deserved should have at least jacked a ricer's car. all talk and no backup.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 12:04:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 12:11:47 PM EDT
[#4]
It happened in Los Angeles but the girls were from Florida, the Florida International University judo club. Tyrone got his ass kicked.

Don't mess with Southern gals! he he

[url]www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-judo19aug19.story?coll=la%2Dheadlines%2Dcalifornia[/url]
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 12:20:08 PM EDT
[#5]
oh sit, i got to register.
it aint worth it
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 12:25:16 PM EDT
[#6]
This one has just made my day. ROLFLMAO. mmk
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 12:38:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Real cute story, but...

That guy should be [xx(].

Now he'll be out in six months to a year to do it again.  Maybe even kill someone first next time so they can't judo chop him again.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 12:47:03 PM EDT
[#8]
What gets me is it says Tyrone was treated for "minor injuries." WTH is with that? I thought them kung fu ninja chicks could open a can of whoop ass, not just give the guy a black eye? How come there are no broken bones, dislocated joints, and collapsed lungs in this story?

UPDATE: It looks like some of the team members were men and there was gasoline involved. This story is getting better and better!

[url]www.bayarea.com/mld/cctimes/news/breaking_news/3894795.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 12:50:10 PM EDT
[#9]
The suspect's lips were going, "ohhh!! My fvcking foot! It hurts!! Oh!!"
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#10]
I wonder if the student will face accusations of excessive force while implementing their citizens arrest? They certainly beat their suspect, who was commiting a property theft, far worse than the Inglewood officer who beat the guy who grabbed his nuts.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 3:22:26 PM EDT
[#11]
it woulkd be funnier if it was an attepted jacking of van full of black rilfe toting ar15.com-ers
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 3:36:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I heard about this one on the Neal Boortz show on the way home from work. Reportedly, the carjacker was crying when the police finally got there to drag his sorry ass away.

Made me think: Now if only everyone could behave like this during every crime...
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 3:57:24 PM EDT
[#13]
AR15fan wrote:
I wonder if the student will face accusations of excessive force while implementing their citizens arrest? They certainly beat their suspect, who was commiting a property theft, far worse than the Inglewood officer who beat the guy who grabbed his nuts.
View Quote

This from "I like to break bones" AR15fan?
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 4:03:31 PM EDT
[#14]
From [url=http://www.bayarea.com/mld/cctimes/news/breaking_news/3894795.htm]The Mercury News[/url]

[size=4]Carjacker learns not to accost judo team[/size=4]

[b]LOS ANGELES (AP)[/b] - Florida judo club members beat and doused an alleged carjacker with gasoline then handed over the grimacing, moaning 20-year-old to police officers.

Tyrone Jermaine Hogan, of Los Angeles, held his ribs Sunday and winced in pain as TV news crews recorded his arrest.

``The boys are punching him in the face and I wanted to go around for a choke, to choke him out, but I didn't want to risk getting punched in the head, so I started pounding him from the back,'' said Christina Baldacci, a Florida International University judo club member.

The Florida judo club members weren't Hogan's first alleged victims.

At 1:30 p.m., Hogan allegedly carjacked a couple, punching the driver, in the face, pulling him out of his Nissan and driving away with his wife in the passenger seat, said police Sgt. Karlene Gibson.

Hogan allegedly tried to steal the woman's purse. Failing, he shoved the woman out of the car. Witnesses followed him but lost sight of him.

Hogan reappeared about six blocks away at a Hollywood gas station.

Meanwhile, the athletes, who were in town to teach a self-defense class, had taken a tour of Hollywood just before stopping for gas on their way to Los Angeles International Airport to return home.

One of the student athletes told police Hogan began harassing another couple before making eye contact with him.

Hogan then asked a team member for money and reached into their rented minivan to try and steal the car keys.

But the match was a mismatch.

``We had this guy like a pretzel on the ground,'' said Nestor Bustillo, the team's judo instructor.

During the scuffle that broke out between Hogan and a half-dozen team members, the nozzle of a gasoline pump broke off, making the situation dangerous, Bustillo said.

``We were wrestling around, there was gas pumping out and we were trying to subdue this guy,'' he said.

Hogan was arrested for investigation of felony carjacking, kidnapping and robbery, said Sgt. Allen Hamilton. He was held in lieu of $1.2 million bail.

Some of the judo club members who were doused with gasoline during the scuffle took showers at the LAPD's Hollywood station before the club caught a flight to Miami.

AP-WS-08-19-02 0422EDT
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 4:57:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think a medal is in order for these guys, now if we could only get kids to look at them as role models and not rap stars and ball players.

Link Posted: 8/19/2002 5:12:29 PM EDT
[#16]
I saw this no TV.  The kids were showing the position they held him until the cops came.  
They had him on his stomach, with his hands behind his back, his legs crossed over and one had his foot on the guys head.  They said he struggled violently until they told him that they were getting ready to break one of his arms.  They also said he complaind in a very loud and colorful manner about the pain of his private parts from the gasoline.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 5:30:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Paul Harvey was talking about it this afternoon.  He said they called the police, but used the guy for practice until they arrived.  Ha.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top