Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 6:47:56 AM EDT
What can I say but wow.  This show is something else.  I don’t know where to begin.
I can live with shows like CSI where the cops take a Russian immigrant and threaten to “put him and his son away” unless he confesses to a crime.  But this show…
Jack and Bobby is bad on so many levels.  Like the little kid taking his mom’s dope to school and the older kid telling the principle it was his and the mom eating his ass out.  Then you have this parade of distinguished looking people talking about the future president and how these bull shit “episodes” effected him and made him a strong president.   bad choices, Little or no consequences, yelling and disrespecting adults, thumbing your nose at the system, adults who are not worthy of respect.  It’s a moral black hole.  .

The whole Forking show is bizarre.  

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:37:11 PM EDT
[#1]
No we are not!!  I don't know if we even get it here!

Bob
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:38:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck no, I am not watching that!  Why the hell are YOU watching it???
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:22:21 AM EDT
[#3]
i got to watch everything once.
If for no better reason than to check the propaganda.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top