Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/12/2006 7:27:47 PM EDT
Ok I have not been a watcher of 24, I travel a lot and I don't watch much TV except discovery. This weekend WGN has been running season one.
Since the weather was bad in southern Indiana my wife and I started watching.
We are hooked.
I don't want to know what happened as we will rent seasons 2-4 when I get back home.
I have seen much gun P0rn and some hollybad mistakes. I was shocked to learn that NINA was a plant. I would has prefered that Jack used a 1911, but I am old school.
I am on the last two episodes and Jack is pissed off, odes this thing progres into a stupid soap like ER did?
I want a non PC the HERO wins show, does someone in hollyweird have the balls to make such a show, and is this it?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:21:04 PM EDT
Each season gets better and better, I watched 1-4 on DVD's, will wait for Season 5 to come out on DVD around December.

Season 1's main plot was a Democratic Senator (from Liberal lala-land California no less) is running for President and someone's trying to whack him. My first thought was "and the problem is??"
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:27:28 PM EDT
I've purchased 1-4 and I'm just into season 2 now. I must say, the United States would be much safer without Los Angeles and Kim Bauer.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:33:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By go3:
I've purchased 1-4 and I'm just into season 2 now. I must say, the United States would be much safer without Los Angeles and Kim Bauer.

Hi guys, it's still on my list but something bigger came up (see my PS2 thread)

And we can do without LA, yes.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:57:07 PM EDT
WE need more Jacks or more of the DUKE
Top Top