Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2001 3:19:34 PM EDT
What do you all think. The Brady Bill is coming up to be voted on again and now we have another stand off that involves dead LEO and a house fire that kills the perp that is suposed to have an arsonal

LOL
I bet we will se some new laws on what we can own and how many rnd's u can have in ur guns
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 4:02:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Nah, the next law will be on limiting the amount of ammo you can store.  Soon to be a maximum of 100 rounds per caliber.  

Why?  Because all the ammunition he had stockpiled caused that horrible fire. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 4:37:27 PM EDT
[#2]
if I could go back in time to change history, I'd stop Hinkley from trying to kill reagan. I see no negatives from this change in history only positives, as brady would never be paralyzed and his wife wouldn't be such a huge anti
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 4:47:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd go back and give Hinkley some more "impressive" targets that would be sure to woo all the girls. Bill & Sarah are at the top of that list too, that way they would never get the chance to be traitors against the Constitution.

Michael
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 5:41:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, but it seems strang with all the school shootings and now a new stand off with the perp getting BBQed so as to never hear his side of what happend just like Waco and almost like Ruby Ridge (looks like they Boobooed on that one)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top