Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 2/20/2007 12:02:22 PM EST
Came across this today...interesting reading...

JPFO vs NRA

JPFO makes alot of good points...

fred
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 12:36:35 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/20/2007 12:38:16 PM EST by shotar]
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 1:37:24 PM EST
i support both nra and jpfo , i think that jpfo is a better more hardcore group but they just don't have the clout that the nra has due to its bigger membership and having more money !!
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 1:41:21 PM EST
Life Member of the NRA, regular contributor to JPFO
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 11:51:58 AM EST
BATFE shouldn't require additional funds to support Project EXILE, they should (as it is called in the common parlance of American political discourse at this time) "re-deploy" funds to prosecute violent gun crimes. The opportunity cost of that redeployment is that maybe they won't have the unlimited resources to go after subjects like you or me.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 8:18:20 PM EST
I fully support the JPFO's stance, but think the NRA has the most pragmatic approach. I think I remember reading that the NRA liked having the ATF around as opposed to the FBI that ran firearms stuff prior to ATFs inception. Their take was at least we have people that are trained to know the difference between guns.

Has the ATF abused its powers and hurt people in the process? Yes, and so has nearly every law enforcement org of any size. Shoot, look how crazy Barney Fife used to get! Anyway, I think we should keep the ATF and make congress pass decent laws. JPFO is a great "conscience" to make sure we're going the right way.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 2:42:41 AM EST
No laws banning firearms, no restrictions on non felon citizens. Make their job easier...

fred
Top Top